Forgot password? | Forgot username?

Interview with Simon and open mail for the band

Interview with Simon and open mail for the band

Here is interview: Checked to see that it's not posted here. Title
The thing i liked more then everything is that Crashdiet wants to make people think about themselves and don't afraid to change their lives. I'm only an year in Sleaze and an year more in rock. Still remember as i saw you, guys, first in Wikipedia. It was a photo with Ollie as cover-art of The Unattractive Revolution. The first expression was Vampires. The second was Hungry Vampires. The third - they will be portrait of my future life. The first action was to get my dinner. The second - to clean my room. The third - to take my pretty rosy embroidering  from my wall... 'Cause i won't be "Rosy princess" any more.
It's not easy to be a Metalhead. I'm just learning to act the right way and to use this Forum. It's always hard to be another then the people around you. But i hate complaining. In any way i needed the changes and i've got them.
I want to say that your Game on Forum is a change to get the first money from music attraction and it's better to spend time here under Peter's eye then somewhere "with clue or bottle". But any changing of life needs not only courage but time and actions. Think that the Game provokes spending too much time here and too much of energy that can be spent in vain (it's my private vision, i had no idea to hurt somebody's feelings). I'm  don't mean that you should stop the Game. But think that you should create Alternative Game that would provoke positive changing of life. I have no idea what kind of game it can be at least now. But i need something more serious then endless posting. But i want to be the winner, too. Though not " right now".
Also i want to beg to create lighter atmosphere around Dave's name. Somebody called him Sleaze Angel. Maybe it's worth to give him status Protector of the band or so on?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS. Here are something i want to add after some time from beginning of this roll:
I didn't mean to call rock N roll style an act. Just had no opportunity to grow up with it and had to read about its features. Nothing more. But California, some photos of drunken Lepard and some other facts (it's his totally private deal, i won't touch it) made me think if i'm really ready to be a part of it. Rock music is great and different. Rock clothe is very beautiful and various. I know a lot of great bands with the greatest men in the world. It's all i will take with me. And it doesn't mean that i have no rock spirit. But it's based on hard work, independence, self-control, discipline and believing that Whatever happens, The show Must Go On. Hard life turned me into Iron and i can turn off my tears during seconds.
I'm much changed by Crashdiet. But these changes turned me into serious person, who wants to keep sober life, speak in quite voice in old-fashioned manner, read serious books, cross-stitch pictures and to be a bit more elegant. It made me to respect you, guys. You turned me into something more then simply metal fan... I always wanted to be in your flock. And i'll continue to be your loyal fan. Forgive me if my words hurt you. But i realized that "Rosy Princess" can grow up and turn into Dark Queen. And now i want to listen a bit of Lady Ga Ga.

Edited by: Mrs. Sleazy - Feb-19-13 11:02:28

Mrs. Sleazy
useravatar
90 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Interview with Simon and open mail for the band

Mrs. Sleazy wrote:

It's not easy to be a Metalhead. I'm just learning to act the right way and to use this Forum. It's always hard to be another then the people around you.

I wouldnt call "being a metalhead" a kinda acting, neither i define myself that way... I hate being labelled as something or something else, I think it's just nothing but a limitation of the self. Anyway in my opinion you should just do everything in the way you feel more yourself, people will get used to it. There's nothing more alternative than being ourselves. Dont act, live. And about the forum, there's enuff time to learn current/wink

Mrs. Sleazy wrote:

. Think that the Game provokes spending too much time here and too much of energy that can be spent in vain.

It aint too much in the way you are responsible of yourself, i won some time ago and i didnt spent all my time and energy stuck to my phone or pc for sure! Just posted when I felt it, it all came kinda natural, I enjoy this place and that's all.

Mrs. Sleazy wrote:

. Maybe it's worth to give him status Protector of the band or so on?

Well Im not in the band, but in my opinion there's no need of an official statement: they remember him everytime i think, and im not just talkin about the thanks at the end of the booklets. He'll live forever in their heart.
And im sorry if i said something that was not in the band's opinion.

Sarah
Miss Candy
useravatar
904 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
694 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

I could read in WikiHow (splendid thing, btw) that a novice should not say i'm Punk, Goth, Metalhead, etc. But i know that i'm not a poseur 'cause i really like these kinds of music. It makes not to being worry too much if somebody would call me a poseur or not.
I tried to spend some time to get high points and it took really much time and energy. Still wonder how another fans manage to get very high points and to have time on something else.
The thing i really dislike is discussions about David's death. I would like to do him more alive for us. But i have nothing better then imagine him as Sleaze Guarding Angel.

Mrs. Sleazy
useravatar
90 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Birthday  Website 

Mrs. Sleazy wrote:

I could read in WikiHow (splendid thing, btw) that a novice should not say i'm Punk, Goth, Metalhead, etc. But i know that i'm not a poseur 'cause i really like these kinds of music. It makes not to being worry too much if somebody would call me a poseur or not.
I tried to spend some time to get high points and it took really much time and energy. Still wonder how another fans manage to get very high points and to have time on something else.
The thing i really dislike is discussions about David's death. I would like to do him more alive for us. But i have nothing better then imagine him as Sleaze Guarding Angel.

You seem very much like a poseur. "learning to act", are You fucking Serious?

And all that is holy, holy shall be...
Let the light bless and
let these words proclaim the blessing.
Let the seal be broken and let the light prevail

GunsNCrüeSWE
I am of my father the devil...
useravatar
1218 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
1107 Points
Male  Website 

I see nothing bad in reading something about the things that are totally new for me. Or in tagging  myself with something positive for me. Intuition is good but it can be good to add some instruction to use. One day i'll be used enough to new things and to new life. And after that i'll be able to tear off the tags. I don't want to turn my life into chaos by headless  acting.

Mrs. Sleazy
useravatar
90 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Birthday  Website 

@ Mrs. Sleazy

Rock and Metal are cultures with their own aesthetics, traditions, rituals, art, history and shit. If you are interested, you might grow into it, become a part of it. But calling it an act will offend people.

_ _ _ _ _

@interview

If anybody asks me what glam rock is about, I'll answer "It's like Lady Gaga, but with distorted guitars."

Edited by: beautïful - Feb-23-13 19:24:40

beautïful
nevermore
useravatar
401 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

beautïful wrote:

@ Mrs. Sleazy

Rock'n'Roll is a multifarious culture with it's own aesthetics, traditions, rituals, art, history and shit. If you are interested, you might grow into it, become a part of it. But calling it an act will offend people.

_ _ _ _ _

@interview

If anybody asks me what glam rock is about, I'll answer "It's like Lady Gaga, but with distorted guitars."

I didn't mean to call rock N roll style an act. Just had no opportunity to grow up with it and had to read about its features. Nothing more. But California, some photos of drunken Lepard and some other facts (it's his totally private deal, i won't touch it) made me think if i'm really ready to be a part of it. Rock music is great and different. Rock clothe is very beautiful and various. I know a lot of great bands with the greatest men in the world. It's all i will take with me. But i'll think what kind of life i will take. It's a bit sadly for me... In the same time i don't feel that i'm weak being truthful for myself.

Mrs. Sleazy
useravatar
90 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Birthday  Website 

Just do what you feel like doing and feel is right for you. End of discussion, really...

☽ O ☾     War, children, is just a shot away.
Instagram//blog//work
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5227 Posts
1447 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

mrs v. viper wrote:

Just do what you feel like doing and feel is right for you. End of discussion, really...

Thank you. I was thinking for two days about who i am and what i want. And it's not important what i am - Metalhead or Metal fan. Actually i like Punk and Gothic styles, too. Think that i should not sank in it all completely not to loose myself. Any case it would be much worse without rock at all. current/big_smile

Mrs. Sleazy
useravatar
90 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Birthday  Website 
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
goldtecgimmer
Members Online: