Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
Forum is closed
We no longer post our news in here. Sorry!

The game is on!

The game is on!

As you might have noticed already, our forums have been quite lively lately, and I'm truly happy to see that!

I thought I'd step up the activity a little more by starting a monthly merchandise contest!

The member with the highest activity points score at the end of each month wins a merchandise coupon worth €30, valid forever!

You earn points by being active on the forums. New threads gives the most points, "Liking" a thread gives points to the poster while "Unliking" removes them . You also get points for your daily login as well as for creating polls and voting. Several new features will be added shortly, like invites and games current/tongue.

We the mighty administrators can also give custom points to members, for extra awesome contributions to the forum.

The points will be reset on the 1st every month so that new members always get a chance to win. The same member can only win once every quarter.

Just hit reply if you have any questions! Hope to see ya in the forums!

Oh yeah - the new forum URL is www.crashdiet.org/forum

//LONDON, CRASHDÏET

Peter London plankar - det kan du också göra.www.planka.nu

peterlondon
Mr London
useravatar
1810 Posts
91 Points
Male  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: The game is on!

Oh yeah, and here are the high-scores of November :

http://crashdiet.org/forum/images/agorapro/attachments/237/highscore01dec.png

So clearly "Fhina" is the winner here and you'll have a coupon code in your inbox soon!

But I'll send one to Marmetal too because he's been having the highest score forever and he also was #1 just before I hit the devastating reset button earlier this month (while I was still experimenting with the settings and trying things out around here). So two coupons go out this month! Enjoy!

Good luck for the next one! It'll be on New years eve, haha, I wonder if I'll be in a good enough shape for doing this then current/smile

Cheerz

//LONDON

peterlondon
Mr London
useravatar
1810 Posts
91 Points
Male  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

peterlondon wrote:

Good luck for the next one! It'll be on New years eve, haha, I wonder if I'll be in a good enough shape for doing this then current/smile

Cheerz

//LONDON

I hope not!

Its hard to light a candle, its easy to curse the dark instead!

Livingdead4life
Source of Chaos and Confusion
useravatar
1064 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Good luck people current/big_smile

http://www.antonahlstrom.com/

izzie
Mr Moderator
useravatar
3358 Posts
0 Points
Male  Website 

Thanks you!

And good luck everyone else! current/smile

"To follow your dreams is something you really should do in your life, to achieve something that is really important to you."

Streetteam Finland

Fhina
Smut Queen
useravatar
1335 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 

Peter... seriously? current/yikes Don't know if I'm worthy, wow. And if other people won't like me now, haha. Not sure what should I say here but thanks a lot and to be honest, I feel slightly uncomfortable now, hehe. Congratulations to Fhina by the way! New member and already a winner, talk about a good start current/wink. Seeing so much life in here and insane activeness, it will be interesting to see who wins this month. Good luck to everyone!

http://imageshack.com/a/img12/1289/hrix.jpg

Marmetal
Martin Krüsh
useravatar
3139 Posts
Captain Of The Team
305 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Marmetal wrote:

Peter... seriously? current/yikes Don't know if I'm worthy, wow. And if other people won't like me now, haha. Not sure what should I say here but thanks a lot and to be honest, I feel slightly uncomfortable now, hehe. Congratulations to Fhina by the way! New member and already a winner, talk about a good start current/wink. Seeing so much life in here and insane activeness, it will be interesting to see who wins this month. Good luck to everyone!

Not worthy?! You have been one of the bright soul that keeped this place alive when none(almost) else did!
All the times i been popin my head in here you been here. So well worth it,

Big gratz!

Livingdead4life
useravatar
1064 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Marmetal wrote:

And if other people won't like me now, haha.

I think everyone in here agrees that you're worth the coupon so don't worry current/smile

//LONDON

peterlondon
Mr London
useravatar
1810 Posts
91 Points
Male  Website 

Marmetal wrote:

Don't feel unworthy, just enjoy it! current/smile

http://www.antonahlstrom.com/

izzie
Mr Moderator
useravatar
3358 Posts
0 Points
Male  Website 

Marmetal wrote:

everyone felt like you should win Martin. you really deserve it, nobody would hate you!!
So glad this happened!

☽ O ☾     War, children, is just a shot away.
Instagram//blog//work
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5236 Posts
85 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Thank you izzie and Anna, you also are a fundamental "structure" for this place! Good to have you here.

Livingdead4life wrote:

Not worthy?! You have been one of the bright soul that keeped this place alive when none(almost) else did!
All the times i been popin my head in here you been here. So well worth it,

Big gratz!

Thanks bro, I appreciate your words current/smile. Yes I checked this place on a regular basis, that's true. Cheers!

peterlondon wrote:

Marmetal wrote:

I think everyone in here agrees that you're worth the coupon so don't worry current/smile

I hope so, haha current/big_smile. Thank you again! current/smile

Edited by: Marmetal - Dec-01-12 13:33:01

Marmetal
Martin Krüsh
useravatar
3139 Posts
Captain Of The Team
305 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

So what happens if you win Peter? Do you win a week off from work or something like that! current/tongue

Light come
We’re back against the wall
Time won
We’re held in chainz at dawn

PrimalScream91
Dakota
useravatar
301 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
32 Points
Male  Website 

PrimalScream91 wrote:

So what happens if you win Peter? Do you win a week off from work or something like that! current/tongue

If I win everyone in here have to buy €30 of merch current/tongue (And I'll be on the next plane to the Bahamas)

//LONDON

Edited by: peterlondon - Dec-01-12 13:37:26

peterlondon
Mr London
useravatar
1810 Posts
91 Points
Male  Website 

Marmetal wrote:

No one will hate you! Don't worry, you seem like a really nice guy and your are an awesome company here in the board.
Yes, congrats to you, too of course!!!

peterlondon wrote:

Marmetal wrote:

//LONDON

INDEED!

"To follow your dreams is something you really should do in your life, to achieve something that is really important to you."

Streetteam Finland

Fhina
Smut Queen
useravatar
1335 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

peterlondon wrote:

PrimalScream91 wrote:

If I win everyone in here have to buy €30 of merch current/tongue (And I'll be on the next plane to the Bahamas)

//LONDON

But, but you can cheat! current/wink

Livingdead4life
useravatar
1064 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Peter will win a different prize: he will be able to perform with the band on upcoming tour.

Marmetal
Martin Krüsh
useravatar
3139 Posts
Captain Of The Team
305 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

If Peter wins before they come to Finland, I will buy him a bottle of Jäger and bring it to the gig current/big_smile

Streetteam Finland

Fhina
Smut Queen
useravatar
1335 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

peterlondon wrote:

PrimalScream91 wrote:

//LONDON

Bahamas sounds nice haha! And you winning would be an excuse for me to spend €30 on Crash merch that month! current/tongue

Light come
We’re back against the wall
Time won
We’re held in chainz at dawn

PrimalScream91
Dakota
useravatar
301 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
32 Points
Male  Website 

Tbh, I think Peter is the winner anyway!
Seems like the guys have a good flow at the moment.

Livingdead4life
useravatar
1064 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Congrats to both of you current/big_smile

And Martin, you deseved it. current/big_smile

i would like, if I may, to take you on a strange journey.

Sheila
grevling
useravatar
3139 Posts
Captain Of The Team
197 Points
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts this week:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
madcandy
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Online: 
Signs.nu

Chatterbox

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History FAQ Kide Chat
Danny Oliveira: nothing heheh I didn't do to school and i'm in home doing nothing hahaha
Danny Oliveira: and u ?
Mcinsanity: haha, I was at the record shop ;)
KerLondonLepard: Heyyy girls! :D
Mcinsanity: hey!!! :)
Mcinsanity: how are u?
KerLondonLepard: Here I am! hehe I'm fine and you? :D
Mcinsanity: Yeah! I'm fine! :)
KerLondonLepard: :D
Mcinsanity: I only found Savage playground at the record shop today, but I'm still very happy! :D
Mcinsanity: By the way, why I can't see u online?
KerLondonLepard: Try reloading the page!
Mcinsanity: Oh, yes ! :D
KerLondonLepard: :D
KerLondonLepard: I'm angry :c
Mcinsanity: oh no, why?
KerLondonLepard: because I live in a small country and the people whenever she sees me talking bad about me...I don't know why..:(
Mcinsanity: what kind of bad? Only one people? sorry, i didn't get
KerLondonLepard: my ex classmates...
KerLondonLepard: when I went to the school no one spoke with me...
KerLondonLepard: I was always alone,honey..
Mcinsanity: Horrible... childish... and u don't have any idea why they treated you like this?
KerLondonLepard: I really don't know but I hate my country....luckily tomorrow I will go to Castelfranco Veneto..
Mcinsanity: oh.. Enjoy then :)
KerLondonLepard: Thank you...<3 I love this blog...I feel at home
Mcinsanity: :)
KerLondonLepard: :D :D anyway! what are u doing now? :D
Mcinsanity: Listening lost horizons, maybe I shouldn't do this, it almost makes me cry... Beautiful song<3 and u?
KerLondonLepard: This song is fantastic <3 I'm chatting and watching TV :D
Mcinsanity: yes<3 :)
KerLondonLepard: <3 <3 hehe
Mcinsanity: Do you listen any other bands?
KerLondonLepard: yeah! mmm Hardcore Superstar,Sister,Hanoi Rocks,Alice Cooper,Guns N' Roses,L.A. Guns,Skid Row and other...mmm Pretty boy Floyd :D
KerLondonLepard: and u? :D
Mcinsanity: oh wow :D Reckless love, Santa cruz, Lovex, Sturm und drang...
KerLondonLepard: :D :D

Only registered users can chat!
Please register or login :)

Recent Forum Topics

by Kraljosovina
Oct-24-14 08:08:22
by Kraljosovina
Oct-18-14 23:33:24
by miszczurek
Oct-13-14 14:35:45
by Sleazoid
Oct-12-14 04:55:08