Forgot password? | Forgot username?

Spotify!

Spotify!

Personally I'm on WiMP, same thing though! Just happened to get a free account (because I'm so incredibly famous!) current/smile

//LONDON

Peter London plankar - det kan du också göra.

www.planka.nu

peterlondon
Mr London
useravatar
1794 Posts
1961 Points
Male  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Spotify!

I LOVE Spotify! Right now I am having a free account but generally I have a premium account current/tongue

"To follow your dreams is something you really should do in your life, to achieve something that is really important to you."

Streetteam Finland

Fhina
Smut Queen
useravatar
1335 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
531 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

I must admit that this is for the first time I hear about this thing Ocurrent/smile Looks interesting, but it's not available in my country...

Rush
useravatar
58 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

I cried tears of joy when it became finally available in germany...
I have an unlimted account and love it.. totally worth it for me.

I kinda dislike the way to claim to be cool and "pay" the artists, while what they do is hardly what any common person would understand under "payment", then again the last 3 albums I bought and two concerts I went through lately where all of bands I wouldn't even know without spotify I suppose...

Btw, this must be like the 5th spotify thread on here current/tongue
we should exchange playlists or somehing again...

☽ O ☾     War, children, is just a shot away.
Instagram//blog//work
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5227 Posts
1447 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Yeah spotify unlimited would be also an option, although I like the premium too much as I can have it on my phone than current/big_smile and I can use my playlists and all in Germany without changeing the settings etc. and I am glad about as last time my whole account got so fucked up that it took them like days so fix it...was maybe too much change in countries in too little time xD

"To follow your dreams is something you really should do in your life, to achieve something that is really important to you."

Streetteam Finland

Fhina
Smut Queen
useravatar
1335 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
531 Points

Yeah, it's really good. I just formatted my computer and I don't feel the urge to put in all my cds into it again. current/tongue

I also got a one year subscription for free when I upgraded my internet deal. But since I mostly play vinyls at home, I mainly use it for my phone. That's awesome when yo're in the car, for example.

Edited by: izzie - Nov-30-12 10:52:41

http://www.antonahlstrom.com/

izzie
Mr Moderator
useravatar
3353 Posts
1017 Points
Male  Website 

Never used it as it's not available in my country. I barely listen to music nowadays anyway so I guess it doesn't make too much difference for me current/tongue. But seems like a neat tool.

http://imageshack.com/a/img12/1289/hrix.jpg

Marmetal
Martin Krüsh
useravatar
3115 Posts
Captain Of The Team
1752 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

I use it mostly at school, since I dont have any music on this pc. Plus I almost only use it to listen to music I dont usually listen to (guilty pleasures?) xD To put it this way, theres a reason why none of my playlists are published for everyone too see.

i would like, if I may, to take you on a strange journey.

Sheila
grevling
useravatar
3114 Posts
Captain Of The Team
2147 Points

Marmetal wrote:

Never used it as it's not available in my country. I barely listen to music nowadays anyway so I guess it doesn't make too much difference for me current/tongue. But seems like a neat tool.

You could use a VPN service to get a Swedish ip adress, for example. current/smile

Edited by: izzie - Nov-30-12 11:50:49

izzie
Mr Moderator
useravatar
3353 Posts
1017 Points
Male  Website 

izzie wrote:

Marmetal wrote:

You could use a VPN service to get a Swedish ip adress, for example. current/smile

Thanks for the suggestion buddy but I'm not bothered enough current/smile. And I'm so good at computer-related things that nowadays 7-year old kids could beat me in anything current/wink.

http://imageshack.com/a/img12/1289/hrix.jpg

Marmetal
Martin Krüsh
useravatar
3115 Posts
Captain Of The Team
1752 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Haha alright, fair enough!

izzie
Mr Moderator
useravatar
3353 Posts
1017 Points
Male  Website 

Cant live without it, been a paying custommer for years know.

have it on partys, in my car, at work. So easy to have everything on one place. and you dont need to fix your playlists over and over.

Best thing that happened to me music wise. Since its so easy to find new music aswell.

Its hard to light a candle, its easy to curse the dark instead!

Livingdead4life
Source of Chaos and Confusion
useravatar
1064 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
1033 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Haha it SUCKS at parties when people are able to change all the time.

izzie
Mr Moderator
useravatar
3353 Posts
1017 Points
Male  Website 

naa, im the spotify diktator!
and normaly we have a role that say only queueing.

Its hard to light a candle, its easy to curse the dark instead!

Livingdead4life
Source of Chaos and Confusion
useravatar
1064 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
1033 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Livingdead4life wrote:

naa, im the spotify diktator!
and normaly we have a role that say only queueing.

Yeah that lasts about one and a half beer. current/wink

izzie
Mr Moderator
useravatar
3353 Posts
1017 Points
Male  Website 

Yeah spotify is great at parties when people just put their songs in que xD My friends are usually good at it. I just have to teach them how to do it every party.

i would like, if I may, to take you on a strange journey.

Sheila
grevling
useravatar
3114 Posts
Captain Of The Team
2147 Points

i've a free account but i only use it to find songs i dont own, or get more info about a song, or make a friend listen to it when i dont have my ipod with me, and then when i'm over my monthly limit of playing a song i know for sure i have to buy it :p
I dont know anybody using it at parties..

eevio
useravatar
141 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
9 Points
Birthday  Website 

Due to Metallicas start of their own record label, all their songs are now avalible at Spotify. Anybody here that think that's good? Anyone? Helloooo?

current/wink

izzie
Mr Moderator
useravatar
3353 Posts
1017 Points
Male  Website 

I've been tempted! but I already have itunes so I don't see the point. Is it any better than itunes?

ReyaRoxx
Freya
useravatar
12 Posts
Newcomer
3 Points

ReyaRoxx wrote:

I've been tempted! but I already have itunes so I don't see the point. Is it any better than itunes?

The concept is completely different. You pay a monthlty fixed cost and then you can stream all the music you want. Songs are also available offline if you sync them, both for your computer and your smartphone.

izzie
Mr Moderator
useravatar
3353 Posts
1017 Points
Male  Website 
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
goldtecgimmer
Members Online: