Jag_Har_Penis wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

Jag_Har_Penis wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

Jag_Har_Penis wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

got my Crashdiet tattoo finally. current/smile

Seriously, dude? Could show? * - *

Sure. I posted it in my photos but I can do it here. Hopefully it's ok and the mods want me to post tattoos in other places I can do that but here it is on the back of my leg above myt Rev Deathbat.

http://playground.crashdiet.org/images/agorapro/attachments/14278/mini_crashdiet.jpg

It was beautiful, man!! I plan to make one soon with the logo too, but like this:http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c46/farewell666/l_950289b42bd84517b1a54deab0f7fc6a.jpg

Thank you! I would have had the band name on there but I'm running out of room on my leg. I may put some leopard print inside the logo in the future. Next up is an Ace of Spades card with a skull in the middle. current/smile Your idea is pretty awesome as well.

I imagine! Tattoos are addictive, unfortunately the ''logo'' will be the first because i suffer with allergies, there would have to take care of myself before I can do so. But I liked the idea about the  leopard print,  will be different and more artistic. * - * And..sorry my english, I'm from Brazil and my english is bad.. HAHAH

Yeah it's a big addiction. That sucks you have allergies. I know thats kinda like. I have a back piece I'm working on but since I found out about my spine disease it's been on hold.  My left arm is almost out of room so the little room left will have leopard print to fill in the spaces.  No worries about your English, I can understand what your say loud and clear. current/smile Brazil looks like a beautiful country to visit.

It's really bad, but I feel sorry for your column and hopefully improve! Dude, after you have finished making the tattoos, I want to see, now I'm curious and even anxious to see completed. XD
YEES! Brazil is a beautiful country, tourist sites are wonderful. You've seen the photos of Crashdiet in Rio de Janeiro?

Bad allergies are awful. As far as my back goes its the same illness Mick Mars has. So it's pretty much up to me and I've got it fairly controlled.  I ordered a gel to numb my back so I can finish it.  If you are familiar with the Nintendo game Castlevania. I got the original artwork outlined on my back.  I will post more pictures of my tattoos in my profile.  I did see the Crashdiet in Rio photos.  Makes me wish I was there to see it.  Brazil is one of the places I wanna travel to for two weeks.  current/big_smile

It's good to see that you are a positive person about it because I have kidney problem and it bothers me a lot because the pains come and go too, but as we say here in Brazil: "It is the life that follows!" HAHAH 'Castlevania is familiar, but nitendo I played many years ago, I can not remember, but the tattoo must have been good! Ok, I hope to see the photos! * - *
The show was awesome! The Brazilian public is very warm, energizing, but not wanting to belittle the other fans. To come to Brazil you need to stay two weeks even as far as the Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo is also a great place to visit. Where do you live? XD

Yeah it's hard to stay positive about stuff but I do my best and that's what matters. current/smile oh kidney problems are not good. Hope that can be treated so the pain doesn't come and go it's kinda similar to being in a few bands up here.  No drugs thankfully I don't need another overdose but there is a fair share of booze that travels around.  I'll post a pic of the painting and the progress of where I'm at with it.  I've seen lots of videos of the Rio fest.  I've went to Wacken Open Air in 2006 to see Emperor but got really drunk and the only part I caught was Ihshan saying Thank You good night. I was pretty pissed. I live in Minnesota in the US. It's not bad here has a few cool things. Not much for music anymore but theres a lot of theater and comedy clubs which I do when I got the time. current/smile Usually all the fun stuff I have to travel to see.

The downside is you can not drink to not aggravate the problem, but sometimes it is hard to walk the line. HAHAH 'Drugs are not good! The person tries to escape problems, locking up in a world without back and with each step, are closer to the bottom, at least, is what I think.
Wacken Open Air is a big festival here in Brazil, and another well-known ROCK IN RIO, but unfortunately did not bring good bands are always the same, is not new. Were you drunk? HAHAHAHAH 'I avoid drinks when I'm in big events, if I will not miss all the fun. HAHAHAH "I wanted visit the U.S. is the dream of all people who live here in Brazil. HAHAH 'Look, I was surprised now, you're a nice person and open to conversations. *-* It is true that people from your country tend to be more closed, reserved, or it goes from person to person?

Jag_Har_Penis
useravatar
77 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
452 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: What made you smile today?

Jag_Har_Penis wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

Jag_Har_Penis wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

Jag_Har_Penis wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

Jag_Har_Penis wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

Jag_Har_Penis wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

Jag_Har_Penis wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

Sure. I posted it in my photos but I can do it here. Hopefully it's ok and the mods want me to post tattoos in other places I can do that but here it is on the back of my leg above myt Rev Deathbat.

http://playground.crashdiet.org/images/agorapro/attachments/14278/mini_crashdiet.jpg

It was beautiful, man!! I plan to make one soon with the logo too, but like this:http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c46/farewell666/l_950289b42bd84517b1a54deab0f7fc6a.jpg

Thank you! I would have had the band name on there but I'm running out of room on my leg. I may put some leopard print inside the logo in the future. Next up is an Ace of Spades card with a skull in the middle. current/smile Your idea is pretty awesome as well.

I imagine! Tattoos are addictive, unfortunately the ''logo'' will be the first because i suffer with allergies, there would have to take care of myself before I can do so. But I liked the idea about the  leopard print,  will be different and more artistic. * - * And..sorry my english, I'm from Brazil and my english is bad.. HAHAH

Yeah it's a big addiction. That sucks you have allergies. I know thats kinda like. I have a back piece I'm working on but since I found out about my spine disease it's been on hold.  My left arm is almost out of room so the little room left will have leopard print to fill in the spaces.  No worries about your English, I can understand what your say loud and clear. current/smile Brazil looks like a beautiful country to visit.

It's really bad, but I feel sorry for your column and hopefully improve! Dude, after you have finished making the tattoos, I want to see, now I'm curious and even anxious to see completed. XD
YEES! Brazil is a beautiful country, tourist sites are wonderful. You've seen the photos of Crashdiet in Rio de Janeiro?

Bad allergies are awful. As far as my back goes its the same illness Mick Mars has. So it's pretty much up to me and I've got it fairly controlled.  I ordered a gel to numb my back so I can finish it.  If you are familiar with the Nintendo game Castlevania. I got the original artwork outlined on my back.  I will post more pictures of my tattoos in my profile.  I did see the Crashdiet in Rio photos.  Makes me wish I was there to see it.  Brazil is one of the places I wanna travel to for two weeks.  current/big_smile

It's good to see that you are a positive person about it because I have kidney problem and it bothers me a lot because the pains come and go too, but as we say here in Brazil: "It is the life that follows!" HAHAH 'Castlevania is familiar, but nitendo I played many years ago, I can not remember, but the tattoo must have been good! Ok, I hope to see the photos! * - *
The show was awesome! The Brazilian public is very warm, energizing, but not wanting to belittle the other fans. To come to Brazil you need to stay two weeks even as far as the Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo is also a great place to visit. Where do you live? XD

Yeah it's hard to stay positive about stuff but I do my best and that's what matters. current/smile oh kidney problems are not good. Hope that can be treated so the pain doesn't come and go it's kinda similar to being in a few bands up here.  No drugs thankfully I don't need another overdose but there is a fair share of booze that travels around.  I'll post a pic of the painting and the progress of where I'm at with it.  I've seen lots of videos of the Rio fest.  I've went to Wacken Open Air in 2006 to see Emperor but got really drunk and the only part I caught was Ihshan saying Thank You good night. I was pretty pissed. I live in Minnesota in the US. It's not bad here has a few cool things. Not much for music anymore but theres a lot of theater and comedy clubs which I do when I got the time. current/smile Usually all the fun stuff I have to travel to see.

The downside is you can not drink to not aggravate the problem, but sometimes it is hard to walk the line. HAHAH 'Drugs are not good! The person tries to escape problems, locking up in a world without back and with each step, are closer to the bottom, at least, is what I think.
Wacken Open Air is a big festival here in Brazil, and another well-known ROCK IN RIO, but unfortunately did not bring good bands are always the same, is not new. Were you drunk? HAHAHAHAH 'I avoid drinks when I'm in big events, if I will not miss all the fun. HAHAHAH "I wanted visit the U.S. is the dream of all people who live here in Brazil. HAHAH 'Look, I was surprised now, you're a nice person and open to conversations. *-* It is true that people from your country tend to be more closed, reserved, or it goes from person to person?

HAHA I don't drink as often anymore. Had one to many bad experiences. I like to enjoy them moment while it lasts.  Drugs are bad been 11 years clean from that stuff. I know of the Rock In Rio fest it seems to be a hit or miss on good bands.  It's fun here also depends on the part of the country you visit and yeah some people are closed and reserved but if you know someone it's pretty easy to find a good group of people. The crowd I hangout we all have a common bond with music and are all diverse in music tastes.  I tend to be more open, Ive always been the shy type but I like meeting a variety of people.  Yes I was really drunk at Wacken. I was like look I can handle my beer.  Thank you for the compliment on being friendly and open to conversations. I've been trying to be more social in the last year.

Attachments:
MNGlambassist
useravatar
120 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
469 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

MNGlambassist wrote:

Jag_Har_Penis wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

Jag_Har_Penis wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

Jag_Har_Penis wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

Jag_Har_Penis wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

Jag_Har_Penis wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

Jag_Har_Penis wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

HAHA I don't drink as often anymore. Had one to many bad experiences. I like to enjoy them moment while it lasts.  Drugs are bad been 11 years clean from that stuff. I know of the Rock In Rio fest it seems to be a hit or miss on good bands.  It's fun here also depends on the part of the country you visit and yeah some people are closed and reserved but if you know someone it's pretty easy to find a good group of people. The crowd I hangout we all have a common bond with music and are all diverse in music tastes.  I tend to be more open, Ive always been the shy type but I like meeting a variety of people.  Yes I was really drunk at Wacken. I was like look I can handle my beer.  Thank you for the compliment on being friendly and open to conversations. I've been trying to be more social in the last year.

I'm glad you have recovered, is an example of overcoming. Many people can not, unfortunately. The ROCK IN RIO has been good at the time that Freddie Mercury was still alive and my mother had aportunidade to see it.   * _ * Now they call bands who are financially well sucessidas like Metallica, Slipknot, Guns .. but do not make room for other genres such as Horror Punk, Black Metal, which should also be appreciated.
Here in Brazil we are open, receptive to others.
You're doing well and I can ask your Facebook? * - *

Jag_Har_Penis
useravatar
77 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
452 Points

Jag_Har_Penis wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

Jag_Har_Penis wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

Jag_Har_Penis wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

Jag_Har_Penis wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

Jag_Har_Penis wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

Jag_Har_Penis wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

Jag_Har_Penis wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

I'm glad you have recovered, is an example of overcoming. Many people can not, unfortunately. The ROCK IN RIO has been good at the time that Freddie Mercury was still alive and my mother had aportunidade to see it.   * _ * Now they call bands who are financially well sucessidas like Metallica, Slipknot, Guns .. but do not make room for other genres such as Horror Punk, Black Metal, which should also be appreciated.
Here in Brazil we are open, receptive to others.
You're doing well and I can ask your Facebook? * - *

Yeah, thats the downfall with the state of music today, seems like newer bands are getting the attention and the horror punk,black metal bands aren't as welcomed to bigger festivals. Here in Minnesota most of the good heavy metal bars are closing down so we only have a couple left. Our most known venue is 1st Ave of Purple Rain fame is good but if you can't sell the place out or have a big crowd forget it.  I'm a diehard Slipknot and Guns fan even of the current GnR lineup and Metallica is a hit or miss for me. I'm more into the classic era and even the one demo that's out with Mustaine on it.  Thats good in Brazil the people are open and receptive to others. It can be like that here but not as much as it is down there sadly. I will send you the link to my Facebook page. current/smile

Attachments:
MNGlambassist
useravatar
120 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
469 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

this forum current/smile <3

☽ O ☾     War, children, is just a shot away.
Instagram//blog//work
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5227 Posts
1447 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

mrs v. viper wrote:

this forum current/smile <3

Haha, good!

//LONDON

Peter London plankar - det kan du också göra.

www.planka.nu

peterlondon
Mr London
useravatar
1794 Posts
1961 Points
Male  Website 

MNGlambassist wrote:

I live in Minnesota in the US.

Hericane Alice!!!!

Ralphy Lee Fox
useravatar
52 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
234 Points

Ralphy Lee Fox wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

Hericane Alice!!!!

Awesome! Never thought I'd find another person from MN here.

MNGlambassist
useravatar
120 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
469 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

My ribs hurt, and my teeth are almost useless, but I had a really fun time yesterday current/big_smile

i would like, if I may, to take you on a strange journey.

Sheila
grevling
useravatar
3114 Posts
Captain Of The Team
2147 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 

MNGlambassist wrote:

Ralphy Lee Fox wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

Hericane Alice!!!!

Well I'm not from MN actually. This is just my fave band outta Minnesota and pretty much the first thing that comes to my mind when I think of this state. "Tear the house down" is such a classic.

Ralphy Lee Fox
useravatar
52 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
234 Points

I'm listening to Thirty Seconds To Mars' "This Is War" right now. It's my absolute favorite album by them, and after having watched "Artifact" this morning, I think this album got even better because now I know the whole backstory that I didn't know before. I'm listening to it in a completely different way now.. Jesus Christ, there are so many feelings in this album. I feel absolutely flooded with emotions, in such a good way.. I can't even describe.
I haven't felt so.. happy in such a long time ♥

Edited by: Sandy Sikk - Sep-01-13 18:27:42

you're north of heaven
maybe somewhere west of hell

> Twitter
> Last.fm

Sandy Sikk
Maniac Messiah
useravatar
3097 Posts
Captain Of The Team
1259 Points

Sandy Sikk wrote:

I'm listening to Thirty Seconds To Mars' "This Is War" right now. It's my absolute favorite album by them, and after having watched "Artifact" this morning, I think this album got even better because now I know the whole backstory that I didn't know before. I'm listening to it in a completely different way now.. Jesus Christ, there are so many feelings in this album. I feel absolutely flooded with emotions, in such a good way.. I can't even describe.
I haven't felt so.. happy in such a long time ♥

Artifact is an amazing documentary, no matter if you like Thirty Seconds To Mars or not. It was just too sick was was actually going on, and that, at some point, they did own nothing of the things they had made/produced at that time, no matter if it was lyrics or music or just some idea. They owned nothing as it was all under EMI. This is absolutely unbelievable. Also the fact that they haven't earned a single penny of their CD sales and that they are still $1.700 000 in depth.
At some point I was nearly crying, but after seeing it all I surely can say, that my respect for their fight - not mainly about the money but about being treated fair - is endless. Still kinda confused about it all and I have to watch this movie again next week when I have the download and when I am all alone and have thought about it all. But now I see This Is War also from a different point of view.

Next to that it was visually nicely made. Typical Bart Cubbins work I'd say :3

"To follow your dreams is something you really should do in your life, to achieve something that is really important to you."

Streetteam Finland

Fhina
Smut Queen
useravatar
1335 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
531 Points

Fhina wrote:

Artifact is an amazing documentary, no matter if you like Thirty Seconds To Mars or not. It was just too sick was was actually going on, and that, at some point, they did own nothing of the things they had made/produced at that time, no matter if it was lyrics or music or just some idea. They owned nothing as it was all under EMI. This is absolutely unbelievable. Also the fact that they haven't earned a single penny of their CD sales and that they are still $1.700 000 in depth.
At some point I was nearly crying, but after seeing it all I surely can say, that my respect for their fight - not mainly about the money but about being treated fair - is endless. Still kinda confused about it all and I have to watch this movie again next week when I have the download and when I am all alone and have thought about it all. But now I see This Is War also from a different point of view.

Next to that it was visually nicely made. Typical Bart Cubbins work I'd say :3

EXACTLY! nothing more to say. current/smile
(I need that download.. gonna buy it later maybe. I HAVE TO watch Artifact again Dcurrent/smile

you're north of heaven
maybe somewhere west of hell

> Twitter
> Last.fm

Sandy Sikk
Maniac Messiah
useravatar
3097 Posts
Captain Of The Team
1259 Points

Well... yesterday...
First day of spring and it was a wonderful 28'C!

glam_junkie
is cooler than you!
useravatar
984 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
802 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Started to plan me and Raymonds birthday party today. its gonna be so fun current/big_smile I just hope the guests are up for a concert, haha

Sheila
grevling
useravatar
3114 Posts
Captain Of The Team
2147 Points

Ralphy Lee Fox wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

Ralphy Lee Fox wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

Hericane Alice!!!!

Well I'm not from MN actually. This is just my fave band outta Minnesota and pretty much the first thing that comes to my mind when I think of this state. "Tear the house down" is such a classic.

I'm not really familiar with them. For the most part this state doesn't really talk about bands unless you've been around for ages or are popular like Prince. Hell they rarely mention Bob Dylan.  Impaler has gotten some attention. We made the city pages top 5 bands to see.

Made me smile today since I woke up in one piece and still alive.

Edited by: MNGlambassist - Sep-03-13 00:12:33

MNGlambassist
useravatar
120 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
469 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

It's friday, I'm going to see Six Feet Under, Debauchery, Frantic Amber, Furious Anger and Deathember tonight. I Haven't been to any concerts for a while, so today is just a good day current/big_smile

laj91
useravatar
284 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
1217 Points
Birthday  Website 

I just did a little shopping in a webstore we all have spent some money in.. current/big_smile

Sheila
grevling
useravatar
3114 Posts
Captain Of The Team
2147 Points

Sheila wrote:

I just did a little shopping in a webstore we all have spent some money in.. current/big_smile

current/big_smile

Yesterday in the office a customer recognize my European-Tour-T-shirt:
I know them!! Fantastic band! Unfortunately I never saw them live current/sad
We had a little chat about the last album and our next concerts. His girlfriend was like: Oh come on, let's go! Now! current/hmm but he was really nice.
Made me smile the whole day current/smile

If you do something, do it with passion

Crashdïet Streeteam Germany

Muffyn
useravatar
70 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
650 Points

Ive got an E-Reader for my birthday.... Its not an tablet or a new bike but fuck it! Im happy now!!!

~Don't cry, just have a little patience~
~I'll be your clown, behind the glass, Go 'head and laugh, cause it's funny
I would do, If I saw me...
My life's a circus-circus rounding circles, im selling out tonight...~

Chardonaytje
useravatar
531 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
135 Points
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
goldtecgimmer
Members Online: