Forgot password? | Forgot username?

Nordic Beast

Nordic Beast

New supergroup!

From their press release:
Mikkey Dee (Motörhead), John Norum (Europe), Åge Sten Nilsen (Wigwam), Hal Patino (King Diamond) and Mic Michaeli (Europe) in the same band? To Hardrock fans all over the world it may seem like an unrealistic dream. But have we got new for you. All parties have now confirmed the new collaboration, and the dream team has already made their first ever concert announcement. January 31 2014 NORDIC BEAST will be unleashed at Rockefeller Music Hall in Oslo, Norway.
NORDIC BEAST insists that their newly formed band will not interfere with their main bands activities. But doesn't rule out that NORDIC BEAST will write original material at some point. Until then the band will offer a kick ass live set containing the very best from their individual careers with Motörhead, Europe, Wig Wam, Dokken, John Norum Solo, King Diamond and a lot more.
NORDIC BEAST are:
MIKKEY DEE (Motörhead) - Drums
JOHN NORUM (Europe) - Guitars
HAL PATINO (King Diamond) - Bass
ÅGE STEN NILSEN (Wig Wam) - Vocals
MIC MICHAELI (Europe) - Keyboards
NORDIC BEAST will play their first concert at Rockefeller Music Hall, Oslo - Norway, on January 31, 2014.

What do you think? I think this sounds very interesting, I have almost bought tickets already. I love Åge Sten Nilsen and Wig Wam, his voice is amazing, so I guess thats one of the biggest reasons why I like it, haha. I'm not really familiar with all the others, but the list of bands they are gonna cover looks really great.

i would like, if I may, to take you on a strange journey.

Sheila
grevling
useravatar
3113 Posts
Captain Of The Team
2126 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Nordic Beast

I read about this grouping. They are all great musicians. I hope we see them soon in the Czech Republic. current/smile

vilatichoslapka
useravatar
321 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
1728 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Nordic Beast

John Norum, Mikkey Dee and Hal Patino... Daaamn! That is great.

And all that is holy, holy shall be...
Let the light bless and
let these words proclaim the blessing.
Let the seal be broken and let the light prevail

GunsNCrüeSWE
I am of my father the devil...
useravatar
1214 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
1086 Points
Male  Website 
There is 1 guest and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
millman
Members Online: