Forgot password? | Forgot username?

CrashDïet @ Betong, Oslo

CrashDïet @ Betong, Oslo

My fifth CrashDïet show since 2007. You get better crowds in Sweden, but nonetheless a fun night.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/11350_10152593707360243_1770091474_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/66675_10152593710840243_1400903541_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/285751_10152593712805243_68133829_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/602120_10152593716665243_114642471_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/533207_10152593719905243_1449532865_n.jpg

dck
useravatar
93 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
3 Points
Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: CrashDïet @ Betong, Oslo

Cool pictures current/big_smile It was a great show and I think the first 3 rows were really into it ^^ But I agree that the rest of the crowd was kind of dead xD

pina colada BANG!!!!!!!!!

Rebel_Ray
Grevlingsjåfør
useravatar
132 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
375 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

yeah, not all of the crowd was good, but the people in front was really into it current/big_smile really had a fun time. current/big_smile

i would like, if I may, to take you on a strange journey.

Sheila
grevling
useravatar
3113 Posts
Captain Of The Team
2135 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 

current/big_smile Yeah me tooo current/big_smile

pina colada BANG!!!!!!!!!

Rebel_Ray
Grevlingsjåfør
useravatar
132 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
375 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Betong advertised on Instagram with CrashDiet doing "poodle-rock" , a Norwegian way of describing certain 80's bands like Scorpions, Bon Jovi, or WhiteSnake. Hardly worth a comparison to the punk-sleaze-rock music Crash does. The term itself is commonly used by the mass media of a way of halfways making fun of the genre and it's musicians. It turns people off. That was strike one. The Darkness did a show the same night, so odd putting this show on at the same time? Strike two. Strike three, don't really know, but that's two major mistakes.

dck
useravatar
93 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
3 Points
Birthday  Website 

First Crashdïet show for me! Had a great time but I agree, the crowd were kinda dead... and the "poodle-rock" thing is just stupid!

IzzyReid
useravatar
178 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
319 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

I had a blast! Don't really know how the crowd was in the back, but us at the front row went wild for sure! I couldn't even speak at the end of that night, my voice was so worn out :p My first Crash show.

ivy_deville
Queen of beasts
useravatar
289 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
13 Points

dck wrote:

Betong advertised on Instagram with CrashDiet doing "poodle-rock" , a Norwegian way of describing certain 80's bands like Scorpions, Bon Jovi, or WhiteSnake. Hardly worth a comparison to the punk-sleaze-rock music Crash does. The term itself is commonly used by the mass media of a way of halfways making fun of the genre and it's musicians. It turns people off. That was strike one. The Darkness did a show the same night, so odd putting this show on at the same time? Strike two. Strike three, don't really know, but that's two major mistakes.

I dont think people that already likes the band is turned off by it. If you're into the genre, you are into it. I guess its the same as calling it hair metal.
And yeah, that Darkness-thing wasnt good. I think they lost some people to that,but I dont think Norway was the only place, pretty sure we talked aboyu that in another thread, cant remember where xD

-
It was really cool that people recognized me and Raymond from the video we did, haha. Several people asked us "hey, arent you the promo people with the video?" xD

i would like, if I may, to take you on a strange journey.

Sheila
grevling
useravatar
3113 Posts
Captain Of The Team
2135 Points

Great pics!!!!current/smile

Everybody dies, why not die as a warrior? LONG LIVE ROCK N' ROLL!!!!!!!!!!  current/big_smile

R.I.S. Dave Lepard

SallyCruz666
Salomé M. Rokk
useravatar
258 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
174 Points
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
majjema
Members Online: