Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Sebastian Bach

Sebastian Bach

He's currently working on his forthcoming album and then the tour will soon follow....yeepee!

But I've just watched his guest appearance in some TV Show and lol....I hope his next album won't be as....ermm popish as this video: check it out!

His voice is still awesome, by the way..

http://imagegen.last.fm/CRASHDIET/artists/elusiveness.gif

elüsiveness
useravatar
1115 Posts
0 Points
Female  Birthday 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Sebastian Bach

Hope it'll be good music.

leo van newhouse
useravatar
1442 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

They say that he will tour this summer.... hope it!

*shakieroxy_80s*
useravatar
251 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

fuck him

maniac
useravatar
277 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

embarrasing!!!

Why is she doing that, or i meen he. (or do i?  current/roll )

fukkim, he is a bitch...

ade
useravatar
761 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points
Birthday  Website 

You know i loved Sebastian Bach as the frontman for Skid Row, they were a great kick ass band, but i have to agree with you here guys, i am somewhat shocked, wtf is he doing??? Mmmmmmmmm very strange, not the image he portrayed in the 90's at all, he has changed ALOT now !!

Hugz C xx

a friend
useravatar
486 Posts
0 Points

grown up to be a whimp thats all!

ade
useravatar
761 Posts
0 Points
Birthday  Website 

Ade wrote:

Is this seriously what he is like now??? These are his kinda songs, or is this some kind of piss take??  current/yikes

I am really dissapointed, i cant understand whats happend, how can you go from being Sebastian Bach in the 80-90's to what he is today?? Crazy....... Mmmmmmmm Lol

Hugz C xx

a friend
useravatar
486 Posts
0 Points

LoL this is nuffin..
He is just makin' money.. He has been on 2345678654345654345 of gilmore girls episodes.. He likes it, i think..

he still do rock, saw him in 05 at srf

ade
useravatar
761 Posts
0 Points
Birthday  Website 

Havent heard anything new from him but when he sings in Skidrow its frikking godlike current/big_smile
+ he always wear very cool leather pants!

midian
useravatar
46 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points

Ade wrote:

LoL this is nuffin..
He is just makin' money.. He has been on 2345678654345654345 of gilmore girls episodes.. He likes it, i think..

he still do rock, saw him in 05 at srf

Thank god he still does Rock n Roll Lol, i heard a while back he was doing plays n stuff too, acting etc, Lol it just so doesnt fit him at all..... Lol  current/lol  current/big_smile

Hugz C x

a friend
useravatar
486 Posts
0 Points

Midian wrote:

Havent heard anything new from him but when he sings in Skidrow its frikking godlike current/big_smile
+ he always wear very cool leather pants!

Sebastian Bach is more Skid Row than Skid Row actually! He rock!

PD. Bach's leather pants rulez!

*shakieroxy_80s*
useravatar
251 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

He can still sing, that's for sure.

leo van newhouse
useravatar
1442 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

A FRIEND wrote:

Ade wrote:

Is this seriously what he is like now??? These are his kinda songs, or is this some kind of piss take??  current/yikes

I am really dissapointed, i cant understand whats happend, how can you go from being Sebastian Bach in the 80-90's to what he is today?? Crazy....... Mmmmmmmm Lol

Hugz C xx

I'm really disappointed too...and I didn't understand why he did that, just before releasing his new & long-awaited CD?!
covers are okay but does he really needs to do that to be recognize as you said? not sure.

Well I can't wait to hear/read more about the next release but.......I wish we could see Skid Row reunited again current/roll But it seems there are still some tensions that cannot be erased between Bolan / Bach current/sad

elüsiveness
useravatar
1115 Posts
0 Points
Female  Birthday 

they ara to different now.. sebitchian bach is a bitch and u cant get that away from him... dah!

ade
useravatar
761 Posts
0 Points
Birthday  Website 

he is my god and will always be...

vanessa
useravatar
54 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

vanessa wrote:

he is my god and will always be...

I agree with ya totally Vanessa!! He has earned his right to do some dorky, weird shit to make some good money. Or maybe he just thinks the mom n' the daughter in Gilmore Girls is really hot. Oooh, I hope the girl who plays the daughter is smart enough to take the chance n' make out with him in the makeup trailer or sumthin', hehe. Plus, with a motor mouth like that it doesn't matter what he does. As long as he keeps shoutin' that's enough for me!

carolin
useravatar
56 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

Dave wanted to meet Sebastian Bach.
That's true.

He is still Rockin'.
He is the one of the best heavy metal singer in the world.

I'm so disappointed that somebody throw off about Dave's idol.

maki
useravatar
33 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points

maki wrote:

Dave wanted to meet Sebastian Bach.
That's true.

He is still Rockin'.
He is the one of the best heavy metal singer in the world.

I'm so disappointed that somebody throw off about Dave's idol.

It's not throwing off...& I agree with you he's one of the best vocalists & one of my fave ones too, but having an idol doesn't mean you have to agree with all of his choices.
He still does what he wants, true, but you can have your own opinion about it, respecting the person and thinking that (maybe...?) he deserves something better than a guest appearance in some soap operas.
It doesn't mean he's a bad guy.....it rather means that he's way too talented for that..but it's my opinion again. current/smile

elüsiveness
useravatar
1115 Posts
0 Points
Female  Birthday 

He never complained about the role in GG, infact, I only read good things coming from him about it.

leo van newhouse
useravatar
1442 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts this week:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
madcandy
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Online: 
KerLondonLepard

Chatterbox

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History FAQ Kide Chat
KerLondonLepard: :) hey
miszczurek: Sleazoid, I like this login :D
KerLondonLepard: Hi!
KerLondonLepard: :)
Sleazoid: I am here :)
Lets good more people on and chatting :)
KerLondonLepard: Hey :)
Sleazoid: Hello everyone :)
How are we all today :)
KerLondonLepard: Hello :) I'm fine and u? :)
Sleazoid: I am good thanks. Listening to Hardcore Superstar how about you :)
I have my one day off work in a two week cycle (yay me) and might have a few items arrive of which I purchased from here.
KerLondonLepard: Ohw nice,I am watching TV and I am chatting with my friend now :)
Sleazoid: :) I noticed we have a few more people online tonight which is nice :)
KerLondonLepard: Yeah! I'm so happy for this! :D
KerLondonLepard: But I miss Peter!
KerLondonLepard: hehe...
Sleazoid: hehe. Yeah its hard to replace Peter but I am sure he is really busy.
KerLondonLepard: Yeah! For sure :) he will come back when he can :D
Sleazoid: as long as he is happy and doing what he likes then its cool. He'll be back eventually when he gets a chance. He's probably working on the website or something.
Sleazoid: of course I hope they are all happily working on more music.
KerLondonLepard: we will stay here and wait him :D
KerLondonLepard: :)
Sleazoid: hehe yep :D
KerLondonLepard: :D
KerLondonLepard: I chatted with him so much times and he is very kind :)
miszczurek: yeeees Hardcore Superstar!
miszczurek: sup guyz?
KerLondonLepard: Hey there!
Sleazoid: Hello everyone :) Sorry I have been away, I haven't been feeling well lately.
I hope everyone else has been well.
Sleazoid: btw has anyone else noticed the out of print section on apparel? Pretty awesome if you ask me :)
I put in my votes for stuff hehe :D
Sleazoid: Oh and yes by all counts Peter is "very kind" :)
KerLondonLepard: Hey there!
madcandy: Hey :)
KerLondonLepard: Hello :D how are u? :D
madcandy: i'm fine) and you? :)
KerLondonLepard: Me too thank you! :D
madcandy: :D
KerLondonLepard: :P :)

Only registered users can chat!
Please register or login :)

Recent Forum Topics

by PrimalScream91
Oct-19-14 23:37:35