Forgot password? | Forgot username?

SAVE THE TOUR!!!

Re: SAVE THE TOUR!!!

The fund is complete and the final results are 30.020€!

Edited by: PrimalScream91 - May-17-13 09:01:53

Light come
We’re back against the wall
Time won
We’re held in chainz at dawn

PrimalScream91
Dakota
useravatar
300 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
611 Points
Male  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

They've reached 30,000 with minutes to spare! current/big_smile That's awesome!

"We will make everything Metal. Blacker than the blackest black times infinity" - Nathan Explosion

Frankenstitchery
useravatar
7 Posts
Newcomer
3 Points
Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

When I finally  persuaded my mum to buy those demos, we noticed that we have to have pay pal and we didn't have it at that time, she created  pay pal  but it takes 1-3 days to move the moneys there you know, the time ended up too fast! I hope they will someday sell the demos still somewhere, I'm so sad:'(. I know my cries don't help at all but just had to spell to someone who understands how big thing it was for me... :'0 I listenned to teaser and it sounded freaking great:')

"I Am The One Your Mother Loves To Hate..." (Redlight Attraction: 'Couldn't Care Less')

Rose Hanoi
Last Of The Heroes
useravatar
9 Posts
Newcomer
6 Points
Female  Website 

Amazing total! Well done everyone current/smile

Miss_Z
useravatar
74 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
240 Points
Female  Website 

Rose Hanoi wrote:

When I finally  persuaded my mum to buy those demos, we noticed that we have to have pay pal and we didn't have it at that time, she created  pay pal  but it takes 1-3 days to move the moneys there you know, the time ended up too fast! I hope they will someday sell the demos still somewhere, I'm so sad:'(. I know my cries don't help at all but just had to spell to someone who understands how big thing it was for me... :'0 I listenned to teaser and it sounded freaking great:')

I missed out on the demos too current/sad i hope they wil make them available for the people who did`nt get them in time :S I had the money but missed the time xD Should i send a mail? xD

pina colada BANG!!!!!!!!!

Rebel_Ray
Grevlingsjåfør
useravatar
132 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
378 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Anyone heard about when any of the purchases are going to be availalbe from this campaign?

glam_junkie
is cooler than you!
useravatar
984 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
802 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

glam_junkie wrote:

Anyone heard about when any of the purchases are going to be availalbe from this campaign

Peter just sent out an email the other day explaining the delay..

Live show and demos should be next month
everything else late September

Crashdiet American Street Team

U.S.A. Street Team Facebook Page

Justin Kicks
useravatar
269 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
638 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

is it only the live recording that has been made available so far?
are there any updates on the other purchases?

glam_junkie
is cooler than you!
useravatar
984 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
802 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

THe live show is all thats out right now, cant wait for the demos though!

Light come
We’re back against the wall
Time won
We’re held in chainz at dawn

PrimalScream91
Dakota
useravatar
300 Posts
611 Points
Male  Website 

glam_junkie wrote:

Only the live recording is released so far yes. We're working on the other items, but we need some time. Hope you can understand current/smile //LONDON

Peter London plankar - det kan du också göra.

www.planka.nu

peterlondon
Mr London
useravatar
1794 Posts
1961 Points
Male  Website 

peterlondon wrote:

glam_junkie wrote:

Only the live recording is released so far yes. We're working on the other items, but we need some time. Hope you can understand current/smile //LONDON

Yeah... no problems.
Just eager to find out. cheers!

glam_junkie
is cooler than you!
useravatar
984 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
802 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Some people were telling me some bad rumors about this campaign just last week.... hope they're not true, as I'm sure we would have heard if any issues had arisen.

Are you able to update us on the campaign purchases Peter?

glam_junkie
is cooler than you!
useravatar
984 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
802 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

There was a mail sent out today:

Dear Mrs V. Viper,

so, finally, here is some news regarding the Indie-go-go t-shirt project!

To begin with, I'd like to point out that I'm awfully sorry for taking so long to finalize this project, I am aware of that all this is getting silly by now, but I do have my reasons. The details will probably end up in my blog at some point, for those who are interested, but right I'll keep myself short so you at least get a quick view of what's been going on!

We began this crowdfunding project during our toughest time ever - at a point where I possibly not could foresee how the tragic events would affect me. Looking back on this now, it's obvious that I took on much more work and responsibility on my shoulders than I even nearly was able to handle. I simply needed time to get over things, and estimating how much time you'll need before getting back on your feet is not an easy thing... Yes, I did screw this up a little. It was never my intention to put you on hold during all this, but sometimes things just go wrong. I am sorry.

However, on the positive side, I managed to hand in the artwork to our supplier last month - only to find out that a few days later that because of me handing it in way too late, they were already fully booked until the end of this year. I obviously didn't give up at that point, but I've been waiting for a definite answer from them for weeks. And I got it this morning.

The shirts will finally be printed this week - or on Monday at the latest. And this is for real this time current/smile. We will spend this week preparing everything so they will be nicely shipped out before Christmas Eve. This was really the best we could do. I hope you still have the patience to wait a little longer.

Oh yeah, and if you have moved during the last 6 months, please get back to us with your new address.

Any comments are highly appreciated and further more questions will be answered, just get back to me and I'll hit the reply button as soon as I possibly can.

Merry Christmas to all of you.

Cheers

//LONDON

☽ O ☾     War, children, is just a shot away.
Instagram//blog//work
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5227 Posts
1447 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

ok, good to hear something from Peter. i didn't get this email (likely because i didn't order the shirt).
wonder if my wife got it cos she ordered the shirt...

i purchased the 'ultimate fan package' item, which was gonna be left overs from the tour, so keen to hear what is happening with that.

but at least those other rumors I was hearing can be put to rest!

glam_junkie
is cooler than you!
useravatar
984 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
802 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

What rumors have you heard? finally we will get the shirts current/smile

Hertsi88
Hertsi
useravatar
537 Posts
690 Points
Male  Website 

Hertsi88 wrote:

What rumors have you heard? finally we will get the shirts current/smile

I don't want to repeat them and hence spread them further. It would have just been someone upset making up stories.
It's just great to hear there have been updates and progress on this.

glam_junkie
is cooler than you!
useravatar
984 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
802 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

I agree.

Hertsi88
Hertsi
useravatar
537 Posts
690 Points
Male  Website 

LONDON, are you able to give us an update on the outstanding pledges from the 'save the tour' campaign?
Still haven't heard anything about my purchase...

glam_junkie
is cooler than you!
useravatar
984 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
802 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

ROCK ON GUYS CIOA , SEE YA , ALZ  current/smile

alz
PARTY ANIMAL
useravatar
107 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
52 Points
Female  Website 

Still no updates...?

glam_junkie
is cooler than you!
useravatar
984 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
802 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
goldtecgimmer
Members Online: