Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Finnish Street Team

Finnish Street Team

There's no topic about that yet, so here we go!

I guess it's necessary to have a Finnish Street-Team which is active! Of course, there is this group, but it has been kinda dead for ages now. And as Peter said, it would be better to have a Topic here, as Facebook groups and pages tend to die all the time.
So if you wanna join, please follow this topic and help to support the guys in Finland. Be active and take part in the forum-life and with sharing flyers etc.

I will try to come up with something during the next week and will let you know more about!

Edited by: peterlondon - Nov-28-12 20:56:16

"To follow your dreams is something you really should do in your life, to achieve something that is really important to you."

Streetteam Finland

Fhina
Smut Queen
useravatar
1335 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Finnish Street Team

The group is dead coz when the fb changed it did something stupid to the group. It can be  brought back to life if ppl  interested.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars"

mimz
useravatar
1950 Posts
Born To Die Free
0 Points
Female  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

mimz wrote:

The group is dead coz when the fb changed it did something stupid to the group. It can be  brought back to life if ppl  interested.

It would be cool having something active going on! current/smile I noticed that people were added to the group last night so let's hope there are people who are interested.
I am in and would love to help and support in any way needed, even if my Finnish sucks, but I guess that shouldn't matter! current/smile (Or at least I hope!)

"To follow your dreams is something you really should do in your life, to achieve something that is really important to you."

Streetteam Finland

Fhina
Smut Queen
useravatar
1335 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

Sounds good! I live also in Helsinki so maybe we could go for a beer and discuss some details!

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars"

mimz
useravatar
1950 Posts
Born To Die Free
0 Points
Female  Website 

mimz wrote:

Sounds good! I live also in Helsinki so maybe we could go for a beer and discuss some details!

That's the spirit!

//LONDON

Peter London plankar - det kan du också göra.www.planka.nu

peterlondon
Mr London
useravatar
1810 Posts
91 Points
Male  Website 

mimz wrote:

Sure, I got some peeps who are interested!! But yeah let's meet for some beer ---> pm!

Streetteam Finland

Fhina
Smut Queen
useravatar
1335 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

Finnish streetteam sounds nice. I'm in!

Party ain't over 'til I say so!

Kisu
useravatar
19 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points

Wheeeey! current/smile
Awesome so we have already 2 people in Tampere and 2-3 for sure in Helsinki. Amazing!
Really glad you came here! Let's make them take over the world!

Streetteam Finland

Fhina
Smut Queen
useravatar
1335 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

Haha, we can do it! current/big_smile

Party ain't over 'til I say so!

Kisu
useravatar
19 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points

Fhina wrote:

I guess it's necessary to have a Finnish Street-Team which is active! Of course, there is this group, but it has been kinda dead for ages now. And as Peter said, it would be better to have a Topic here, as Facebook groups and pages tend to die all the time.
So if you wanna join, please follow this topic and help to support the guys in Finland. Be active and take part in the forum-life and with sharing flyers etc.

I will try to come up with something during the next week and will let you know more about!

Hey there is a Finnish team for CrashDiet just under the name of CrashDiet ARMY
https://www.facebook.com/pages/CRASHD%C … 96?fref=ts

It is ran by this guy :

https://www.facebook.com/jesper.l.bonn

I have spoke to him and just seeing if he wants in, if so will shall see him soon current/smile If you would want to help i sugguest you - firstly like his page and then send him a friend request and start from there, he seems a cool enough dude current/smile Page has 443 likes and has it's own website too current/smile Love it current/smile

Right Just so you know, i shall be in London from today and until sat afternoon and will have only my phone.

Bxstar
NASH
useravatar
108 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
6 Points

Bxstar wrote:

Fhina wrote:

Hey there is a Finnish team for CrashDiet just under the name of CrashDiet ARMY
https://www.facebook.com/pages/CRASHD%C … 96?fref=ts

It is ran by this guy :

https://www.facebook.com/jesper.l.bonn

I have spoke to him and just seeing if he wants in, if so will shall see him soon current/smile If you would want to help i sugguest you - firstly like his page and then send him a friend request and start from there, he seems a cool enough dude current/smile Page has 443 likes and has it's own website too current/smile Love it current/smile

Right Just so you know, i shall be in London from today and until sat afternoon and will have only my phone.

Thank you! That's awesome! current/smile So we get more peeps. Amazing!

Streetteam Finland

Fhina
Smut Queen
useravatar
1335 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

Wheeeey!

http://crashdiet.org/forum/images/agorapro/attachments/14026/Cyber-shop-railway-station.jpg

Streetteam Finland

Fhina
Smut Queen
useravatar
1335 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

GREAT!!

☽ O ☾     War, children, is just a shot away.
Instagram//blog//work
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5236 Posts
85 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

A first step! Will continue more during the week and ask in bars and club and other Shops around here current/smile

Streetteam Finland

Fhina
Smut Queen
useravatar
1335 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

Sounds good, don't have much time now though.

kaksoisv
useravatar
16 Posts
Newcomer
5 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Okay kidz,

I was spread some more flyer today in Levykauppa Äx, Cybershop (Kamppi), Morticia (Kamppi) and Bäkkäri. I hope they get a huge awareness tonight as Santa Cruz will be playing there tonite.
Will print more flyers next week and continue spreading them around Helsinki current/smile

Streetteam Finland

Fhina
Smut Queen
useravatar
1335 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

Hey! I'm in!!!! I can spread the word here in Funlad's Chicago, Lahti:)

Make me happy: let me listen music, give me tea and concert tickets and silence to read

MrHannae
Drunken Bisamråttan
useravatar
8 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points

Hei!
That's awesome!!!

I will meet Mimz today and we will talk some things through. Happy that you are prepared to help!

Streetteam Finland

Fhina
Smut Queen
useravatar
1335 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

Haha i have nothing but time:)

Make me happy: let me listen music, give me tea and concert tickets and silence to read

MrHannae
Drunken Bisamråttan
useravatar
8 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points

Great!
We will get official flyers soon, that long, feel free to spred these: http://crashdietstreetteam.wordpress.co … rnational/
They are self-print flyers but it would be good if you could print some and share them current/smile

Streetteam Finland

Fhina
Smut Queen
useravatar
1335 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts this week:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
madcandy
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Online: 
Signs.nu

Chatterbox

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History FAQ Kide Chat
Danny Oliveira: nothing heheh I didn't do to school and i'm in home doing nothing hahaha
Danny Oliveira: and u ?
Mcinsanity: haha, I was at the record shop ;)
KerLondonLepard: Heyyy girls! :D
Mcinsanity: hey!!! :)
Mcinsanity: how are u?
KerLondonLepard: Here I am! hehe I'm fine and you? :D
Mcinsanity: Yeah! I'm fine! :)
KerLondonLepard: :D
Mcinsanity: I only found Savage playground at the record shop today, but I'm still very happy! :D
Mcinsanity: By the way, why I can't see u online?
KerLondonLepard: Try reloading the page!
Mcinsanity: Oh, yes ! :D
KerLondonLepard: :D
KerLondonLepard: I'm angry :c
Mcinsanity: oh no, why?
KerLondonLepard: because I live in a small country and the people whenever she sees me talking bad about me...I don't know why..:(
Mcinsanity: what kind of bad? Only one people? sorry, i didn't get
KerLondonLepard: my ex classmates...
KerLondonLepard: when I went to the school no one spoke with me...
KerLondonLepard: I was always alone,honey..
Mcinsanity: Horrible... childish... and u don't have any idea why they treated you like this?
KerLondonLepard: I really don't know but I hate my country....luckily tomorrow I will go to Castelfranco Veneto..
Mcinsanity: oh.. Enjoy then :)
KerLondonLepard: Thank you...<3 I love this blog...I feel at home
Mcinsanity: :)
KerLondonLepard: :D :D anyway! what are u doing now? :D
Mcinsanity: Listening lost horizons, maybe I shouldn't do this, it almost makes me cry... Beautiful song<3 and u?
KerLondonLepard: This song is fantastic <3 I'm chatting and watching TV :D
Mcinsanity: yes<3 :)
KerLondonLepard: <3 <3 hehe
Mcinsanity: Do you listen any other bands?
KerLondonLepard: yeah! mmm Hardcore Superstar,Sister,Hanoi Rocks,Alice Cooper,Guns N' Roses,L.A. Guns,Skid Row and other...mmm Pretty boy Floyd :D
KerLondonLepard: and u? :D
Mcinsanity: oh wow :D Reckless love, Santa cruz, Lovex, Sturm und drang...
KerLondonLepard: :D :D

Only registered users can chat!
Please register or login :)

Recent Forum Topics

by Kraljosovina
Oct-24-14 08:08:22
by Kraljosovina
Oct-18-14 23:33:24
by miszczurek
Oct-13-14 14:35:45
by Sleazoid
Oct-12-14 04:55:08