Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Who can me explain this song line?

Who can me explain this song line?

I hound out that my degree at this Forum is Catchy Little Clementine. Remembered that it's the line from Queen Obscene. Who can tell me who she was if it has some meaning. It seams for me all the time that this song has some background. Is it true?
I have some more questions about Crashdiet lines but it's a bit hard for me to pick up all them now.

Mrs. Sleazy
useravatar
90 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Who can me explain this song line?

The definition of a good line to me is that you could interpret it anyway you want. current/smile

http://www.antonahlstrom.com/

izzie
Mr Moderator
useravatar
3358 Posts
0 Points
Male  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

izzie wrote:

The definition of a good line to me is that you could interpret it anyway you want. current/smile

my thoughts exactly, always loved that line

"I think the main thing is the fuckin' attitude, if ya ain't got it and don't think your the coolest walkin' creature on earth, how would you then persuade people to dig your wicked act of art."- Dave Lepard R.I.S.

Genital Grinder
Mr. Grinder
useravatar
250 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

How can you understand " To live hard is a luxury" from Riot in Everyone? Did Dave mean that to live hard is a good thing?...

Mrs. Sleazy
useravatar
90 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Birthday  Website 

Mrs. Sleazy wrote:

How can you understand " To live hard is a luxury" from Riot in Everyone? Did Dave mean that to live hard is a good thing?...

I would say it`s meaning is the typical "Rock ‘n Roll lifestyle". You live your life in the extreme, without a thought of tomorrow. That sure is a luxury.

riKki reKkless
Mr. Ellious Rough
useravatar
307 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points
Male  Website 

Mrs. Sleazy wrote:

I think so, may be that he wanted to say that life without troubles wouldnt be someway good, and might say that bad things can make us appreciate the following good ones even more ^^

Sarah
Miss Candy
useravatar
904 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 

riKki reKkless wrote:

Mrs. Sleazy wrote:

I would say it`s meaning is the typical "Rock ‘n Roll lifestyle". You live your life in the extreme, without a thought of tomorrow. That sure is a luxury.

Sure, rock isn't an easy thing. I'm only two years in it but my rock Reality is something differ from the things a man can expect from it. The first thing a faced is To try hard before to get something. The second was Heavy Discipline 'cause i need to regulate my time to do everything i need during my day: To do my room, my GYM exercise, keep a diet, draw fashion sketches, cross-stitch pictures, learn new about rock, use FB, Twitter, You-Tube... But no drugs, alcohol and other stereotypes... In the same time i faced to such  things as Peter's lyric in After Egon, his jokes, Simon's burning trousers, splitting blood of The Demon .... i can endlessly go on with it. It was all new for me. I need to use all my resource to be in this stream. Maybe i'm so close to Crashdiet 'cause it's the most extreme band i know. Yes, it would be nice not to think about the future. But i have to be practical if i want to achieve my aim: To work professionally with glam-metal band.

Mrs. Sleazy
useravatar
90 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Birthday  Website 

Sarah wrote:

Mrs. Sleazy wrote:

I think so, may be that he wanted to say that life without troubles wouldnt be someway good, and might say that bad things can make us appreciate the following good ones even more ^^

I think that it would be much easy to listen pop instead of rock, to have Yorkshire terrier instead of heavy & scratching he-rat, to read female magazine instead of Wikipedia, to eat cakes sitting before tv set instead of making gym exercises & watching Motley Crue at You-Tube, to rally on somebody instead of myself...But i came to rock 'cause i tired to pretend myself mainstream girl. I'm not this type. Sure, it would be better to have a bit  easier life then i have now. But a "cheap copy" will never  be as good as Everything that's won in battle. The Sun is the most noticed when you watch it in dirty pool after the rain. Thanks, Dave, for giving me opportunity to say what is in my soul.

Mrs. Sleazy
useravatar
90 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Birthday  Website 

Actually it's Peter you should thank for giving you the opportunity to "say what is in your soul" since he is running this forum. Haha. But let's... yeah, let's keep to the topic.

http://www.antonahlstrom.com/

izzie
Mr Moderator
useravatar
3358 Posts
0 Points
Male  Website 

Mrs. Sleazy wrote:

Maybe i'm so close to Crashdiet 'cause it's the most extreme band i know.

Without trying to offend you, but what exactly makes you think, Crashdiet would be the most extreme band you know?
+ You said you are working in the music business? What are you doing?

riKki reKkless
Mr. Ellious Rough
useravatar
307 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points
Male  Website 

riKki reKkless wrote:

Mrs. Sleazy wrote:

Maybe i'm so close to Crashdiet 'cause it's the most extreme band i know.

Without trying to offend you, but what exactly makes you think, Crashdiet would be the most extreme band you know?
+ You said you are working in the music business? What are you doing?

These guys seams to know all my "naked " secrets 'cause i see all my weak and strong sides in their songs, vids, photos, actions... It makes me to describe them if not extreme but special & severe. But i'm here for Peter, Martin, Simme, Eric and Dave not 'cause i'm going to demonstrate really everything that's in my head. 'Cause everybody should have something private.
Presently i'm working under fashion for American-Swedish heavy metal band Wolfqueen. It's more friend then official work but i'm just studying to work with any sort of rock band. Everybody should begin with something. They liked how i draw and i decided to try. I'll demonstrate here what we could create (both band and fashion) That's why i have enough time for this Forum.

Mrs. Sleazy
useravatar
90 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Birthday  Website 
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
Osdensam
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Online: 
KerLondonLepard

Chatterbox

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History FAQ Kide Chat
Mcinsanity: I saw that you get Peter's signature? So cool! :)
KerLondonLepard: yeah,he put it to my packing!! :D I love it! :D
Mcinsanity: :)
KerLondonLepard: :D
Mcinsanity: hehe, Martin's baby is so adorable :D
KerLondonLepard: yeahhh I'm agree,of course *_*
Mcinsanity: Got a little problem with my instagram name today, I wan't to have new one
KerLondonLepard: ohw..mmm.. try t change :/
Mcinsanity: Anyone can help me to
invent new name? :(
KerLondonLepard: mmm..I have no idea...:(
Mcinsanity: okay, weird question... Maybe i'll stay in "miss alright"
KerLondonLepard: Yeahhhhhhhhh *^* I like so much!!!!!!
Mcinsanity: Really? good! :)
KerLondonLepard: yeah! :D
Mcinsanity: I though "miss pain" too, but... :D
KerLondonLepard: I like! :D
Mcinsanity: :D
KerLondonLepard: :D :P :)
Mcinsanity: ;) :P 8) :-* hehe :D
KerLondonLepard: HAHAHAHAHAH nice faces! :D
Mcinsanity: :| this is nice
KerLondonLepard: :S ---> this makes me laugh ahahaha
Mcinsanity: O.O O.O
KerLondonLepard: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Mcinsanity: This chat is great! (!) O.O
KerLondonLepard: yeah!!! I think it too!!! :D
Mcinsanity: is this " la dolce vita" italy? O.O
KerLondonLepard: mmm yeah it is italian but what is?
Mcinsanity: I'm looking lyrics for Alter egon and found this :D what's that mean?
KerLondonLepard: aaaaaaaah ok now I understand ahahah
Mcinsanity: haha :D I like the way Peter sing's it
KerLondonLepard: <3
Mcinsanity: "la dolce vita mon amour" <3 :D
KerLondonLepard: hahah :D <3
Mcinsanity: I need to go, it was nice to talk with you again! :) Good night :-*
KerLondonLepard: sorry I read it now! glad to hear that,it was nice talk with you too! good night,dear! :D

Only registered users can chat!
Please register or login :)

Recent Forum Topics

by Kraljosovina
Today 00:03:11
by Kraljosovina
Nov-18-14 15:18:38
by AzzyPoizon
Nov-13-14 03:03:53
by Marmetal
Nov-10-14 11:55:55
by strokesnsmokes