Forgot password? | Forgot username?

New album spoilers :/

New album spoilers :/

Album spoilers for 'The Savage Playground' (European Version with bonus track) from Amazon:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00A … 67-1097628
http://crashdiet.org/forum/images/agorapro/attachments/401/The-Savage-Playground.jpg

It's your choice, the sound quality suxx!

//SWEET

martinsweet
useravatar
55 Posts
28 Points
Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: New album spoilers :/

Tempted, but i think not.
I know it will be worth the wait.

roso
useravatar
121 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Male  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

God i'm spineless.
A few seconds only, still, i didn't think it would be possible, but i think it can easily be better than RIS.
1 hour wow.

Edited by: roso - Dec-26-12 15:40:15

roso
useravatar
121 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Male  Website 

I only listened to 4 songs, but it sounds really really good.
But I have a question: In which country will you release the bonus track? And what about people like me, who have pre-ordered it and did set the price on high. Will we get this one track or not?

Edited by: Mr.Freakrose - Dec-26-12 15:40:45

KEEP ON ROCKIN'
http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/3648/45360.gif
http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/1802/8969ve9.png
http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/2640/6032.jpg

Mr.Freakrose
useravatar
171 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Mr.Freakrose wrote:

But I have a question: In which country will you release the bonus track? And what about people like me, who have pre-ordered it and did set the price on high. Will we get this one track or not?

Yes, same question.. especially since I've been in love with Liquid Jesus since I first heard the sample.

But as far as the rest of the songs go.. It was too hard to resist; they all sound great and it makes it even harder to wait for the release!

Crashdiet American Street Team

U.S.A. Street Team Facebook Page

Justin Kicks
useravatar
269 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
635 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

I am tempted tooo.. I listened to a few but decided very quick that I`m gonna wait for release date current/big_smile

pina colada BANG!!!!!!!!!

Rebel_Ray
Grevlingsjåfør
useravatar
132 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
375 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Argh...will I listen to them?? I guess I´d rather wait for the great quality and the surprise when it arrives in a few weeks current/smile. I´m so curious, but I won´t ruin it because of bad quality current/big_smile. Cocaine cowboy will save the time til then current/wink

Muckelz
useravatar
148 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Female  Website 

I'll wait for the album. I think there's nothing better than putting a brand new album, I haven't heard before, on the stereo and turn up the volume current/big_smile

laj91
useravatar
284 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
1217 Points
Birthday  Website 

I'd rather wait for the album release. current/tongue

CrazyDÏETfan
Stephanie
useravatar
383 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
3 Points
Female  Website 

Well, I wanted to wait for the album release this time, but as usual I cant wait. I wasnt that satisfied with the single, even though its a good song it didnt made my day. 6/10 from me. But I guess they catch new listeners and fans with that song, and thats good. I was hopeing the rest of the album would be more up-tempo and kickass, and yeah it truly was what I could hear from the samples. Love Circus and Sin City, and Got A Reason is cool, the chorus sounds like an old demo from the Lepard-era.  Drinkin Without you and Damaged Kid were fuckin great. Snakes In Paradise sounded really not Crashdiet, but I guess it can be a cool song when the full song can be heard. From what I've heard from the samples, I'll give the album 8/10, close 9/10. I gave Generation Wild 7/10, so I really lika what I hear on TSP. And so to say, Im not the one who gives away 10/10 all the time just because I love the band. I really try to listen to the songs as it would be songs from a band thats unknown for me. You know what I mean.   

GREAT JOB GUYS!!!!

emilio
useravatar
165 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Website 

I waaaant to listen, but I think I'll wait. Maybe I have to listen to a little sample. Maybe. I'll try to wait current/big_smile

i would like, if I may, to take you on a strange journey.

Sheila
grevling
useravatar
3113 Posts
Captain Of The Team
2135 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 

I listened to all samples. I don't really get that goosebump-feeling I got with Rest In Sleaze and Generation Wild. This reminds me more of Unattractive Revolution - more experimental and not quite as kick-ass. Unfortunately.

However, I think "California" will be one hell of a song. I think it will be a pretty strong song and catchy chorus. A potential single? Who knows.

"Change the world" sounds promising, as well as "Sin city". I also think "Liquid Jesus" will be the most played and requested song, and people will be like "WHY ISN'T THAT SONG ON THE ALBUM!!?". Just wait and see, lol.

Edited by: icey - Dec-26-12 23:11:24

icey
useravatar
98 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

Couldn't help myself current/tongue

AXL - STEVEN - IZZY - DUFF - SLASH  --- In Memory Of Guns N' Roses

Kraljosovina
Happy Go Lucky Me :D
useravatar
1410 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
199 Points
Birthday  Website 

I only listened to "California", as I am already digging the acoustic sample since the first time I heard it...

Edited by: Fhina - Dec-26-12 23:41:50

"To follow your dreams is something you really should do in your life, to achieve something that is really important to you."

Streetteam Finland

Fhina
Smut Queen
useravatar
1335 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
531 Points

Couldn't resist, I like what I hear! "Drinkin' Without You" sounds like a song Dave would have wrote, so I'm really excited!

Light come
We’re back against the wall
Time won
We’re held in chainz at dawn

PrimalScream91
Dakota
useravatar
300 Posts
608 Points
Male  Website 

icey wrote:

I also think "Liquid Jesus" will be the most played and requested song, and people will be like "WHY ISN'T THAT SONG ON THE ALBUM!!?". Just wait and see, lol.

THIS right here.. Been waving the Liquid Jesus flag for so long! haha..

Other songs that stand out are Drinking about you and Lickin' Dog just has the in your face attitude I love it

Crashdiet American Street Team

U.S.A. Street Team Facebook Page

Justin Kicks
useravatar
269 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
635 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Oh my god ;P

thaisaltessor
Thaís
useravatar
12 Posts
Newcomer
36 Points

I couldn't resist, this album will be awesome!!! I love the music of Excited

Everybody dies, why not die as a warrior? LONG LIVE ROCK N' ROLL!!!!!!!!!!  current/big_smile

R.I.S. Dave Lepard

SallyCruz666
Salomé M. Rokk
useravatar
258 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
174 Points

Okay i've read everyones messages above and im soooooo curious now,  but im not gonna listen !!!
Im gonna stand the temptation of pre-listening before the album comes out... !!!
Its gonna be really hard, cuz i know its only a click away current/yikes

~Don't cry, just have a little patience~
~I'll be your clown, behind the glass, Go 'head and laugh, cause it's funny
I would do, If I saw me...
My life's a circus-circus rounding circles, im selling out tonight...~

Chardonaytje
useravatar
531 Posts
135 Points

In so tempted, but I decided I won't listen to it since the album comes out, my personal choice current/smile

S.QueenObscene
Miss Candy
useravatar
904 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
694 Points
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
majjema
Members Online: