Forgot password? | Forgot username?

Photo Album

Re: Photo Album

Marmetal wrote:

Haha Paula! This is funny current/wink. And since I'm here and I haven't posted anything in at least a year, that's how I looked back in April (read: when I looked more healthy):

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/644403_624408797573227_1560275700_n.jpg

Unfortunately now I look differently or I should've said - worse current/wink.

Has anyone already told you that you look like Alice Cooper in his better years? current/big_smile

MissHurricane
useravatar
295 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
1658 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Hah, two or three people I think current/tongue. Still, it means I look older than I am, damn! current/big_smile

http://imageshack.com/a/img12/1289/hrix.jpg

Marmetal
Martin Krüsh
useravatar
3110 Posts
Captain Of The Team
1719 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Men are like vine, and women is like grapes. When i comes to ageing.

Vine gets better with some years.
Grapes turns into plums.

So it might be a good sign martin current/wink

(Its a JOKE, for those without sense of it)

Its hard to light a candle, its easy to curse the dark instead!

Livingdead4life
Source of Chaos and Confusion
useravatar
1064 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
1033 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

My hair color, the back of one of my tattoos and my cat, all in a pic current/smile

http://playground.crashdiet.org/images/agorapro/attachments/13955/mini_Immagine-116.jpg

CRASHDIET ITALIAN STREETTEAM

Crashdiet Streetteam Italy

Attachments:
Vale-StarryEyes-85
useravatar
342 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
289 Points
Birthday  Website 

Like the hair-color.

My gf, gona try-out something similar tomorrow actually.
Hope its turns out as good.

Livingdead4life
useravatar
1064 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
1033 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

mine didn't turn out good the first time, i have to re-do it 2 before it took the right color, but after that it worked fine!

Vale-StarryEyes-85
useravatar
342 Posts
289 Points
Birthday  Website 

Shes going to the hairdresser.

So maybe its going to be good, she naturally kinda blondish.
but she dies it black atm.

I´ll se tomorrow current/big_smile

Livingdead4life
useravatar
1064 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
1033 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

i did it at my hairdresser  but the red won't just stay on my hair, then she changed kind of dye and it worked!

i hope ur girl will be luckier than me 'cause i spent 4 hours to make them current/smile

Vale-StarryEyes-85
useravatar
342 Posts
289 Points
Birthday  Website 

I do the same on my hair, but i have to bleach it before... That's the result

http://playground.crashdiet.org/images/agorapro/attachments/14035/mini_969963-10200733299489307-1683895095-n.jpg

Sarah
Miss Candy
useravatar
904 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
694 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 

Sorry to be a killjoy, but it's exactly that kinda jokes that make a million girls out there insecure. And next time we dismmiss a compliment we're supposed to "get a grip".. just something to think about current/wink

Livingdead4life wrote:

Grapes turns into plums.

☽ O ☾     War, children, is just a shot away.
Instagram//blog//work
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5227 Posts
1447 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

mrs v. viper wrote:

Sorry to be a killjoy, but it's exactly that kinda jokes that make a million girls out there insecure. And next time we dismmiss a compliment we're supposed to "get a grip".. just something to think about current/wink

Livingdead4life wrote:

Grapes turns into plums.

Thats why i added it, its hard to make a joke over internet.
And many times people over react aswell. So i took the safe road current/smile

Livingdead4life
useravatar
1064 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
1033 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Livingdead4life wrote:

Grapes turns into plums.

Haha Mr. Chaos, always making me smile! current/big_smile

Vale-StarryEyes-85 wrote:

My hair color, the back of one of my tattoos and my cat, all in a pic current/smile

http://playground.crashdiet.org/images/ … ne-116.jpg

You Italians have so beautiful hair, that shine, thickness! I envy you a lot current/wink. When I was there I was impressed by the hair quality, no kidding current/smile.

http://imageshack.com/a/img12/1289/hrix.jpg

Marmetal
Martin Krüsh
useravatar
3110 Posts
Captain Of The Team
1719 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Livingdead4life wrote:

I understand it was a joke, i just wanted to point out that it wasn't especially funny. I certainly don't want to jump on any "women vs men" feministic kinda train, I just think that while everybody understands that dismissive and mean jokes about things that hurt for exemple gay people, certain ethinicies or whatever are usually made very careful and are considered "unpopular humor", and I guess I don't understand why hurtful jokes are suddenly okay when they are directed towards half the world population.

It's not that I don't have humor, I just think it's a joke made without consideration, because it IS hurtful. Ageing is way more difficult for women than it is for men, not because of looks so much but because going through menopause is a difficult, hormonefueld and pressuring time, it's a shift simliar significant as puperty. I'm not saying men could never understand that, but I am saying they don't even try. Comments like that add up on the pressure.

to be fair, I probably wouldnt have thought anything about it if I hadn't read a very good article about just this problem a few days ago. If it's somebody's humor to make "drastic" (lack of better word)jokes  than thats fine with me, but i think many of these kind of jokes are just seen as funny because nobody actaully ever thought about what they are saying not being funny (opposite to holocaust jokes for exemple, which can be funny but everybody is aware it's not actually funny, get me?)
I just took the opprtunity to point that out current/smile
back to topic.

Instagram//blog//work

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5227 Posts
1447 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

mrs v. viper wrote:

Livingdead4life wrote:

I understand it was a joke, i just wanted to point out that it wasn't especially funny. I certainly don't want to jump on any "women vs men" feministic kinda train, I just think that while everybody understands that dismissive and mean jokes about things that hurt for exemple gay people, certain ethinicies or whatever are usually made very careful and are considered "unpopular humor", and I guess I don't understand why hurtful jokes are suddenly okay when they are directed towards half the world population.

It's not that I don't have humor, I just think it's a joke made without consideration, because it IS hurtful. Ageing is way more difficult for women than it is for men, not because of looks so much but because going through menopause is a difficult, hormonefueld and pressuring time, it's a shift simliar significant as puperty. I'm not saying men could never understand that, but I am saying they don't even try. Comments like that add up on the pressure.

to be fair, I probably wouldnt have thought anything about it if I hadn't read a very good article about just this problem a few days ago. If it's somebody's humor to make "drastic" (lack of better word)jokes  than thats fine with me, but i think many of these kind of jokes are just seen as funny because nobody actaully ever thought about what they are saying not being funny (opposite to holocaust jokes for exemple, which can be funny but everybody is aware it's not actually funny, get me?)
I just took the opprtunity to point that out current/smile
back to topic.

I get your opinion, but in my book theres nothing you cant joke about.
Aslong as you make it clear that it is a joke.

I love humor, and all kinds.

And like you said, last sidetrack. Back to topic

Livingdead4life
useravatar
1064 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
1033 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

fair enough current/smile

Instagram//blog//work

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5227 Posts
1447 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

You can joke about everything but you can't joke about everything in every way.

http://www.antonahlstrom.com/

izzie
Mr Moderator
useravatar
3349 Posts
996 Points
Male  Website 

something completely else, this is gorgeous Sarah!

Sarah wrote:

http://playground.crashdiet.org/images/agorapro/attachments/14035/mini_969963-10200733299489307-1683895095-n.jpg

Instagram//blog//work

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5227 Posts
1447 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Well, no wonderful hair dye here, just trying to soak up some cuteness from my little baby boy current/smile There's nothing as sweet as a sleeping, snoring puppy!

http://playground.crashdiet.org/images/agorapro/attachments/14342/mini_Holly.jpg

Attachments:
MissHurricane
useravatar
295 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
1658 Points

mrs v. viper wrote:

something completely else, this is gorgeous Sarah!

Sarah wrote:

And my friend got nothing better to do at school than taking pics of my hair haha current/big_smile
They're kinda blonde now, i'm gonna have an haircut tomorrow and then i'll have to do it again.,. Bleach it all, dye, bleach new roots, dye again... Aaaah, sometimes i hate it, but this color is amazing.

Sarah
Miss Candy
useravatar
904 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
694 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 

Sarah wrote:

They're kinda blonde now, i'm gonna have an haircut tomorrow and then i'll have to do it again.,. Bleach it all, dye, bleach new roots, dye again... Aaaah, sometimes i hate it, but this color is amazing.

same here! the red vanishes very quickly and then they look orange/blonde! i keep saying that i'm fed up and i want to cover them, but i loooove when they're just dyed

Vale-StarryEyes-85
useravatar
342 Posts
289 Points
Birthday  Website 
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
majjema
Members Online: