Forgot password? | Forgot username?

Good Music Videos

Good Music Videos

Alright, I scrolled through the album covers thread and thought of this. Maybe you'd like to share well made music videos.

And... please don't just post your favourite songs. This is first and foremost about the video (even if it's of course nice - or even necessary - if the music fits the video).

I'll begin with one of my favourite videos ever. Also a really good song. (And it's not Bowie).

http://www.antonahlstrom.com/

izzie
Mr Moderator
useravatar
3347 Posts
987 Points
Male  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Good Music Videos

I like how that Sällskapet vid takes its time to build the athmosphere.

Haha, I remember having seen a great share of beautiful musicvideos, but I can't force them back into my mind. I really do like the long camera walk in this one, tho:

beautïful
nevermore
useravatar
401 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

IN SOLITUDE - TO HER DARKNESS
I love he symbolic in This video.

And all that is holy, holy shall be...
Let the light bless and
let these words proclaim the blessing.
Let the seal be broken and let the light prevail

GunsNCrüeSWE
I am of my father the devil...
useravatar
1214 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
1083 Points
Male  Website 

i loved the one izzie posted! not so sure about the other two, but they weren't bad current/smile

this one gets me every time:

☽ O ☾     War, children, is just a shot away.
Instagram//blog//work
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5227 Posts
1447 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Don't really know what to say 'bout the Placebo video, 'xept here it is in full length and better quality: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7bxXjQL3cY

I know some will refuse to watch these vids after hearing what beats are played in these vids, but I find them very interesting and well done.

beautïful
nevermore
useravatar
401 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

really liked this one for some unbeknownst reason.
Even more brialliant lyrics aswell..

Instagram//blog//work

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5227 Posts
1447 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

A little bit strange as every Billy Talent video, but I like it somehow, too. Love the part when Ians concrete like hair stops the bullet current/big_smile

Musik är mitt liv, det är bara så

Crashdiet Streetteam Germany

NightFalling
Larissa :)
useravatar
212 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
1237 Points
Website 

^I agree haha, all their videos are great tho!

Instagram//blog//work

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5227 Posts
1447 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

This. The cutest video ever. I really like the end, and the fact that both his son and his wife is in it makes it look really personal.

i would like, if I may, to take you on a strange journey.

Sheila
grevling
useravatar
3112 Posts
Captain Of The Team
2120 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 

Sheila wrote:

This. The cutest video ever. I really like the end, and the fact that both his son and his wife is in it makes it look really personal.

Really like this one too, especially that it is so personal. And I love the lyrics!

If you love me like music
I'll be you're song

Mz. Hyde
useravatar
209 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
323 Points
Female  Website 

Sheila wrote:

Yeah, it is cute, really current/smile

This one is probably my favourite - weird as hell, stuck in my head for many years already. I've tried to find out how the hell insert it so it could be watched right here but either I'm stupid or my browser is just making fun of me... that "media" tool just doesn't work, I see just a blank field instead of the video current/hmm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLpkXtM-VI8

Edited by: MissHurricane - Nov-28-13 00:28:55

MissHurricane
useravatar
295 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
1655 Points
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
millman
Members Online: