Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Rock Hospital looking for writers

Rock Hospital looking for writers

Hey there all. I've been on a hiatus with my website Rock Hospital and now I have decided to start it again.
As always I am looking for writers that can help me with posting great content to the site. In the past me and many other writers have written about random bullshit, news from bands that we love, done interviews with different people around the scene, posted videos and reviewing shows along with new album releases.

If you are interested in writing for a website that is not so restricted, not so, as we say "PK" (politiskt korrekt/politically correct) in swedish, you should contact me at rock@rockhospital.net

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, the new domain is http://www.rockhospital.net and not .com as it once were.

Edited by: ade - Sep-17-13 21:53:46

ade
useravatar
761 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points
Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Rock Hospital looking for writers

I'd love to but don't really have the time at the moment current/sad

☽ O ☾     War, children, is just a shot away.
Instagram//blog//work
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5232 Posts
44 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

I'd really like to take part to these kinda things, though i dont know if i am good enuff current/neutral

Sarah
Miss Candy
useravatar
904 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 

Sarah, there is always an "acceptance period" where I go through your posts before publication, and talk to you about what was good and what was bad and I help edit the posts if I see something wrong... I am the "Editorial Chief" in that matter, hehe.

Just let me know if u are interested, then we can begin the discussion about you joining or not current/wink

ade
useravatar
761 Posts
0 Points
Birthday  Website 

I‘d be interested. How often would the writer send you an article?

riKki reKkless
Mr. Ellious Rough
useravatar
307 Posts
0 Points
Male  Website 

I sent you a message on here a couple days ago, wanna ask you something more current/smile

Sarah
Miss Candy
useravatar
904 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Average Posts Per Hour:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
MissTammy
Members Online: