Forgot password? | Forgot username?

What made you smile today?

Re: What made you smile today?

MissHurricane wrote:

NightFalling wrote:

Received mail from Sweden *-* Thx Pete, for this fast delivery current/smile
Gonna make a photo later with all my Crashdiet stuff current/big_smile

Also received my CRASHDÏET b-day stuff, it's un-fuckin-believably amazing. Gotta make some photos too, haha!

Haha, my mum was like: Don´t you think it´s enough now? And these guys printed on every shirt...
She had to hear then that I´m still waiting for the "Save the tour" shirt and said nothing more current/big_smile

Musik är mitt liv, det är bara så

Crashdiet Streetteam Germany

NightFalling
Larissa :)
useravatar
212 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
1237 Points
Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

NightFalling wrote:

Haha, my mum was like: Don´t you think it´s enough now? And these guys printed on every shirt...
She had to hear then that I´m still waiting for the "Save the tour" shirt and said nothing more

Well, it was actually my mom who ordered all that stuff current/big_smile I guess it's kinda useful to have a metal fan parent xD Last week she came to my room to ask me "Which one of those guys on my screen is THAT Peter who is she talking to via mail right now..." I was just like "WTF, MOM?!" current/big_smile
But hey... there is never enough of band's tees current/smile :3

MissHurricane
useravatar
295 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
1667 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

I like your mum current/wink Mine is always asking herself why I´m listening to this kind of music. She says: It´s not coming from me!
But I have to admit, she was at the Stone Sour gig with me, cause no one else wanted to go and she don´t want me to go alone current/smile That´s my mum, went to a band she don´t like listening to just because of me <3

Edited by: NightFalling - Nov-02-13 21:51:33

NightFalling
useravatar
212 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
1237 Points
Website 

NightFalling wrote:

I like your mum current/wink Mine is always asking herself why I´m listening to this kind of music. She says: It´s not coming from me!
But I have to admit, she was at the Stone Sour gig with me, cause no one else wanted to go and she don´t want me to go alone current/smile That´s my mum, went to a band she don´t like listening to just because of me <3

That's cool current/smile It's great that she goes with you even though she doesn't enjoy that type of music at all. My mom wouldn't do that, haha. She is more into genres I don't listen to very often, or better say not so often as I used to (like folk or black metal). But hey, she went to Masters Of Rock twice (and fucking stole my Behemoth hoodie and got her ear pierced for the 3rd time) and to countless numbers of club gigs, so I'm kinda proud of her, haha. My dad is more into classic heavies like Helloween or Running Wild (which I don't like personally), but it was actually him who taught me to AC/DC and Slade when I was seven, so I should be grateful for him too xD

MissHurricane
useravatar
295 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
1667 Points

My Spanish teacher.

"To follow your dreams is something you really should do in your life, to achieve something that is really important to you."

Streetteam Finland

Fhina
Smut Queen
useravatar
1335 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
531 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 

Totally flashed from the Volbeat show current/smile But unfortunately I missed Iced Earth cause of the traffic jam to the venue. Normally I need 15 minutes, today I needed 90 minutes current/hmm

Edited by: NightFalling - Nov-09-13 00:32:57

NightFalling
useravatar
212 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
1237 Points
Website 

My two little nephews. Daniel has three years and Dominik is 6 months old. Both are absolutely amazing. current/smile

vilatichoslapka
useravatar
324 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
1751 Points

grabbing my acoustic guitar, playing the first chord in weeks (hearing it's still in tune current/wink).. instant smile current/smile

you're north of heaven
maybe somewhere west of hell

> Twitter
> Last.fm

Sandy Sikk
Maniac Messiah
useravatar
3097 Posts
Captain Of The Team
1259 Points

Aerosmith is coming to Denmark next summer, and only a 40 minutes train ride from my home current/big_smile

laj91
useravatar
284 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
1217 Points
Birthday  Website 

Steel Panther tickets taken !! current/big_smile

Lady in Black
useravatar
102 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
768 Points
Birthday  Website 

Saying hi to Knut current/big_smile (for those who dont know who Knut is, he is the shetland pony I'm training.) Havent seen him for a couple of weeks now because of the exam coming up. It was really nice to finally see him, even though he looked like he couldnt care less xD

i would like, if I may, to take you on a strange journey.

Sheila
grevling
useravatar
3113 Posts
Captain Of The Team
2138 Points

The weekend in Munich current/smile Watched Thor 2, saw Sister and Wednesday 13, perfect current/wink

NightFalling
useravatar
212 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
1237 Points
Website 

Kylesa is comming to Prague in January and most importantly ULVER one month later!!!!!!! Fuck yeah, my mood has just improved 1000%!!!! <3

MissHurricane
useravatar
295 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
1667 Points

Finally I was able to make a photo with Jocke (HCSS) !! current/big_smile

Lady in Black
useravatar
102 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
768 Points
Birthday  Website 

Sister tonight !! current/wink \m/

Lady in Black
useravatar
102 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
768 Points
Birthday  Website 

Got some life situations back on track and my internet back on, tried getting on here from my Iphone but had some phone problems so no more smart phones. They are to smart for me.

MNGlambassist
useravatar
120 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
469 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

One week left for Hardcore Superstar + Buckcherry live in Dublin current/big_smile !!!

damagedkid
useravatar
3 Posts
Newcomer
62 Points

Just spent 1400 NOK on concert tickets.. whoop current/big_smile

Sheila
grevling
useravatar
3113 Posts
Captain Of The Team
2138 Points

It's snowing! :-D My little nephew is happy. There is nothing more beautiful than a happy child.

vilatichoslapka
useravatar
324 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
1751 Points

The new norwegian festival Tons of rock looks really promising. They've already got two great bands, and more to come current/big_smile

Sheila
grevling
useravatar
3113 Posts
Captain Of The Team
2138 Points
There is 1 guest and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
majjema
Members Online: