Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

The Savage Playground - London Pre-Listening party :P

The Savage Playground - London Pre-Listening party :P

I waited to see if Peter or someone was going to post about this, but I guess If I wanna talk about it, I'll have to make a thread, haha.
In case you missed it on Facebook (Which I doubt current/tongue), here's the flyer:
http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/73036_10152302024255161_316668060_n.jpg
Source: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= … amp;type=1

By some stupid stroke of luck I'm actually gonna be around in London that day, so I figured I'd ask if any more of you forum-dwellers are going to be there? current/big_smile

Well you know how the story goes, if it's too loud then you're too old.
Photo Blog // Flickr

XiLaii
The Strange
useravatar
Offline
2674 Posts
Captain Of The Team
10 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: The Savage Playground - London Pre-Listening party :P

Oh well, January is not that far current/sad

roso
useravatar
Offline
121 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
35 Points
Male  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: The Savage Playground - London Pre-Listening party :P

i am so happy for you that you can go Lou!!

☽ O ☾     War, children, is just a shot away.
Instagram//blog//work
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
Offline
5236 Posts
85 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: The Savage Playground - London Pre-Listening party :P

Awesome for you who can go! current/smile
But I really can't understand why they chose to do this in... London? Why not Stockholm? current/sad

LinusJ
useravatar
Offline
27 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: The Savage Playground - London Pre-Listening party :P

Aw, sounds so cool, I wish things like that could happen closer to me, haha.
But have fun, those of you that are going! current/big_smile

i would like, if I may, to take you on a strange journey.

Sheila
grevling
useravatar
Offline
3139 Posts
Captain Of The Team
212 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: The Savage Playground - London Pre-Listening party :P

LinusJ wrote:


But I really can't understand why they chose to do this in... London? Why not Stockholm? current/sad

Because as far as I know there aren't any major cities named Sweet, Young or Cruz current/tongue.

http://imageshack.com/a/img12/1289/hrix.jpg

Marmetal
Martin Krüsh
useravatar
Offline
3140 Posts
Captain Of The Team
328 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: The Savage Playground - London Pre-Listening party :P

Sheila wrote:


Aw, sounds so cool, I wish things like that could happen closer to me, haha.
But have fun, those of you that are going! current/big_smile

Me too sweetie ^^ like somewhere in Sweden or something ^^ sounds soo cool have fun current/big_smile

pina colada BANG!!!!!!!!!

Rebel_Ray
Grevlingsjåfør
useravatar
Offline
133 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
4 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: The Savage Playground - London Pre-Listening party :P

If only I lived in Europe...

Light come
We’re back against the wall
Time won
We’re held in chainz at dawn

PrimalScream91
Dakota
useravatar
Offline
301 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
35 Points
Male  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: The Savage Playground - London Pre-Listening party :P

Id like being there, but im a bit far from London current/hmm hope i'll see the whole band here soon:)

S.QueenObscene
Miss Candy
useravatar
Offline
904 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: The Savage Playground - London Pre-Listening party :P

How I'd love to go there *-* but I have school -.-

KEEP ON ROCKIN'
http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/3648/45360.gif
http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/1802/8969ve9.png
http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/2640/6032.jpg

Mr.Freakrose
useravatar
Offline
171 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: The Savage Playground - London Pre-Listening party :P

I would like to go there, but I don't live in England... current/hmm
January, January, please, come faster!

Rush
useravatar
Offline
58 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: The Savage Playground - London Pre-Listening party :P

Marmetal wrote:


LinusJ wrote:


But I really can't understand why they chose to do this in... London? Why not Stockholm? current/sad

Because as far as I know there aren't any major cities named Sweet, Young or Cruz current/tongue.

Haha current/big_smile Really think they should hire a keybord-dude or something named Norway as last name.

i would like, if I may, to take you on a strange journey.

Sheila
grevling
useravatar
Offline
3139 Posts
Captain Of The Team
212 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: The Savage Playground - London Pre-Listening party :P

mrs v. viper wrote:

i am so happy for you that you can go Lou!!

I'm pretty happy about it too current/yikes The circumstances that mean I am in London later this week would sound so completely ridiculous if I wrote them, haha.
Although at this rate, I'll be going alone to stand awkward as fuck in a corner somewhere, current/sad

Sheila wrote:

Haha  Really think they should hire a keybord-dude or something named Norway as last name.

haha you guys current/tongue

Well you know how the story goes, if it's too loud then you're too old.
Photo Blog // Flickr

XiLaii
The Strange
useravatar
Offline
2674 Posts
Captain Of The Team
10 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: The Savage Playground - London Pre-Listening party :P

XiLaii wrote:


mrs v. viper wrote:

i am so happy for you that you can go Lou!!

I'm pretty happy about it too current/yikes The circumstances that mean I am in London later this week would sound so completely ridiculous if I wrote them, haha.
Although at this rate, I'll be going alone to stand awkward as fuck in a corner somewhere, current/sad

I doubt that! everyone loves you!

☽ O ☾     War, children, is just a shot away.
Instagram//blog//work
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
Offline
5236 Posts
85 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: The Savage Playground - London Pre-Listening party :P

It's a fucking shame I couldn't go!! Next time current/smile

Peter London plankar - det kan du också göra.www.planka.nu

peterlondon
Mr London
useravatar
Offline
1810 Posts
91 Points
Male  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: The Savage Playground - London Pre-Listening party :P

Peter is there any chance to get an IN TIME announcement for a release party?
I dpn't even know if there will be one, but you know, so that constantly broke foreigners actually could look into flights that doesn't cost a million and so on...current/tongue

☽ O ☾     War, children, is just a shot away.
Instagram//blog//work
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
Offline
5236 Posts
85 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: The Savage Playground - London Pre-Listening party :P

mrs v. viper wrote:

Peter is there any chance to get an IN TIME announcement for a release party?
I dpn't even know if there will be one, but you know, so that constantly broke foreigners actually could look into flights that doesn't cost a million and so on...current/tongue

Yes we were talking about this the other day actually, we're still working on the details here but there will be two release parties in January - one on the 24th and one on the 30th. The 24th will be all ages with no alcohol while the 30th will be a very drunk party with a bar. I can't believe we haven't announced this yet, I'll take it up for discussion tomorrow current/smile

Peter London plankar - det kan du också göra.www.planka.nu

peterlondon
Mr London
useravatar
Offline
1810 Posts
91 Points
Male  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: The Savage Playground - London Pre-Listening party :P

peterlondon wrote:


Yes we were talking about this the other day actually, we're still working on the details here but there will be two release parties in January - one on the 24th and one on the 30th. The 24th will be all ages with no alcohol while the 30th will be a very drunk party with a bar. I can't believe we haven't announced this yet, I'll take it up for discussion tomorrow current/smile

Sounds really cool, where are they gonna to be??

KEEP ON ROCKIN'
http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/3648/45360.gif
http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/1802/8969ve9.png
http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/2640/6032.jpg

Mr.Freakrose
useravatar
Offline
171 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: The Savage Playground - London Pre-Listening party :P

peterlondon wrote:


mrs v. viper wrote:

Peter is there any chance to get an IN TIME announcement for a release party?
I dpn't even know if there will be one, but you know, so that constantly broke foreigners actually could look into flights that doesn't cost a million and so on...current/tongue

Yes we were talking about this the other day actually, we're still working on the details here but there will be two release parties in January - one on the 24th and one on the 30th. The 24th will be all ages with no alcohol while the 30th will be a very drunk party with a bar. I can't believe we haven't announced this yet, I'll take it up for discussion tomorrow current/smile

In Stockholm? current/big_smile
Anna...would be awesome to see you there current/big_smile

"To follow your dreams is something you really should do in your life, to achieve something that is really important to you."

Streetteam Finland

Fhina
Smut Queen
useravatar
Offline
1335 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: The Savage Playground - London Pre-Listening party :P

peterlondon wrote:


mrs v. viper wrote:

Peter is there any chance to get an IN TIME announcement for a release party?
I dpn't even know if there will be one, but you know, so that constantly broke foreigners actually could look into flights that doesn't cost a million and so on...current/tongue

Yes we were talking about this the other day actually, we're still working on the details here but there will be two release parties in January - one on the 24th and one on the 30th. The 24th will be all ages with no alcohol while the 30th will be a very drunk party with a bar. I can't believe we haven't announced this yet, I'll take it up for discussion tomorrow current/smile

hmm cool! I'll look into flights and see what my wallet says to this current/big_smile

☽ O ☾     War, children, is just a shot away.
Instagram//blog//work
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
Offline
5236 Posts
85 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats
 
Total Topics:
4010
Total Polls:
71
Total Posts:
153209
Posts today:
1
User Info
 
Total Users:
10317
Newest User:
caesar
Members Online:
1
Guests Online:
68

Online: 
KerLondonLepard

Chatterbox

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History FAQ Kide Chat
Mcinsanity: Horrible... childish... and u don't have any idea why they treated you like this?
KerLondonLepard: I really don't know but I hate my country....luckily tomorrow I will go to Castelfranco Veneto..
Mcinsanity: oh.. Enjoy then :)
KerLondonLepard: Thank you...<3 I love this blog...I feel at home
Mcinsanity: :)
KerLondonLepard: :D :D anyway! what are u doing now? :D
Mcinsanity: Listening lost horizons, maybe I shouldn't do this, it almost makes me cry... Beautiful song<3 and u?
KerLondonLepard: This song is fantastic <3 I'm chatting and watching TV :D
Mcinsanity: yes<3 :)
KerLondonLepard: <3 <3 hehe
Mcinsanity: Do you listen any other bands?
KerLondonLepard: yeah! mmm Hardcore Superstar,Sister,Hanoi Rocks,Alice Cooper,Guns N' Roses,L.A. Guns,Skid Row and other...mmm Pretty boy Floyd :D
KerLondonLepard: and u? :D
Mcinsanity: oh wow :D Reckless love, Santa cruz, Lovex, Sturm und drang...
KerLondonLepard: :D :D
Sleazoid: Goodnight everyone, have a great day where ever you all may be.
KerLondonLepard: Hey there!
madcandy: Hey :)
KerLondonLepard: hey how are u? :3
madcandy: fine ^_^ and you?
KerLondonLepard: Fine :) thanks
Mcinsanity: hey! :)
KerLondonLepard: hey :D
Mcinsanity: How are u?
KerLondonLepard: I'm fine thank you,and you? :)
Mcinsanity: annoyed... After last week holiday, school started today :(
KerLondonLepard: ohw :( poor :(
KerLondonLepard: I am waiting Peter cause I can order any stuff :)
Mcinsanity: oh, what stuff? :P (have i asked this already?)
KerLondonLepard: I am waiting that he will come back online
KerLondonLepard: hey there :)
KerLondonLepard: Hello :)
Mcinsanity: Hey! :)
KerLondonLepard: hey :D
Luana.Crow: hey.
KerLondonLepard: how are u? :)

Only registered users can chat!
Please register or login :)

Recent Forum Topics

by Marmetal
Today 15:49:15
by vilatichoslapka
Oct-29-14 10:22:44
by Kraljosovina
Oct-18-14 23:33:24
by miszczurek
Oct-13-14 14:35:45
by Sleazoid
Oct-12-14 04:55:08