Forgot password? | Forgot username?

Dutch Street Team

Dutch Street Team

I think there are quite a few people from the Netherlands here now, right?

This will be the thread were we discuss street team actions in your country current/tongue

Anyone up for becoming the mighty team leader for the Netherlands? current/tongue

//LONDON

Peter London plankar - det kan du också göra.

www.planka.nu

peterlondon
Mr London
useravatar
1794 Posts
1961 Points
Male  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Dutch Street Team

haha you're fast :p and yeah i think ive seen a few Dutch people around here.. but they were here first dunno if i should stand up as teamleader right away ;D

eevio
useravatar
141 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
9 Points
Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

yeah lets reply to myself current/tongue .. i think we (dutchies) should try to request some Crashdiet @ 3fm serious request since they're playing áll the requested songs anyway in the end. But i've no idea which songs they might have in their database :')

eevio
useravatar
141 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
9 Points
Birthday  Website 

eevio
useravatar
141 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
9 Points
Birthday  Website 

eevio wrote:

yeah lets reply to myself current/tongue .. i think we (dutchies) should try to request some Crashdiet @ 3fm serious request since they're playing áll the requested songs anyway in the end. But i've no idea which songs they might have in their database :')

tryed that once already but no, they dont have.... and radio 538 also not.... current/sad Not fair but maybe we should spam them XD haha you never knows maybe it will work XD

~Don't cry, just have a little patience~
~I'll be your clown, behind the glass, Go 'head and laugh, cause it's funny
I would do, If I saw me...
My life's a circus-circus rounding circles, im selling out tonight...~

Chardonaytje
useravatar
531 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
135 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 

Chardonaytje wrote:

eevio wrote:

tryed that once already but no, they dont have.... and radio 538 also not.... current/sad Not fair but maybe we should spam them XD haha you never knows maybe it will work XD

can't we just link to a video or something with mp3 xD

eevio
useravatar
141 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
9 Points
Birthday  Website 

pff 3fm  "Dag Eveline,

Bedankt voor je mail.
Ik kan je niet vertellen welke nummers je wel en niet kan aanvragen. Iedere aanvraag wordt in behandeling genomen. "

so i guess we should just try, at least someone has to search for it current/tongue if we make them search a lot they might remember the name haha

eevio
useravatar
141 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
9 Points
Birthday  Website 

Hey people, I am at deviding the remaining Flyers.
How many people do we have that will help spreading some here?

And who ever is up for taking over the "dutch package" and will forwatd them to the rest, please pm me your address!

thanks!

☽ O ☾     War, children, is just a shot away.
Instagram//blog//work
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5227 Posts
1447 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

so far we're with two i guess.. but there might be more people in holland wanting to help out with flyers but i havent seen them on here :')
i'll pm my address

eevio
useravatar
141 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
9 Points
Birthday  Website 

Yeah with 2 of us we are able to cover a big part of holland!
Tanja and rick maybe wanna help too... There not on this forum ,but they dont mind if they have time... So it will work... Im sure about that!!! i know some more fans in holland, but there all not on this forum current/sad i will ask them to help also...

Chardonaytje
useravatar
531 Posts
135 Points

asked on facebook for help, nobody replyed :')

eevio
useravatar
141 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
9 Points
Birthday  Website 

Arrow Classic Rock Is in Love with the new Crashdiet track she wrote it on her Facebook! She cant wait till theire new tour in Nl, and some of the people are reacting like huh new song? did i missed anything? haha  http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fb … nt_mention

Chardonaytje
useravatar
531 Posts
135 Points

donated at https://www.vraageenplaataan.nl/ and requested generation wild (just because i think there's more chance they have thát current/wink))
When you request a song that isnt in the list you can add one, so i guess it's in their list now hehe , now let's see if it was worth my money current/tongue

eevio
useravatar
141 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
9 Points
Birthday  Website 

i can also help i am living in Holland..!! let me know what i can do and where i can get some posters...PS...Great news CRASHDIET GIG 31st May in the Boerderij Zoetermeer...!!! kick ass sleeze rocking night ahead...can't wait..!!  current/big_smile

MacRotten
useravatar
10 Posts
Newcomer
3 Points
Male  Website 

haha serously .. i checked amsterdam and kerkrade sites all the time and then they end up in zoetermeer xDD not the best venue to get for me but i'll be there hehe

i replied on another thread, send me your address and i'll send you flyers and stickers

also i got contact with a guy who said last week that he wants to book crashdiet in amsterdam, hope he can make something work current/big_smile

eevio
useravatar
141 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
9 Points
Birthday  Website 

ahhhhh Eevio! i know alot of people that are gonna come.... Unfortanaly Tanja is than in Australia.... (she wanted to see them aswel current/sad ) Next time she's gonna come for 100%!  ive tagged eceryone in Holland that likes Crashdiet on Facebook... got some whatsappes back and they say there probably gonna make it and gonna be there!!! its gonna be nice to see everyone again current/sad incl. Lin komt van Pluto hahha!

Chardonaytje
useravatar
531 Posts
135 Points

aaand they're also in kerkrade http://www.therocktemple.nl/en/home/32- … stain.html ..

gonna start a new thread .. 2 dates it's worth it right current/tongue

eevio
useravatar
141 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
9 Points
Birthday  Website 

Great...address is...
Alan Baxter.,
Palissander 187.,
3315MR Dordrecht.,
The Netherlands.

Would be great to get a good Dutch Team up for the show 31st..? current/big_smile

Cheers
MacRotten..

MacRotten
useravatar
10 Posts
Newcomer
3 Points
Male  Website 

MacRotten wrote:

Great...address is...

Would be great to get a good Dutch Team up for the show 31st..? current/big_smile

Cheers
MacRotten..

haha i'm writing the same here .. i'm gonna try to send you flyers tomorrow okay current/smile

and what do you mean by good Dutch Team up?

eevio
useravatar
141 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
9 Points
Birthday  Website 

yeah, we already succeded in getting Arrow High Voltage radio to play Crashdiet songs on the radio and to promote their shows, look at there facebook and WebsiteXD the DJ Lilo is now a big fan of Crashdiet XD haha oh and the magazine Aardshock is gonna write also about them when their album gets releashed... They already had artikels before about Crashdiet... so soon their will be more crashdiet in the magazin and on their webpage... so we a really trying to do alot to promote them...

Chardonaytje
useravatar
531 Posts
135 Points
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
goldtecgimmer
Members Online: