Forgot password? | Forgot username?

The CRASHDÏET shows you've been to!

The CRASHDÏET shows you've been to!

Okay so the "First Concert Thread" gave me the idea for this thread...

to which concerts have you been?
what was the first, what the latest one?
Which one was the biggest, which one the smallest?
which one the best, which one the worst?
any crazy stories and special memories?

GO!

☽ O ☾     War, children, is just a shot away.
Instagram//blog//work
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5227 Posts
1447 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: The CRASHDÏET shows you've been to!

My first and until now last gig was this summer when they supported Mötley Crüe in Helsinki. As it was a festival, there were about 10000 people, so rather a big thing, but very cool.
Crazy Story? Well, Simon burnt his pants off, obviously forgot his Sweden shorts and performed in shorts... current/big_smile

"To follow your dreams is something you really should do in your life, to achieve something that is really important to you."

Streetteam Finland

Fhina
Smut Queen
useravatar
1335 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
531 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

haha so many views and 1 reply
dont have spectaculair stories either  tho current/tongue

first time i went to see crashdiet is tomorrow a year ago, that was a weird day, travelled 3 hours on my own, never been there, the hotel i stayed at was a bit strange, but at the gig I was just blown away haha even after the show i was so flabbergasted about how nice the guys were and they actually walked around that i totally forgot to ask some autographs even tho I got pics, found out on my way home :'D

last time i saw them was at park city festival (i saw someone wrote a review of that on here so dont need to copy that),  i was really glad they didnt play mainstage but in a tent because it was raining the whole day :') was a good show even tho the crowd didnt really seem to know them. Another good thing was I met Chardonaytje there after the show current/smile and funniest part was Simon dancing (drunk? or whatever he took) on the side of the stage when the next band was playing and someone had to make sure he didnt go ón stage hehe

eevio
useravatar
141 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
9 Points
Birthday  Website 

Too bad, I have never been at any concert of Crashdiet. current/hmm I'm too young to travel abroad or far away and when they were in the Czech Republic, they were in Pilsen at BasinFireFest in summer and it's totally opposite end of our country. So I hope that next year, there will be at least one show a bit closer to me (maybe I could travel in some part of Slovakia or Austria too) and then I would share my experience! ^^ current/smile

Rush
useravatar
58 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

eevio wrote:

haha so many views and 1 reply

I know right current/sad I love gig stories and I thought even if you've been to only one show theres something to tell... I also love reading and writing reviews.. current/hmm kinda dissappointed at the lack of answers...

eevio wrote:

last time i saw them was at park city festival (i saw someone wrote a review of that on here so dont need to copy that),

that was me actually haha... never seen so much mud in my life before or aftzer that day current/tongue lol, kidding but that actually gets my batch for the worst Chrashdiet show I've seen although funny as hell current/big_smile was a good day.
Anyways, these are mine::

31/12/2009 The Rock, Copenhagen, denmark
6/8/2010  Kungsträdgården, Stockholm, Sweden
7/8/2010  Sundspärlan, Helsingborg, Sweden
6/04/2011  dark decadence Frankfurt, Batschkapp, Germany
11/04/2011 dark decadence München, Backstage, Germany
12/04/2011 dark decadence Köln, Essigfabrik, Germany
15/04/2011 dark decadence, Göteborg, Lisebershallen, Sweden
16/04/2011 dark decadence Stockholm, Cirkus, Sweden
11/12/2011  Paris, France (w/Blackrain)
16/12/2011 Paunchy cats, Lichtenfels, Germany
24/06/2012     Park City Live Festival Heerlen, Netherlands
13/10/2012     Shout It Out Loud Festival     Mulheim, Germany

Maybe I have to be fair and say that actually the one at paunchy cats was the worst, but considering they played with a stand in drummer and peter had back troubles it was still very good so...
The best was The one at Cirkus 2011 I think. The whole decadence tour was a very special time.
The memories I hold dearest I probably connecet with Sundspärlan, helsingborg which I kinda want to keep to myself current/smile

as for the craziest... when their tourbus broke down during darc Decadence Tour, that night after that was certainly something hahaha.

But the most important for me is the first. Boy, was I scared. Went there alpone on new years eve and had no hotel or anything. but it was so worth it.

Edited by: mrs v. viper - Dec-08-12 20:51:13

Instagram//blog//work

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5227 Posts
1447 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

My first one was in Kerkrade Holland.

I think it was 2011 or 2010?... im not sure... i was there for wednesday 13 and saw them live XD was really surprised about it...
the next gig i saw was 24 juni 2012 Park City Live Holland, I think i met You there Mrs.V.Viper?
You were standing next to me and you said you were from germany?
Do you have red Hair and was wearing a black skirt/dress (don't remember well) but idd it was a rainy but funny day...Met Eevio also for the first time there...
I was there with a friend of me from the U.K.
I Think i also met you 29th october in Cologne in the Underground (was @ a other bands concert)... was searching for a friend of my, and there were 2 girls also crashdiet fans and than we spoke again...? wasn't it you? was a bit drunk...

But hmmm last gig was also Shout it Out Loud 13 oct. and if you are the person i think you are, we spoke there also... haha

Next gigs gonna be the U.K. shows, wanna go to all... and to some more if they gonna publice the new dates soon!

Edited by: Chardonaytje - Dec-08-12 22:35:25

~Don't cry, just have a little patience~
~I'll be your clown, behind the glass, Go 'head and laugh, cause it's funny
I would do, If I saw me...
My life's a circus-circus rounding circles, im selling out tonight...~

Chardonaytje
useravatar
531 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
135 Points

the girl you're thinking of right now is Eva, one of my best friends whom I've first met on here too. her name on here is Failing Breath. She's red haired current/big_smile
Maybe you remember a small, drak haired, and most likely shy and awkward girl being with her at Park City? current/tongue that was me.
(not surprised if you don't tho, people never notice me haha current/tongue)

Instagram//blog//work

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5227 Posts
1447 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

I saw them in Copenhagen at The Rock in april last year. What a crazy night. It was awesome to see Crashdïet and The 69 Eyes live. But a big dude ruined it for me, I couldn't do anything. He tried to push me away from the front the entire night, even though I told him stop, it was so annoying. In the end I got a panic attack and ran away to catch the next train home.

laj91
useravatar
284 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
1217 Points
Birthday  Website 

^that above happened to me so often in my life current/sad only once at Crashdiet gig tho, that was in Munich..
it feels awful everytime current/hmm
I figured out by now, that the best to to get out early and watch from the side or the back if it gets tough.

Instagram//blog//work

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5227 Posts
1447 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

I saw Crashdiet 3 times. First time at the dark decadence Tour in Frankfurt when I kinda fell in love with them haha current/big_smile it has been a special moment for me and I'll never forget it, such a moment you can't describe.. then I've been to Kerkrade, which was the travelling worth! And like 2 months ago, I saw them at the Shout it out loud Festival! It seems obvious but Crashdiet shows are one of my favorites, not to say the best shows I've been to, but I guess at those shows everything just suits current/smile

Sarah SickMind
useravatar
217 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
6 Points
Female  Website 

mrs v. viper wrote:

the girl you're thinking of right now is Eva, one of my best friends whom I've first met on here too. her name on here is Failing Breath. She's red haired current/big_smile
Maybe you remember a small, drak haired, and most likely shy and awkward girl being with her at Park City? current/tongue that was me.
(not surprised if you don't tho, people never notice me haha current/tongue)

Okay, i thought it was you.... but you were standing front row at park city live? cuz i spoke than with eva and a friend of her... maybe you.. cuz she said she was from germany... i was standing next to eva than....haha dont know if you can remember me... had black hair, wearing a black jacket witth a little skull in white on it .... and we were drinking a lot of Jack Daniels and beer XD (dont drink that much now anymore)
Im also not so big (1,60m current/wink )

Do you know a madelyn... i also met a madelyn... she has a big Crashdiet tattoo on her arm... also red haired and from germany...

haha met a lot of german fans XP forgot the most names exept madelyns name XD

Chardonaytje
useravatar
531 Posts
135 Points

What you both described above is so upsetting, because one (or some) person is able to ruin a concert you've been waiting so long for.. Afterwards I become so angry that some incredible moments been destroyed by other people around.current/sad

Sarah SickMind
useravatar
217 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
6 Points
Female  Website 

I am pretty sure the friend you think of must be me, and I think I remember you! I wouldn't recognize you tho current/hmm
Yep I know Madelyn, and where she is there is usally Samy to be found to (small too, white blonde hair?)
it''s all one big gang, I love my streetteam colleagues, they are amazing!

Instagram//blog//work

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5227 Posts
1447 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Sarah SickMind wrote:

I saw Crashdiet 3 times. First time at the dark decadence Tour in Frankfurt when I kinda fell in love with them haha current/big_smile it has been a special moment for me and I'll never forget it, such a moment you can't describe.. then I've been to Kerkrade, which was the travelling worth! And like 2 months ago, I saw them at the Shout it out loud Festival! It seems obvious but Crashdiet shows are one of my favorites, not to say the best shows I've been to, but I guess at those shows everything just suits current/smile

I think we've mst been on so many concerts at the same time, and never spoke to each other! we must the next time...
I think I even remember seeing you at SIOL, but there is always soooo many people...
I think I saw you during Lord of the lost too in ... waas it Nachtleben? I think so...

Edited by: mrs v. viper - Dec-08-12 23:31:59

Instagram//blog//work

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5227 Posts
1447 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

mrs v. viper wrote:

I think we've mst been on so many concerts at the same time, and never spoke to each other! we must the next time...
I think I even remember seeing you at SIOL, but there is always soooo many people...

yea I think so too! Next time current/big_smile yes at the SIOL I was a bit lost at the beginning because a friend couldnt come along with me and the venue was so packed and small.  haha seems so weird to write in english with you^^

Sarah SickMind
useravatar
217 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
6 Points
Female  Website 

haha yeah I know it always is although it usually it's the other way around, I meet people on here and then discover I can speak german to them.. now that is awkward current/tongue

Instagram//blog//work

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5227 Posts
1447 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

mrs v. viper wrote:

I am pretty sure the friend you think of must be me, and I think I remember you! I wouldn't recognize you tho current/hmm
Yep I know Madelyn, and where she is there is usally Samy to be found to (small too, white blonde hair?)
it''s all one big gang, I love my streetteam colleagues, they are amazing!

Haha okay well that would be funny, meeting again on the forum Xd haha ...

And those girls were really nice and fun to talk with... we came @ PCL and we were thinking like... OMG are we the only fans here? and than we spoke to you cuz,
you/eva were wearing a crash shirt...  soooo happy we were not the only fans there...XD
But i wasn't that drunk, cuz i remember Simon putting his mic. in Evas face during the song Straight outta hell... haha and in the face of the little girl with a butterfly on her face XD

But anyway Nice Meeting you again XD
See you probably next time again at a Crashshow in Holland/Germay or U.K.  current/big_smile

Chardonaytje
useravatar
531 Posts
135 Points

i saw them just once,in the Dark Decadence Tour here near Milan - Italy. i went there just for HCSS because i didn't know anything about Crashdiet at that time.
i saw their gig partially because we arrived when they were already playing.

I started to listen to them after that gig, and i was so upset that i didn't pay too much attention on them when they were playing

Hope to have some occasion to see them live soon, waiting for the announcement of new tour dates current/big_smile

CRASHDIET ITALIAN STREETTEAM

Crashdiet Streetteam Italy

Vale-StarryEyes-85
useravatar
342 Posts
289 Points
Birthday  Website 

Chardonaytje wrote:

And those girls were really nice and fun to talk with... we came @ PCL and we were thinking like... OMG are we the only fans here? and than we spoke to you cuz,
you/eva were wearing a crash shirt...  soooo happy we were not the only fans there...XD

oh god, the Crowd at PCL was soooo awkward! ahah. I hatet that there were so few people.
I hate that, like if you're the only people there and the band totally sees you xD (I know. I'm weird.) it's just, it's kinda supposed to be the other way around.
it's okay with a pro camera so you can take pictures and pretend to be important but ofc. I didn't have that then xD
We were happy there were other fans too and I defo remember you now!

Instagram//blog//work

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5227 Posts
1447 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

mrs v. viper wrote:

haha yeah I know it always is although it usually it's the other way around, I meet people on here and then discover I can speak german to them.. now that is awkward current/tongue

haha yeah I guess thats awkward too xD But also nice to see here are some other germans around:)

Sarah SickMind
useravatar
217 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
6 Points
Female  Website 
There is 1 guest and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
goldtecgimmer
Members Online: