Forgot password? | Forgot username?

Promotion on facebook

Promotion on facebook

okay, kidz...

I guess you all know that tradition that if you want to promote a new album you put up the Album cover as your profile pic.
So I guess we should all do that so people see it everywhere :3

http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/156774_10152294010915161_1136991016_n.jpg

further there is the timeline pic to chneg to something crashdiet related current/smile
if you can't figure out what to use you could use the one that the band is using::
http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/600292_446225752108047_2103980287_n.jpg

or one of these I made::
http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/68465_447938268603462_1688483111_n.png
http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/76162_447938211936801_1678076183_n.png

there will come more of those and prettier ones, but later this week.
believe it or not I actually have other things to do than designing crashdiet stuff current/tongue
off to bed now!

xx

Edited by: mrs v. viper - Dec-02-12 00:23:23

☽ O ☾     War, children, is just a shot away.
Instagram//blog//work
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5227 Posts
1447 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Promotion on facebook

Nice work Anna!!!

Peter London plankar - det kan du också göra.

www.planka.nu

peterlondon
Mr London
useravatar
1794 Posts
1961 Points
Male  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

thanks! current/smile

Instagram//blog//work

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5227 Posts
1447 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Done already days ago! Having the single as profile pic tho... and will change it, once the single is out! current/smile

"To follow your dreams is something you really should do in your life, to achieve something that is really important to you."

Streetteam Finland

Fhina
Smut Queen
useravatar
1335 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
531 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 

Those timeline pictures are amazing! ^^

... The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars ~ Jack Kerouac...

CurrentlycRazie
useravatar
169 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

thx! Use them then current/tongue

Instagram//blog//work

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5227 Posts
1447 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

I really liked that last timeline-pic.current/big_smile Stealing it, if you dont mind current/big_smile

i would like, if I may, to take you on a strange journey.

Sheila
grevling
useravatar
3113 Posts
Captain Of The Team
2126 Points

Sheila wrote:

I really liked that last timeline-pic.current/big_smile Stealing it, if you dont mind current/big_smile

I would mind if you wouldnt current/tongue

Instagram//blog//work

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5227 Posts
1447 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Great work as always Anna :3.

Well you know how the story goes, if it's too loud then you're too old.
Photo Blog // Flickr

XiLaii
The Strange
useravatar
2671 Posts
Captain Of The Team
93 Points

Wow, looking good! I'm stealing those for facebook use! current/smile

Party ain't over 'til I say so!

Kisu
useravatar
19 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points

thanks Lou!
great.. @Kisu current/smile

Instagram//blog//work

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5227 Posts
1447 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

New cover photo up on my facebook now too current/smile good job Anna!

"You know what "normal" is..? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.." - Ashley Purdy

Miss Obscene
CAROLINE
useravatar
2800 Posts
Captain Of The Team
88 Points

nice job!
i think we can also use this for twitter, you can add a header thingy there too right current/smile (gonna check how that works.. [edit] has to be Recommended dimensions of 1252×626 ..Is it okay if i try to rezise the ones already made?)

Edited by: eevio - Dec-03-12 18:24:45

eevio
useravatar
141 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
9 Points
Birthday  Website 

eevio wrote:

nice job!
i think we can also use this for twitter, you can add a header thingy there too right current/smile (gonna check how that works.. [edit] has to be Recommended dimensions of 1252×626 ..Is it okay if i try to rezise the ones already made?)

it will get pixely most likely current/hmm
but you cna try...

I'm not using twitter, but can you make a screenshot that shows me where the header will go there and how everything looks? then I can make something for twitter too.

Instagram//blog//work

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5227 Posts
1447 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

mrs v. viper wrote:

eevio wrote:

nice job!

but you cna try...

I'm not using twitter, but can you make a screenshot that shows me where the header will go there and how everything looks? then I can make something for twitter too.

it say 1052x626...not so sure... :-S

"To follow your dreams is something you really should do in your life, to achieve something that is really important to you."

Streetteam Finland

Fhina
Smut Queen
useravatar
1335 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
531 Points

okay, but are there any parts of the ehader that wiull get covered by anything else?

Instagram//blog//work

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5227 Posts
1447 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

http://crashdiet.org/forum/images/agorapro/attachments/14026/twitter.jpg
That's how it looks....

Streetteam Finland

Attachments:
Fhina
Smut Queen
useravatar
1335 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
531 Points

mrs v. viper wrote:

eevio wrote:

nice job!

but you cna try...

i dont get why they ask for those sizes since it doenst even show half the image , it's like this , think that size is 640 x400
http://i47.tinypic.com/slgyet.jpg

(btw on twitter you can also change the background, but thats easier )

Edited by: eevio - Dec-03-12 19:32:46

eevio
useravatar
141 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
9 Points
Birthday  Website 

mrs v. viper wrote:

I guess you all know that tradition that if you want to promote a new album you put up the Album cover as your profile pic.
So I guess we should all do that so people see it everywhere :3

Okay so I've been using the street team picture as the cover photo for the U.S. street team page for a while now, but was just recently notified that the picture says out on 22th and should read the 22nd.. So if you still have the pictures and could easily change the letters it would be fantastic, if not I'll try to come up with a solution

Crashdiet American Street Team

U.S.A. Street Team Facebook Page

Justin Kicks
useravatar
269 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
629 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

will do, just give me some little time current/smile

Instagram//blog//work

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5227 Posts
1447 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
majjema
Members Online: