New tourdates... in America!

New tourdates... in America!

ESCAPE TO NORTH AMERICA 2012!

Aug 15 - Hollywood, Whisky a go go, CA
Aug 16 - Las Vegas,/Vamp'd, NV
Aug 18 - TOLUCA, KISS LOUNGE, MX
Aug 19 - Mexico City,/Rock and Road, MX
Aug 24 - New York City, Webster Hall Studio, NY

Yeah, Crashdiet is hitting America once again and New York City at last!!!!  current/big_smile  current/big_smile  current/big_smile And now the rest of the East Coast? current/big_smile

Edited by: Laura Victory - Jun-14-12 16:44:04

~Flying on the wings of victory~

Laura Victory
useravatar
155 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Female 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: New tourdates... in America!

This is really great news! current/smile. Happy they're able to make it back there this year! Kinda sad that I've already seen a bunch of "you should come here/why don't you come here/you need more midwest dates" comments already, though. I'd hate to be announcing things to a bunch of folk like that haha.

Well you know how the story goes, if it's too loud then you're too old.
Photo Blog // Flickr

XiLaii
The Strange
useravatar
2671 Posts
Captain Of The Team
93 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Where did you get this info from? Facebook I guess? I don't like it so I don't really check walls of bands and so on. A request for the band: post new tour dates, announcements and news on website too, not everyone is crazy about Facebook current/wink. And on topic - great for the boys and American fans, hopefully it will be a very succesful trip! Yeah! current/smile

http://imageshack.com/a/img12/1289/hrix.jpg

Marmetal
Martin Krüsh
useravatar
3115 Posts
Captain Of The Team
1755 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Yes, I got it from their Facebook. Some fans just want them to do gigs everywhere because they are so enthausiastic about the band and forget it's impossible to hit all the tiny littles cities without having visited the big cities first.

Laura Victory
useravatar
155 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Female 

One of the best or BEST swedish live bands right now that hits the road. Sooo maybe they got new fans so we can get a new album.

useravatar
0 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points

Webster Hall Studio, NY !!!! yaay! i was there last week at a rock party! great to see them coming in the city i grew up in for the first time..

Edited by: gothMINd - Jun-16-12 06:12:26

gothMINd
useravatar
1073 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points
Male  Website 

I know what you mean, I'm very excited as well! And I'm even in no way able to be there! current/smile How's Webster Hall as venue by the way?

Edited by: Laura Victory - Jun-15-12 14:26:14

Laura Victory
useravatar
155 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Female 

oh Webster Hall is great, it's a bit small.. but a buddy of mine is the host of a rock party there every week, so i'm there alot!

It's great to see a band i like play there, last week diemonds played (which was free) current/smile current/smile

Here's a picture from my camera, sadly i forgot to set the higher quality settings so it's kinda low resolution, but this was before they played, so it's just the stage

http://i45.tinypic.com/2itg587.jpg

And for anyone who doesn't know of them current/smile

Edited by: gothMINd - Jun-15-12 15:48:49

gothMINd
useravatar
1073 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points
Male  Website 

It's a bit small indeed... but hey, it's New York City!

Maybe you and your buddy could introduce the boys after the show to all the great bars in NYC! current/big_smile

Edited by: Laura Victory - Jun-15-12 16:16:12

Laura Victory
useravatar
155 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Female 

Yeah, sometimes smaller venue's can have it's benefits too current/wink

Edited by: gothMINd - Jun-16-12 06:12:52

gothMINd
useravatar
1073 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points
Male  Website 

Why just only Peter??? Do you think the others are teetotals? current/big_smile  current/wink

Edited by: Laura Victory - Jun-17-12 02:08:31

Laura Victory
useravatar
155 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Female 

wow! Evan you must be super happy!!!

Bunny Rose
useravatar
211 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Birthday  Website 

@laura, Haha no it be great to hang with all of them current/smile

@bunny rose, hehe yeah can't wait for sure! have you seen them yet btw?

Edited by: gothMINd - Jun-23-12 04:37:15

gothMINd
useravatar
1073 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points
Male  Website 
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
goldtecgimmer
Members Online: