Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

"Favourite lyrics quote" went off topic

"Favourite lyrics quote" went off topic

mrs v. viper wrote:

could you please try and edit your posts instead of writing several in a row? It just starts to look messy and is not really necessary current/smile

OK, the next time and forward through. I'll try to think more about that.

Good so?

AND BY THE WAY: I DISLIKED YOUR Comment cause I saw  you number 2 on points. And I think you'll try to give more positivity also energy here in the forum. I'll checked you out.  if you spend so much time here and on points I mean. current/wink cause music exists out  in the real life. I get out of  immediately here if its negative vibes for me that's all. BUT I RESPECT your comment.

Best music is always in your own ears ,not for others. Ive got big temperament but also a heart and life. so I'm not angry... just an advice.

useravatar
0 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: "Favourite lyrics quote" went off topic

hollywood vampire//hv wrote:

AND BY THE WAY: I DISLIKED YOUR Comment cause I saw  you number 2 on points. And I think you'll try to give more positivity also energy here in the forum. I'll checked you out.  if you spend so much time here and on points I mean. current/wink cause music exists out  in the real life. I get out of  immediately here if its negative vibes for me that's all. BUT I RESPECT your comment.

not gonna comment on you trying to judge my real life, but fyi I have gained about half of that points by uploading pictures.
And that multiple posts are messy has been common sense on this board since forever, you're a memebr here longer than I am, so you should know.

☽ O ☾     War, children, is just a shot away.
Instagram//blog//work
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5236 Posts
85 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

not gonna comment on you trying to judge my real life, but fyi I have gained about half of that points by uploading pictures.
And that multiple posts are messy has been common sense on this board since forever, you're a memebr here longer than I am, so you should know.

I don't think I judge your life. But I stand for disliked, cause you could qouted my name or something. cause it looked very messy and I wasn't sure if you meant me.

useravatar
0 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points

well, since nobody else posted several posts in a row within one day I doubt there could have been any misunderstanding but whatever you say mate

☽ O ☾     War, children, is just a shot away.
Instagram//blog//work
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5236 Posts
85 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

mrs v. viper wrote:

well, since nobody else posted several posts in a row within one day I doubt there could have been any misunderstanding but whatever you say mate

If everything is so irritable. I logout. I found I thread I liked and some lurics quote in it. should I wait when I had a lyric I wanna written down. It's just lyrics quote. but well. I shout down. I got some where else to talk about music i i want. Forums that  are dead is boring. Nobody writes so much right now. But is me.
Now I'm through. And logout. Second else . maybe I've been here for a long time. but I beenn gone so I'm kinda new.  rock n roll is fun in a limit.( so I found  the logout. And I guess you don't miss me... sooo one problem solve.
Good night.

useravatar
0 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points

WTF? all this s**t just coz of a kind suggestion about a thing we're used to do on here?
No words.

Sarah
Miss Candy
useravatar
904 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 

Enough. If you're on a forum that has rules or traditions and somebody informs you about that you should appreciate it and not feel the need to get back.

Please keep a good tone in the forum, we've been managing to do so for ages. current/smile

http://www.antonahlstrom.com/

izzie
Mr Moderator
useravatar
3358 Posts
0 Points
Male  Website 
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
caesar
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Online: 
There are no members online

Chatterbox

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History FAQ Kide Chat
Mcinsanity: Horrible... childish... and u don't have any idea why they treated you like this?
KerLondonLepard: I really don't know but I hate my country....luckily tomorrow I will go to Castelfranco Veneto..
Mcinsanity: oh.. Enjoy then :)
KerLondonLepard: Thank you...<3 I love this blog...I feel at home
Mcinsanity: :)
KerLondonLepard: :D :D anyway! what are u doing now? :D
Mcinsanity: Listening lost horizons, maybe I shouldn't do this, it almost makes me cry... Beautiful song<3 and u?
KerLondonLepard: This song is fantastic <3 I'm chatting and watching TV :D
Mcinsanity: yes<3 :)
KerLondonLepard: <3 <3 hehe
Mcinsanity: Do you listen any other bands?
KerLondonLepard: yeah! mmm Hardcore Superstar,Sister,Hanoi Rocks,Alice Cooper,Guns N' Roses,L.A. Guns,Skid Row and other...mmm Pretty boy Floyd :D
KerLondonLepard: and u? :D
Mcinsanity: oh wow :D Reckless love, Santa cruz, Lovex, Sturm und drang...
KerLondonLepard: :D :D
Sleazoid: Goodnight everyone, have a great day where ever you all may be.
KerLondonLepard: Hey there!
madcandy: Hey :)
KerLondonLepard: hey how are u? :3
madcandy: fine ^_^ and you?
KerLondonLepard: Fine :) thanks
Mcinsanity: hey! :)
KerLondonLepard: hey :D
Mcinsanity: How are u?
KerLondonLepard: I'm fine thank you,and you? :)
Mcinsanity: annoyed... After last week holiday, school started today :(
KerLondonLepard: ohw :( poor :(
KerLondonLepard: I am waiting Peter cause I can order any stuff :)
Mcinsanity: oh, what stuff? :P (have i asked this already?)
KerLondonLepard: I am waiting that he will come back online
KerLondonLepard: hey there :)
KerLondonLepard: Hello :)
Mcinsanity: Hey! :)
KerLondonLepard: hey :D
Luana.Crow: hey.
KerLondonLepard: how are u? :)

Only registered users can chat!
Please register or login :)

Recent Forum Topics

by Marmetal
Yesterday 15:49:15