Forgot password? | Forgot username?

Forum Mix-Tape Project (finish 12 song mix CD on 01/10 to take part)

Forum Mix-Tape Project (finish 12 song mix CD on 01/10 to take part)

Edit: Split and Moved to new topic
/Viper

Sheila wrote:

The secret santa thing sounds fun! current/big_smile It would be fun it everyone sent to one person, who mixed up the cds, and sent one to each person. Making it more random xD Or just sending to someone we know who is current/big_smile

Sending it to One person who sends it forth Sounds expensive.

Edited by: mrs v. viper - Sep-09-13 00:32:43

And all that is holy, holy shall be...
Let the light bless and
let these words proclaim the blessing.
Let the seal be broken and let the light prevail

GunsNCrüeSWE
I am of my father the devil...
useravatar
1214 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
1086 Points
Male  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Forum Mix-Tape Project (finish 12 song mix CD on 01/10 to take part)

How about one choses for the rest and pms the others who you send to? That way you don't know where you will get it from only where to send.

Making actual casettes would be cooler but I'm guessing thats not possible for everyone?

I also think we should agree on how many songs!

☽ O ☾     War, children, is just a shot away.
Instagram//blog//work
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5227 Posts
1447 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

I don't know what I just messed up but it seems like my reply come in the wrong order... D:

Instagram//blog//work

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5227 Posts
1447 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

mrs v. viper wrote:

seriously, would people be up for that? if yes, let's make a thread about it and arrange it current/smile

I think it sounds like a good idea current/big_smile

laj91
useravatar
284 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
1217 Points
Birthday  Website 

GunsNCrüeSWE wrote:

Sheila wrote:

The secret santa thing sounds fun! current/big_smile It would be fun it everyone sent to one person, who mixed up the cds, and sent one to each person. Making it more random xD Or just sending to someone we know who is current/big_smile

Sending it to One person who sends it forth Sounds expensive.

Yeah, I just liked the random idea. That the sender dont know who gets their cd, and the person who gets the cd has no idea who its from. xD

i would like, if I may, to take you on a strange journey.

Sheila
grevling
useravatar
3113 Posts
Captain Of The Team
2126 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 

For a couple of years ago I participated in a mix-tape project like this. There was one person, who wrote all the participants names on a little piece of paper, and found out by draw, who each person had to sent a mix-tape to. You only knew who you had to sent one to, not who you got one from current/smile

laj91
useravatar
284 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
1217 Points
Birthday  Website 

just sign up. Then go with posts. From low to High. And from Highest to lowest one.

Example    23->140->555->1200->23

Its hard to light a candle, its easy to curse the dark instead!

Livingdead4life
Source of Chaos and Confusion
useravatar
1064 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
1033 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

huh?! xD

Instagram//blog//work

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5227 Posts
1447 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Well. I'm in.
And shouldn't it be a personal choice between sending a cassette and cd. I know everybody doesn't have a cassette player. But if someone sends a cassette just buy One. They aren't that expensive, and most old cd players have cassette.

And all that is holy, holy shall be...
Let the light bless and
let these words proclaim the blessing.
Let the seal be broken and let the light prevail

GunsNCrüeSWE
I am of my father the devil...
useravatar
1214 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
1086 Points
Male  Website 

I'd really like to do that!

laj91 wrote:

For a couple of years ago I participated in a mix-tape project like this. There was one person, who wrote all the participants names on a little piece of paper, and found out by draw, who each person had to sent a mix-tape to. You only knew who you had to sent one to, not who you got one from current/smile

We could do this way!

Sarah
Miss Candy
useravatar
904 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
694 Points

GunsNCrüeSWE wrote:

Well. I'm in.
And shouldn't it be a personal choice between sending a cassette and cd. I know everybody doesn't have a cassette player. But if someone sends a cassette just buy One. They aren't that expensive, and most old cd players have cassette.

I have a tendency to agree, simply because I'd rather make tapes than a CD, but I could understand if the rest doesn't want to... what do others think?

Sarah wrote:

I'd really like to do that!

laj91 wrote:

We could do this way!

that sounds good! and I would also suggest that we FIRST make a the mixes and then when everybody is ready to go draw the people, so we guarantee to make them unbiased? current/smile

Instagram//blog//work

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5227 Posts
1447 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Agree with you Anna current/smile
Well for all it concerns cassettes or cds... Everyone could say if they can listen to both or just one of them, so the one who makes it for that person knows that!

Sarah
Miss Candy
useravatar
904 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
694 Points

unfortunately I don't have the opportunity to make a tape, so I would like to make a CD. Receiving a tape isn't a problem though.
I think it sounds like a great idea to make the mixes first current/smile

laj91
useravatar
284 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
1217 Points
Birthday  Website 

mrs v. viper wrote:

huh?! xD

If you ment me.

I was talking about number of posts. So guy/girl with 23 posts give to the one with 140 posts.
And the one with 140 posts give to the one with 555 etc etc.

That way its kinda random, since you dont know who will sign up.

Its hard to light a candle, its easy to curse the dark instead!

Livingdead4life
Source of Chaos and Confusion
useravatar
1064 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
1033 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

And you got me confused again Livingdead4life, haha current/big_smile. I'll form my opinion on the topic once my mind is working better but it seems like an interesting idea already current/smile.

Edited by: Marmetal - Sep-06-13 16:57:38

http://imageshack.com/a/img12/1289/hrix.jpg

Marmetal
Martin Krüsh
useravatar
3110 Posts
Captain Of The Team
1719 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

It would be better to make it first, as you say. As for the cd/cassette thing, I cant make cassettes, and right now I cant play them either. I have no idea what shape my cassette player is in. xD I think its pretty dead.

But as for the music we put on the cds, are there any rules? Like, no songs that everyone has heard, or is totally free?

i would like, if I may, to take you on a strange journey.

Sheila
grevling
useravatar
3113 Posts
Captain Of The Team
2126 Points

Sheila wrote:

It would be better to make it first, as you say. As for the cd/cassette thing, I cant make cassettes, and right now I cant play them either. I have no idea what shape my cassette player is in. xD I think its pretty dead.

But as for the music we put on the cds, are there any rules? Like, no songs that everyone has heard, or is totally free?

I think to get this started maybe we should agree on CD. I'd say no limits to the songs, but I think we should agree on how many (I'd suggest 12, nice number?)

Instagram//blog//work

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5227 Posts
1447 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

I agree! 12 is okay, and CD too, as i cant either make a tape or listen to it. We should make a sorta list of the people who're into it as well, to know who's gonna do it and we have to agree on an approximative date/days in which we must have the CD done... I dont want that some people are left out cos of someone's lazyiness current/neutral

Sarah
Miss Candy
useravatar
904 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
694 Points

Sarah wrote:

I agree! 12 is okay, and CD too, as i cant either make a tape or listen to it. We should make a sorta list of the people who're into it as well, to know who's gonna do it and we have to agree on an approximative date/days in which we must have the CD done... I dont want that some people are left out cos of someone's lazyiness current/neutral

Absolutetely agree. How about that, we say everybody who wants to participate has 2 weeks (or is that too short? maybe 3?) to finish a 12 song CD. Then on the set date we make a list of everybody who has a CD and someone makes the drawing of names we have to send them too.. that way it's totally unbiased, people who sign up last minute can participate too etc. cool?

Do people think it's okay to make this a sticky, so new members can still find their way to it too?

Instagram//blog//work

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5227 Posts
1447 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

We could choose the beginning of October to have the CDs done... Agree? 3 weeks!
So on the designed date we'll make the list and the drawing... If it's okay for you all!
Let's make it sticky!

Sarah
Miss Candy
useravatar
904 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
694 Points
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
majjema
Members Online: