Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
Forum is closed
We no longer post our news in here. Sorry!

Cocaine Cowboys!

Cocaine Cowboys!

http://crashdiet.org/forum/images/agorapro/attachments/237/cccover.jpg

People!

We have lots of exciting stuff to reveal in the next few weeks to come.

We start off by announcing that "Cocaine Cowboys" is the first single off our upcoming new studio album entitled "THE SAVAGE PLAYGROUND"

The single will be available on iTunes & Spotify on Dec 14!

PRE-ORDER "The Savage Playground" ALBUM @ http://www.crashdiet.org/webshop/index. … cts_id=114

Stay tuned for more details...

//CRASHDÏET

Peter London plankar - det kan du också göra.www.planka.nu

Attachments:
peterlondon
Mr London
useravatar
1810 Posts
91 Points
Male  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Cocaine Cowboys!

the awesome part is,
december 14 is soon. can't wait current/big_smile

the not so awesome part is that single cover current/sad
Am I very mean for saying that? it's awful.
I could do better than that.

☽ O ☾     War, children, is just a shot away.
Instagram//blog//work
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5236 Posts
85 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Yay, looking forward to it current/big_smile Onlyyy... two and a half week current/big_smile

i would like, if I may, to take you on a strange journey.

Sheila
grevling
useravatar
3139 Posts
Captain Of The Team
194 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 

Yeeeeah!!! Something to look forward to! current/smile

"To follow your dreams is something you really should do in your life, to achieve something that is really important to you."

Streetteam Finland

Fhina
Smut Queen
useravatar
1335 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

Hallo hurray, we are the great, we are the soldiers of the human race...

current/big_smile

http://www.antonahlstrom.com/

izzie
Mr Moderator
useravatar
3358 Posts
0 Points
Male  Website 

Great news! Don't wanna judge the song by its title but I hope it will be better current/big_smile. Inspired by Pablo Escobar maybe or the movie Blow? current/tongue Also, what I already said in Facebook: the album title was floating around already a week or two ago so I'm not surprised. Glad though that it's good, so far you have four albums and four good titles, nice! current/smile Looking forward to anything related with new single/album current/cool.

mrs v. viper wrote:

Agreed. Fortunately it's "just" the single. And you're not mean by saying what you really think, because a real fan is honest, not blinded. So it proves you're genuine! current/smile

Edited by: Marmetal - Nov-27-12 15:47:14

http://imageshack.com/a/img12/1289/hrix.jpg

Marmetal
Martin Krüsh
useravatar
3139 Posts
Captain Of The Team
298 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

mrs v. viper wrote:

ACCOUNT DELETED

Haha nah but it's funny how people's taste can be so different and that's a good thing. Hope the song will suit your taste better but I'm pretty sure it will current/smile

//LONDON

Edited by: peterlondon - Nov-27-12 16:32:19

Peter London plankar - det kan du också göra.www.planka.nu

peterlondon
Mr London
useravatar
1810 Posts
91 Points
Male  Website 

I personally like the cover...looking forward to year it! current/smile

"To follow your dreams is something you really should do in your life, to achieve something that is really important to you."

Streetteam Finland

Fhina
Smut Queen
useravatar
1335 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

IIIIHAAAAAAAAA can't wait for it!!!

current/big_smile

A-Riot of Crashdiet Italian Street-team

CrashDiet Italian Street Team

ArySic
I sold my soul to R'n'R!
useravatar
272 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

Can't wait to listen to it!!!
Personally, I like the cover pic! Maybe it's related to the fact that i like snakes and i find them charming!  current/wink

CRASHDIET ITALIAN STREETTEAM

Crashdiet Streetteam Italy

Vale-StarryEyes-85
useravatar
342 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points
Birthday  Website 

Vale-StarryEyes-85 wrote:

Can't wait to listen to it!!!
Personally, I like the cover pic! Maybe it's related to the fact that i like snakes and i find them charming!  current/wink

Snakes are awesome! You can imagine how jealous I was when I saw Simon with the snake... current/big_smile

Streetteam Finland

Fhina
Smut Queen
useravatar
1335 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

I love snakes too, (guess whhaaaaat).It's not what is shown it's HOW is shown. The elements used are fine, just not the way it was used... current/hmm
anyway. I HATE 6to be negative about this, I hope I can be forgiven and are allowed to keep my account current/tongue

peterlondon wrote:

Hope the song will suit your taste better but I'm pretty sure it will current/smile
//LONDON

I am very convinced it will current/big_smile

PS: this kind of makes up for it... a bit...

http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/533959_10152286586625161_1661336822_n.jpg

Also, yes, the title is amazing again. Couldn't appreciate it much before, I was blinded current/tongue

Edited by: mrs v. viper - Nov-27-12 18:35:51

Instagram//blog//work

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5236 Posts
85 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

mrs v. viper wrote:

I love snakes too, (guess whhaaaaat).It's not what is shown it's HOW is shown. The elements used are fine, just not the way it was used... current/hmm
anyway. I HATE 6to be negative about this, I hope I can be forgiven and are allowed to keep my account current/tongue

I guess when you do sth. with graphic design, you anyway see it with a different eye! current/big_smile

mrs v. viper wrote:

PS: this kind of makes up for it... a bit...

http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/533959_10152286586625161_1661336822_n.jpg

Also, yes, the title is amazing again. Couldn't appreciate it much before, I was blinded current/tongue

Not much to say except of: "UUUH!"

Edited by: Fhina - Nov-27-12 18:57:36

Streetteam Finland

Fhina
Smut Queen
useravatar
1335 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

Fhina wrote:

I guess when you to sth. with graphic design, you anyway see it with a different eye! current/big_smile

I can confirm this!! it is VERY VERY VERY hard to please me, and I can't go anywhere anymore without thinking "this typo sucks", "There should be more green in this", "I hope they didn't pay anyone to do this" or something along these lines. it's very hard to accept that not everyone sees those obvious flaws, which they ofc. couldn't even if they had "the eye", and that the world doesn't get pretty overnight current/tongue

Instagram//blog//work

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5236 Posts
85 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Love Eric's shirt and Venom patch current/cool. That kind man knows his stuff current/wink. Entire band looks fabulous though! Seriously, the best looking band on the planet current/smile.

http://imageshack.com/a/img12/1289/hrix.jpg

Marmetal
Martin Krüsh
useravatar
3139 Posts
Captain Of The Team
298 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Marmetal wrote:

Love Eric's shirt and Venom patch current/cool. That kind man knows his stuff current/wink. Entire band looks fabulous though! Seriously, the best looking band on the planet current/smile.

Like I said last night on Facebook: "All the good (looking) - Shit comes from Sweden"

Edited by: Fhina - Nov-27-12 19:01:29

Streetteam Finland

Fhina
Smut Queen
useravatar
1335 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

It's pretty annoying to see guys who can make up better than me.

:-p

A-Riot of Crashdiet Italian Street-team

CrashDiet Italian Street Team

ArySic
I sold my soul to R'n'R!
useravatar
272 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

ArySic wrote:

It's pretty annoying to see guys who can make up better than me.

:-p

That's what I think, too. All the time.
Depressing...

Streetteam Finland

Fhina
Smut Queen
useravatar
1335 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

mrs v. viper wrote:

Fhina wrote:

I guess when you to sth. with graphic design, you anyway see it with a different eye! current/big_smile

I can confirm this!! it is VERY VERY VERY hard to please me, and I can't go anywhere anymore without thinking "this typo sucks", "There should be more green in this", "I hope they didn't pay anyone to do this" or something along these lines. it's very hard to accept that not everyone sees those obvious flaws, which they ofc. couldn't even if they had "the eye", and that the world doesn't get pretty overnight current/tongue

That's the point! i don't have any 'technical' eye , so i use to judge pics in a superficial way current/smile
I imagine is different if you're really into graphic, you sure have a huge amount of info an criteria to make a totally different evaluation current/smile

CRASHDIET ITALIAN STREETTEAM

Crashdiet Streetteam Italy

Vale-StarryEyes-85
useravatar
342 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points
Birthday  Website 

Really excited about hearing a whole new song current/big_smile , The previews has been going hard some nights ^^

Its hard to light a candle, its easy to curse the dark instead!

Livingdead4life
Source of Chaos and Confusion
useravatar
1064 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts this week:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
madcandy
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Chatterbox

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History FAQ Kide Chat
KerLondonLepard: :) hey
miszczurek: Sleazoid, I like this login :D
KerLondonLepard: Hi!
KerLondonLepard: :)
Sleazoid: I am here :)
Lets good more people on and chatting :)
KerLondonLepard: Hey :)
Sleazoid: Hello everyone :)
How are we all today :)
KerLondonLepard: Hello :) I'm fine and u? :)
Sleazoid: I am good thanks. Listening to Hardcore Superstar how about you :)
I have my one day off work in a two week cycle (yay me) and might have a few items arrive of which I purchased from here.
KerLondonLepard: Ohw nice,I am watching TV and I am chatting with my friend now :)
Sleazoid: :) I noticed we have a few more people online tonight which is nice :)
KerLondonLepard: Yeah! I'm so happy for this! :D
KerLondonLepard: But I miss Peter!
KerLondonLepard: hehe...
Sleazoid: hehe. Yeah its hard to replace Peter but I am sure he is really busy.
KerLondonLepard: Yeah! For sure :) he will come back when he can :D
Sleazoid: as long as he is happy and doing what he likes then its cool. He'll be back eventually when he gets a chance. He's probably working on the website or something.
Sleazoid: of course I hope they are all happily working on more music.
KerLondonLepard: we will stay here and wait him :D
KerLondonLepard: :)
Sleazoid: hehe yep :D
KerLondonLepard: :D
KerLondonLepard: I chatted with him so much times and he is very kind :)
miszczurek: yeeees Hardcore Superstar!
miszczurek: sup guyz?
KerLondonLepard: Hey there!
Sleazoid: Hello everyone :) Sorry I have been away, I haven't been feeling well lately.
I hope everyone else has been well.
Sleazoid: btw has anyone else noticed the out of print section on apparel? Pretty awesome if you ask me :)
I put in my votes for stuff hehe :D
Sleazoid: Oh and yes by all counts Peter is "very kind" :)
KerLondonLepard: Hey there!
madcandy: Hey :)
KerLondonLepard: Hello :D how are u? :D
madcandy: i'm fine) and you? :)
KerLondonLepard: Me too thank you! :D
madcandy: :D
KerLondonLepard: :P :)

Only registered users can chat!
Please register or login :)

Recent Forum Topics

by PrimalScream91
Oct-19-14 23:37:35