Forgot password? | Forgot username?

Bonus Tracks

Bonus Tracks

Anyone know where I could buy the bonus tracks from Generation Wild here in the US without having to spend $50?  I can't get enough of One of a Kind and Fear Control, and it bums me out that I can't get them here.  I refuse to illegally download these tracks.  Any chance Crashdiet will soon sell the songs on the website?

tharrison681
useravatar
7 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Bonus Tracks

these two songs have been on the generation Wild single CD  that came with a magazine.
They got some copies later and sold them on their website, and as far as I know they haven't been sold anywhere else.
but they seem to be all gone now.
So I'm afarid there is no way for you atm to buy them...

Peter, any chance on releasing all those tracks seperatly? Sick Mind too?
if I remeber right selling the Japan version on here didn't really work out, right?

☽ O ☾     War, children, is just a shot away.
Instagram//blog//work
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5227 Posts
1447 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Yeah, I'd be down for a download that I could purchase through the Crashdiet website using paypal or something.

tharrison681
useravatar
7 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points

mrs v. viper wrote:

if I remeber right selling the Japan version on here didn't really work out, right?

You know I always secretly hoped that he'd manage to secure some of those for the webstore. It's one of those things that's still missing from my collection, and that bonus track is just so gfklgjdfklgjdfkg. You know how I mean. current/tongue.

mrs v. viper wrote:

This'd be awesome if there was a way to pull it off. I don't know all that much but I imagine the red tape could be annoying?

I just checked and it doesn't even seem that they're on Spotify or something current/sad

As an absolute last resort there is the occasional copy on eBay, but they approaches ridiculous prices. current/sad

Well you know how the story goes, if it's too loud then you're too old.
Photo Blog // Flickr

XiLaii
The Strange
useravatar
2671 Posts
Captain Of The Team
93 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 

mrs v. viper wrote:

That would be really a great idea! I would ask for caught in despair, too. current/smile I wonder myself if it could be possible to get those bonus tracks anywhere.

Muckelz
useravatar
148 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Female  Website 

XiLaii wrote:

mrs v. viper wrote:

You know I always secretly hoped that he'd manage to secure some of those for the webstore. It's one of those things that's still missing from my collection, and that bonus track is just so gfklgjdfklgjdfkg. You know how I mean. current/tongue.

I absolutely know what you're talking about...
I think they tried but it would've cost them too much current/hmm

Instagram//blog//work

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5227 Posts
1447 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Muckelz wrote:

That would be really a great idea! I would ask for caught in despair, too. current/smile I wonder myself if it could be possible to get those bonus tracks anywhere.

Caught in Despair is already up for download on their website current/smile

LinusJ
useravatar
27 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points

It would be nice if also Hollywood Teaze could be available as MP3 download current/smile. Not that it's the best song but still, not everyone needs/can get a vinyl version of Generation Wild current/wink.

http://imageshack.com/a/img12/1289/hrix.jpg

Marmetal
Martin Krüsh
useravatar
3110 Posts
Captain Of The Team
1722 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

I might be the only one, but i still cant understand why to release some bonus tracks in some countries and not in any others... I mean, how can you choose a country among the others? Sorry, but i cant bear it, id like all the countries to have the same tracks on albums, i dont feel im worthless than Japan or US or somewhere else D:

S.QueenObscene
Miss Candy
useravatar
904 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
694 Points

S.QueenObscene wrote:

I might be the only one, but i still cant understand why to release some bonus tracks in some countries and not in any others... I mean, how can you choose a country among the others? Sorry, but i cant bear it, id like all the countries to have the same tracks on albums, i dont feel im worthless than Japan or US or somewhere else D:

I also don't know, why this whole Bonus Track thing is like this. I wouldn't do that.

To the thread: Wouldn't it be a nice idea to put ALL Bonus Track on an EP? current/smile

KEEP ON ROCKIN'
http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/3648/45360.gif
http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/1802/8969ve9.png
http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/2640/6032.jpg

Mr.Freakrose
useravatar
171 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

its a great idea, we must suggest it to Peter current/big_smile

S.QueenObscene
Miss Candy
useravatar
904 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
694 Points

S.QueenObscene wrote:

its a great idea, we must suggest it to Peter current/big_smile

Allright current/big_smile PETER???!!! THERE'S A MESSAGE FOR YOU!!! current/big_smileD

KEEP ON ROCKIN'
http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/3648/45360.gif
http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/1802/8969ve9.png
http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/2640/6032.jpg

Mr.Freakrose
useravatar
171 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Peeeter, can i have a xmas gift? an ep, thanks=P

S.QueenObscene
Miss Candy
useravatar
904 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
694 Points

I love that part in One of a Kind when it goes "Hey! Wipe away those tears, don't cry....We can't explain the reasons why we ache tonight!"

I NEED IT

tharrison681
useravatar
7 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points

I love this part too, it's totally awesome! current/smile
I think bonus songs on EP are great idea...

Rush
useravatar
58 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

tharrison681 wrote:

I love that part in One of a Kind when it goes "Hey! Wipe away those tears, don't cry....We can't explain the reasons why we ache tonight!"

I NEED IT

After reading this I found out its waay to long since I've heard those songs. Soo good to hear them again current/big_smile

i would like, if I may, to take you on a strange journey.

Sheila
grevling
useravatar
3113 Posts
Captain Of The Team
2132 Points

Mr.Freakrose wrote:

S.QueenObscene wrote:

I also don't know, why this whole Bonus Track thing is like this. I wouldn't do that.

To the thread: Wouldn't it be a nice idea to put ALL Bonus Track on an EP? current/smile

the reason why Japan has bonus tracks originally was that they had a big piracy problem. They basically sold nothing, because everyone took the westerns bands music and copied it. So they started to make songs available on CD only in the Japan version so they would at least sell some.
Might have made sense 10 years ago, meanwhile theres a piracy problem everwhere so you could aswell skip it i suppose, but I guess by now it's some kind of tradition.

Instagram//blog//work

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5227 Posts
1447 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

mrs v. viper wrote:

these two songs have been on the generation Wild single CD  that came with a magazine.
They got some copies later and sold them on their website, and as far as I know they haven't been sold anywhere else.
but they seem to be all gone now.
So I'm afarid there is no way for you atm to buy them...

yeah sorry, they sold out quickly and are out of print.

mrs v. viper wrote:

Damn I don't know, the music business is so fucked up, releasing a few tracks on a our website that's even already been recorded would become quite a project because we need to obtain the rights and pay license fees etc etc....

I'm dreaming of the day when we'll be completely independent and can release tracks in any way we want but we're still not there.

I've asked the big people several times about buying some Japanese albums but never got a reply yet, I'll try again haha.

At the moment it's probably impossible to obtain these songs legally. If I were you I would download them illegaly but once they do become available I would be the first in line to buy them current/big_smile. This way, you only kinda borrow them a little, you're not stealing current/tongue. When stuff is not sold anymore, I personally don't feel bad for downloading them even though I would prefer to have bought it.

mrs v. viper wrote:

the reason why Japan has bonus tracks originally was that they had a big piracy problem. They basically sold nothing, because everyone took the westerns bands music and copied it. So they started to make songs available on CD only in the Japan version so they would at least sell some.
Might have made sense 10 years ago, meanwhile theres a piracy problem everwhere so you could aswell skip it i suppose, but I guess by now it's some kind of tradition.

Absolutely correct.
//LONDON

Peter London plankar - det kan du också göra.

www.planka.nu

peterlondon
Mr London
useravatar
1794 Posts
1961 Points
Male  Website 

Marmetal wrote:

It would be nice if also Hollywood Teaze could be available as MP3 download current/smile

We were planning on that but I think we simply forgot! I'll look into this right now

//LONDON

Peter London plankar - det kan du också göra.

www.planka.nu

peterlondon
Mr London
useravatar
1794 Posts
1961 Points
Male  Website 

damn all this stuff about music and art in general makes me sick!!
like, hundreds of people don't appreciate it at all, think it's just available and complain because they have to pay more than 15 euros on a fucking bandshirt,
and the few that are left who do care can't buy t6he things they want because some bigheaded businessmen think they have more rights than is reasonable just for making their business skills available...

I really think there is a chnage in spirit of our whole society in order when it comes to this.

Instagram//blog//work

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5227 Posts
1447 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
majjema
Members Online: