Forgot password? | Forgot username?

Tattoo Show off Thread.....

Tattoo Show off Thread.....

Thought it would be interesting to see everyones tattoos on here........

Here are mine

This one is a flower on my ankle.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v691/claire-uk/Image027.jpg


Hugz C xx


http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/img/members/499/Image030.jpg

a friend
useravatar
Offline
486 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Tattoo Show off Thread.....

heyhey thats cool  current/big_smile  nice thread

Guest
useravatar
Offline
0 Posts
Newcomer
Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Tattoo Show off Thread.....

Cool tattoos.  I have one tattoo, and I'll have to see if I can get someone to take a picture of it for me.  It's in the "tramp stamp" spot on my lower back  current/lol , so I can't take the picture myself.

randee
useravatar
Offline
2455 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Female  Birthday 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Tattoo Show off Thread.....

I've got an appointment for my first ..next month..our tat guy is popular...so there is a long waiting list, plus he only works a few days a week so that doesn't help. It'll be on my lower back...i will take a pic then!
~Nicki current/big_smile

glitter43
useravatar
Offline
588 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Tattoo Show off Thread.....

glitter43 wrote:

I've got an appointment for my first ..next month..our tat guy is popular...so there is a long waiting list, plus he only works a few days a week so that doesn't help. It'll be on my lower back...i will take a pic then!
~Nicki current/big_smile

Oooh, your first one.  I was so nervous for my first.  At least my best friend and I got our first tattoos together, so I didn't have to go by myself.  Now I want another one, though I don't know what  current/lol .

randee
useravatar
Offline
2455 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Female  Birthday 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Tattoo Show off Thread.....

Randee wrote:

glitter43 wrote:

I've got an appointment for my first ..next month..our tat guy is popular...so there is a long waiting list, plus he only works a few days a week so that doesn't help. It'll be on my lower back...i will take a pic then!
~Nicki current/big_smile

Oooh, your first one.  I was so nervous for my first.  At least my best friend and I got our first tattoos together, so I didn't have to go by myself.  Now I want another one, though I don't know what  current/lol .

Yup..first one...i'm excited...i think? Not sure...i just got a weird/strange feeling about it...i've known some people to fall asleep during...whatever! Depends on your pain tolerance i guess...i don't have one!! I felt faint when i got a paper cut yesterday! HAAA...yes and everyone says you will not stop at one....i will make myself stop at one-cuz that's all i want, no need to go all haywire on tats! http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cool.gif
~Nicki

glitter43
useravatar
Offline
588 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Tattoo Show off Thread.....

glitter43 wrote:


Yup..first one...i'm excited...i think? Not sure...i just got a weird/strange feeling about it...i've known some people to fall asleep during...whatever! Depends on your pain tolerance i guess...i don't have one!! I felt faint when i got a paper cut yesterday! HAAA...yes and everyone says you will not stop at one....i will make myself stop at one-cuz that's all i want, no need to go all haywire on tats! http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cool.gif
~Nicki

Fall asleep?!?! I don't think so  current/lol !  I have a pretty high pain tolerance, and though I could stand the pain, it still hurt at times.  It was more of a ok that's not too bad...alright that kinda hurts...turn the damn thing off type of pain current/lol .  And then it would repeat. 
Yeah, I've heard too that most people don't stop at just one, but if you only want one, there's obviously no point of getting another since it's something that's hard to reverse (I've heard it's worse to get a tattoo removed).

randee
useravatar
Offline
2455 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Female  Birthday 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Tattoo Show off Thread.....

It is slightly painful having a tattoo, i wont lie to you, BUT it is a pain that you can tolerate, after a while it does go numb, and you are just thinking hurry up, are you finished yet etc etc, but it also depends how big your tattoo is and how long it takes, the one on my back took 2 hours, so i guess i was quite painful, as it is quite large, and it is also a cover up, dont know how you say it in swedish, but there was another tattoo underneath it, that i didnt like, so i had it covered with the one that you see now Lol  current/lol  The one on my ankle only took 20 mins to do, and that didnt seem to hurt as much.........

They say, the bonier the place, the more it should hurt but i dont know how true it it, eg your back, ankle, elbow, etc etc..........

Good Luck, and im sure you will be fine current/smile

Hugz C xx

a friend
useravatar
Offline
486 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Tattoo Show off Thread.....

hehe.....I have an appointment at the tattoo studio on wednesday....I`ll post a pic later if you are curious....
katta

katta
useravatar
Offline
164 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Tattoo Show off Thread.....

I love tattoos, cos I think they show a little piece of who ppl are (or where, some of mine isnt really me anymore, byt they are there for a reason).
I have 13 myself, they are posted on some website somewhere, but cant remember which one..
I was working on becoming a tattoo artist myself, it was a few years back, but I moved away just when i got started so its kinda "on hold" ..

made a few on some of my friends, my boyfriend has one on his back, and my best friend let me do the first one I ever did on her, brave I know:P
But i turned out better than i have hoped for... think Im most satisfied with the one i did on my ex-boyfriend..

some sukky pics here atleast

//T
http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/img/members/8/therese2.jpg
http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/img/members/8/tattoo.jpg
http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/img/members/8/Bild-027.jpg

touchofpain
useravatar
Offline
137 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Tattoo Show off Thread.....

ohh i loove tatoos and i´ll get one sometime..not yet though...but when i do it´ll be a rose on my arm (i think that is classic and i think it´s pretty cool too http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cool.gif  )

Guest
useravatar
Offline
0 Posts
Newcomer
Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Tattoo Show off Thread.....

Great job on the tattoos TouchOfPain, and it's very impressive that you did the one on yourlself.

randee
useravatar
Offline
2455 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Female  Birthday 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Tattoo Show off Thread.....

Oooh great tattoos TouchOfPain!

spiffygriffy
useravatar
Offline
124 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Tattoo Show off Thread.....

SpiffyGriffy wrote:

Oooh great tattoos TouchOfPain!

Guest
useravatar
Offline
0 Posts
Newcomer
Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Tattoo Show off Thread.....

thx all for the support, i really hope i can continue what ive started.. some day

found pics of a few of mine.. next im shooting for something colored, but havnt really made up mind yet, so much i wanna do
http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/img/members/8/drake-copy.jpg
http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/img/members/8/djavul-copy.jpg
http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/img/members/8/PICT0003.jpg
http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/img/members/8/Tribbedjavul.jpg
http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/img/members/8/PICT0004.jpg

touchofpain
useravatar
Offline
137 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Tattoo Show off Thread.....

Wow current/yikes
I really dig all your tattoos dudes!!

And TouchOfPain...yours are really sweet, I love their style current/big_smile

http://imagegen.last.fm/CRASHDIET/artists/elusiveness.gif

elüsiveness
useravatar
Offline
1115 Posts
0 Points
Female  Birthday 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Tattoo Show off Thread.....

TouchOfPain wrote:

thx all for the support, i really hope i can continue what ive started.. some day

found pics of a few of mine.. next im shooting for something colored, but havnt really made up mind yet, so much i wanna do

Cool tattoos.  They look really neat!

randee
useravatar
Offline
2455 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Female  Birthday 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Tattoo Show off Thread.....

I'm getting a small tattoo next summer current/big_smile ...I convinced my mom that if I still want it when I turn 17 (on the 6th of June) she'll let me get one...   I'm getting a heart on my right wrist, but it's gonna be pretty small and I just want the contour of the heart, I don't want it to be filled in...I've always wanted a tattoo, although I don't really count the time when I was just a little kid and bought barbie-bubble gum cause it had those fake sticker-type tattoos, which you just put on your body and rubbed them a bit so that the pic stuck to your body...and walked around pretending to have a tattoo...(is there anybody else who did this or was I just a really weird kid?!  current/roll  )

sthlmbrud
useravatar
Offline
78 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Tattoo Show off Thread.....

Is there anyone here that wants to design 2 Tattoos for me?
I'm Planning on getting some now, just before summer.

redhead
useravatar
Offline
190 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Tattoo Show off Thread.....

sthlmbrud wrote:

I'm getting a small tattoo next summer current/big_smile ...I convinced my mom that if I still want it when I turn 17 (on the 6th of June) she'll let me get one...   I'm getting a heart on my right wrist, but it's gonna be pretty small and I just want the contour of the heart, I don't want it to be filled in...I've always wanted a tattoo, although I don't really count the time when I was just a little kid and bought barbie-bubble gum cause it had those fake sticker-type tattoos, which you just put on your body and rubbed them a bit so that the pic stuck to your body...and walked around pretending to have a tattoo...(is there anybody else who did this or was I just a really weird kid?!  current/roll  )

current/lol Haha, no you're not the only one.  I remember doing that too.  I would always get the ones for 50 cents out of the machines they had in stores/restaurants, and I'd put it in a place where everyone could see it, and I remember feeling so cool because I had a tattoo even though it was fake. Though at the time I actually believed other people thought I had a real tattoo  current/lol .

randee
useravatar
Offline
2455 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Female  Birthday 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats
 
Total Topics:
4006
Total Polls:
71
Total Posts:
152932
Posts today:
5
User Info
 
Total Users:
10227
Newest User:
millman
Members Online:
2
Guests Online:
36