Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Scandinavian Hell Tour Live Download

Scandinavian Hell Tour Live Download

I just wanted to create a topic to commend the download and quality of the production this file has. The entire band sounds really tight through out the show and if you close your eyes and really get into the moment you can almost nearly feel like you are at a show. I think this is in major part to Martin's great mix/mastering of the recording. With my headphones in I can clearly hear every little piece of music, from Peter's bass strum to Eric's crash symbols. This download really embodies the feel of a Crashdiet show. I of course downloaded the lossless version because I wanted the high quality sound that comes with the file type. I'd also like to point out the artwork that Martin created for the file as well; it looks great and is just that little extra effort that makes this download a worth wile piece that could actually a manufactured live disc. The only drawback I have to the download and this is just a personal ocd type thing is the fact that when I imported the songs to my itunes each song had a number in front of the name, so I had to go back and edit each song to exclude the number and just the song title.

So, for anyone that didn't get the download from the save the tour program it will soon be on the official webstore according to the email from Martin, so go and do yourself and pick it up when it becomes available.

Crashdiet American Street Team

U.S.A. Street Team Facebook Page

Justin Kicks
useravatar
269 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
14 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Scandinavian Hell Tour Live Download

The production of the show is absolutely amazing Martin outdone himself on this one! As Kicks mentioned the band was so tight during the show, and it is easy to hear everyone! Peter's bass tone is absolutely SICK on this especially in GOB when you can just hear him jamming! The backing vocals are some of the best I've heard on live albums (be it click tracks or re-dubbing in studio, i don't care!) Cannot say enough about this!

Edited by: PrimalScream91 - Aug-19-13 08:45:04

Light come
We’re back against the wall
Time won
We’re held in chainz at dawn

PrimalScream91
Dakota
useravatar
301 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
32 Points
Male  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

I'm very pleased to read your reviews and I'm sure Martin is too current/smile.

Feel free to post your reviews in our store as well :
http://www.crashdiet.org/webshop/index. … cts_id=142

(Click Add Review at the bottom of the page and login (or create account if you don't have one already)

In return I'll send you a 15% off coupon code, valid for the rest of the year current/smile

//LONDON

Peter London plankar - det kan du också göra.www.planka.nu

peterlondon
Mr London
useravatar
1810 Posts
91 Points
Male  Website 

peterlondon wrote:

Feel free to post your reviews in our store as well :

Consider it done.. I just pasted my post from here. Although I didn't really intend it to be a review, as I got going talking about it it just sort of turned into that current/smile

Justin Kicks
useravatar
269 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
14 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Just posted my review, glad to help out Peter!

Light come
We’re back against the wall
Time won
We’re held in chainz at dawn

PrimalScream91
Dakota
useravatar
301 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
32 Points
Male  Website 

great to hear that there is some great production on this.
will have to pick it up at some stage.

glam_junkie
is cooler than you!
useravatar
1002 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
118 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

I havent heard all of it yet, but the little I've heard really made me smile. It made me think back to the concerts in february current/big_smile Especially Excited and Liquid Jesus. I dont think I looked to smart on the underground, stood there by myself and smiled like a little kid, haha.

i would like, if I may, to take you on a strange journey.

Sheila
grevling
useravatar
3139 Posts
Captain Of The Team
194 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 

Since I'm a huge fan of live bootlegs/recordings, I will need to get that thing in the future! I'm also pleased to see it has covers available and that it's professionally mixed and produced. Good that it ended up in the store for those who couldn't participate in a campaign. Great job, great setlist, great... band, hah current/wink.

http://imageshack.com/a/img12/1289/hrix.jpg

Marmetal
Martin Krüsh
useravatar
3139 Posts
Captain Of The Team
295 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Oh yes, I forgot to mention how awesome the setlist for the show is! AMAZING! current/big_smile

Justin Kicks
useravatar
269 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
14 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Absolutely Justin! Probably the most unique setlist of the entire Savage tour, thanks to special guests too. You don't get to hear Got A Reason, Excited and Liquid Jesus too often, especially with people who contributed to the studio versions. It really is a live album, sounds great and the setlist adds another twist to the whole thing! Great job all in all, also a proof how tight and good the band sounds live. Love it! current/smile Just really regret I couldn't make it to any show this year, especially that Savage might just be my favorite CRASHDÏET album and the whole production on tour was great.

Marmetal
Martin Krüsh
useravatar
3139 Posts
Captain Of The Team
295 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Just a question, is all the songs from Stockholm? Or is there some songs from Norway and Denmark too?

Sheila
grevling
useravatar
3139 Posts
Captain Of The Team
194 Points

Sheila wrote:

Just a question, is all the songs from Stockholm? Or is there some songs from Norway and Denmark too?

It's a full show from Stockholm on the 27th of February. A sober show. Which means it's usually pretty good current/big_smile.

//LONDON

Peter London plankar - det kan du också göra.www.planka.nu

peterlondon
Mr London
useravatar
1810 Posts
91 Points
Male  Website 

peterlondon wrote:

Sheila wrote:

It's a full show from Stockholm on the 27th of February. A sober show. Which means it's usually pretty good current/big_smile.

//LONDON

Haha okay. Just wondering since it was called Scandinavian Hell tour, and not live in Stockholm or something (okay now that I wrote it I really understands why, it sounded so boring haha)
The show was really great. I'm pretty sure I've said it tons of times before, but it was awesome, really special and easily one of the best shows I've been to. current/big_smile

Sheila
grevling
useravatar
3139 Posts
Captain Of The Team
194 Points

haha I can't believe it's one I actually witnessed, thank youuu!
and yeah, that WAS one of the best ever.

Edited by: mrs v. viper - Aug-23-13 03:57:08

☽ O ☾     War, children, is just a shot away.
Instagram//blog//work
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5236 Posts
85 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

there is one thing I'd like to say about liquid jesus.. It seems as though Simon was having trouble ; he messed up a couple times and maybe forgot the words or just mumbled them all together haha. but when the guys played in Denver Colorado at my request they really nailed it. So maybe, they really rehearsed it and practiced it to make it perfect or they were just on it that night. Either way, I'd like to thank the guys officially for playing that song on tour. Still one of my favorite songs ever and a perfect song to get the drinks flowing.

Justin Kicks
useravatar
269 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
14 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

peterlondon wrote:

A sober show. Which means it's usually pretty good current/big_smile.

And that's something I like to read, way to go current/wink.

Marmetal
Martin Krüsh
useravatar
3139 Posts
Captain Of The Team
295 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Sheila wrote:

peterlondon wrote:

Sheila wrote:

//LONDON

Haha okay. Just wondering since it was called Scandinavian Hell tour, and not live in Stockholm or something (okay now that I wrote it I really understands why, it sounded so boring haha)
The show was really great. I'm pretty sure I've said it tons of times before, but it was awesome, really special and easily one of the best shows I've been to. current/big_smile

I was wondering about that myself xD Soo cool to have a recording of a show we have been to current/big_smile And i got to say this for myselv also: And not just a show ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS I HAVE EVER BEEN TO current/big_smile current/big_smile That night will live in my heart forever ^^ everything was perfect! god i got chills as i`m talking about it right now current/big_smile Just put this on my ipod and will listen to the whole thing at work tonight ^^

pina colada BANG!!!!!!!!!

Rebel_Ray
Grevlingsjåfør
useravatar
133 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
4 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Rebel_Ray wrote:

I was wondering about that myself xD Soo cool to have a recording of a show we have been to current/big_smile And i got to say this for myselv also: And not just a show ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS I HAVE EVER BEEN TO current/big_smile current/big_smile That night will live in my heart forever ^^ everything was perfect! god i got chills as i`m talking about it right now current/big_smile Just put this on my ipod and will listen to the whole thing at work tonight ^^

That day in general was so good! I remember how it took you and Stine ages to find us in Gamla Stan current/tongue
sorry, off topic but sweet nostalgia.

The only bad part was that I lost my code for the hostel that night and had to stay up until 9 xD

☽ O ☾     War, children, is just a shot away.
Instagram//blog//work
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5236 Posts
85 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

mrs v. viper wrote:

Rebel_Ray wrote:

That day in general was so good! I remember how it took you and Stine ages to find us in Gamla Stan current/tongue
sorry, off topic but sweet nostalgia.

The only bad part was that I lost my code for the hostel that night and had to stay up until 9 xD

Yes it was! haha yeah we walked around for hours and didn`t understand were you guys were xD We must do that again when a lot of forum members are at the same gig current/big_smile

I listened to the whole concert while driving the bus last night (not alowed but hey xD) OMG this is a kick ass live recording current/big_smile The setlist is killer, the playing is great, the singing is great current/big_smile Everybody`s doing a great gig ^^ And Peters bass sound sounds like a f****** beast current/big_smile No overdubs and fixing this is what happened that night. The mix and sound is great and i love it just love it! current/big_smile Thank you sooo much for releasing this great memory current/big_smile

pina colada BANG!!!!!!!!!

Rebel_Ray
Grevlingsjåfør
useravatar
133 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
4 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

I was so excited to finally be able to download it and now it doesn't work current/sad It just says server error current/hmm Has anyone else had this problem?

If you love me like music
I'll be you're song

Mz. Hyde
useravatar
215 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
66 Points
Female  Website 
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts this week:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
madcandy
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Online: 
Lacky

Chatterbox

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History FAQ Kide Chat
KerLondonLepard: :) hey
miszczurek: Sleazoid, I like this login :D
KerLondonLepard: Hi!
KerLondonLepard: :)
Sleazoid: I am here :)
Lets good more people on and chatting :)
KerLondonLepard: Hey :)
Sleazoid: Hello everyone :)
How are we all today :)
KerLondonLepard: Hello :) I'm fine and u? :)
Sleazoid: I am good thanks. Listening to Hardcore Superstar how about you :)
I have my one day off work in a two week cycle (yay me) and might have a few items arrive of which I purchased from here.
KerLondonLepard: Ohw nice,I am watching TV and I am chatting with my friend now :)
Sleazoid: :) I noticed we have a few more people online tonight which is nice :)
KerLondonLepard: Yeah! I'm so happy for this! :D
KerLondonLepard: But I miss Peter!
KerLondonLepard: hehe...
Sleazoid: hehe. Yeah its hard to replace Peter but I am sure he is really busy.
KerLondonLepard: Yeah! For sure :) he will come back when he can :D
Sleazoid: as long as he is happy and doing what he likes then its cool. He'll be back eventually when he gets a chance. He's probably working on the website or something.
Sleazoid: of course I hope they are all happily working on more music.
KerLondonLepard: we will stay here and wait him :D
KerLondonLepard: :)
Sleazoid: hehe yep :D
KerLondonLepard: :D
KerLondonLepard: I chatted with him so much times and he is very kind :)
miszczurek: yeeees Hardcore Superstar!
miszczurek: sup guyz?
KerLondonLepard: Hey there!
Sleazoid: Hello everyone :) Sorry I have been away, I haven't been feeling well lately.
I hope everyone else has been well.
Sleazoid: btw has anyone else noticed the out of print section on apparel? Pretty awesome if you ask me :)
I put in my votes for stuff hehe :D
Sleazoid: Oh and yes by all counts Peter is "very kind" :)
KerLondonLepard: Hey there!
madcandy: Hey :)
KerLondonLepard: Hello :D how are u? :D
madcandy: i'm fine) and you? :)
KerLondonLepard: Me too thank you! :D
madcandy: :D
KerLondonLepard: :P :)

Only registered users can chat!
Please register or login :)

Recent Forum Topics

by PrimalScream91
Oct-19-14 23:37:35