Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Tattoo Show off Thread.....

Re: Tattoo Show off Thread.....

Me too, when adults would say "is that a real tattoo?" and ("pretend" that they didnt know it wasn't real)  i'd say , yes its real...i felt soo cool, and tough! what a dingbat! haaha
~Nicki

glitter43
useravatar
588 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

glitter43 wrote:

Me too, when adults would say "is that a real tattoo?" and ("pretend" that they didnt know it wasn't real)  i'd say , yes its real...i felt soo cool, and tough! what a dingbat! haaha
~Nicki

current/lol Yeah, I know what you mean.  The adults would kind of play along, and make you think that they thought you had a real tattoo.

randee
useravatar
2455 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Female  Birthday 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Anything to "humor the child" huh? heehe

glitter43
useravatar
588 Posts
0 Points

Randee, don't you remember last summer at Moondance Jam?  current/lol
We got henna tattoos, and then we called our parents and told them we got tattoos.  Didn't your mom freak out, Randee?  My mom was like, yeah right, like you would get a tattoo without me.  Oh well.  The henna tattoo didn't work very well for me but when they do work, they look really cool.

I got my real one about a month ago.  I absolutely love it and I am ready to get another one; I just have to find a time when I will be able to let it heal because it's going to be on my hip where clothing will rub up against it.  They're so much fun!!!  current/lol

chick_princess
useravatar
20 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points

chick_princess wrote:

Randee, don't you remember last summer at Moondance Jam?  current/lol
We got henna tattoos, and then we called our parents and told them we got tattoos.  Didn't your mom freak out, Randee?  My mom was like, yeah right, like you would get a tattoo without me.  Oh well.  The henna tattoo didn't work very well for me but when they do work, they look really cool.

I got my real one about a month ago.  I absolutely love it and I am ready to get another one; I just have to find a time when I will be able to let it heal because it's going to be on my hip where clothing will rub up against it.  They're so much fun!!!  current/lol

Hahah, I remember the Moondane Jam tattoos!  My mom wasn't too happy when I told her I had Shout At The Devil tattooed on my arm...she sounded so mad over the phone. She was definately relieved when I told her it was fake  current/lol .

randee
useravatar
2455 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Female  Birthday 

current/lol  current/lol  current/lol
I forgot it was Shout At The Devil.  That makes it even more funny.  That was a lot of fun even thought they didn't work very well.  And I ended up getting the same tattoo for real.

chick_princess
useravatar
20 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points

chick_princess wrote:

current/lol  current/lol  current/lol
I forgot it was Shout At The Devil.  That makes it even more funny.  That was a lot of fun even thought they didn't work very well.  And I ended up getting the same tattoo for real.

Yeah, she might not have freaked out as much if it was something other than saying Shout At The Devil, but she still would have been extremely mad no matter what current/lol .  It is too bad they didn't work out very well.  I think it was just too hot out there.

randee
useravatar
2455 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Female  Birthday 

Yeah probably.  Our real ones are a lot better.  We should get together and take pictures of them for each other since it's too hard to take a picture of the back.

chick_princess
useravatar
20 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points

chick_princess wrote:

Yeah probably.  Our real ones are a lot better.  We should get together and take pictures of them for each other since it's too hard to take a picture of the back.

Yeah, are real ones are awsome!  I think that would be good for each of us to take pictures of eachother's tattoos because yeah, it wouldn't work very well to take them ourselves current/lol .

randee
useravatar
2455 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Female  Birthday 

Here's mine:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v389/MetalHeadBarbie/Picture131.jpg
Lower stomach

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v389/MetalHeadBarbie/Picture132.jpg
Ankle

Thats all till Pay Day..  http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cool.gif

metalheadbarbie
useravatar
61 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

I'm thinking of doing a star on an ankle or a foot.

hanna rokk
useravatar
925 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

metalheadbarbie wrote:

Here's mine:

Lower stomach

Ankle

Thats all till Pay Day..  http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cool.gif

I love the stars on your stomach  current/big_smile

sthlmbrud
useravatar
78 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

sthlmbrud wrote:

metalheadbarbie wrote:

Here's mine:

Lower stomach

Ankle

I love the stars on your stomach  current/big_smile

current/big_smile  Yeah, me too.  It looks very cool. http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cool.gif

randee
useravatar
2455 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Female  Birthday 

ohh everybodys tattoos are so damn cool  current/big_smile  i can´t wait untill i get my own tattoos !!

useravatar
0 Posts
Newcomer

Is there someone that doesnt want Tattoos here?

Btw i'm still looking for a tattoo designer! current/roll

redhead
useravatar
190 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

Yes I do not want a tattoo.. I don't know why.. I just don't

Redhead wrote:

emelyangel
useravatar
603 Posts
0 Points

Well tattoos are kind of part of the sleaze hehe current/tongue

ace
useravatar
870 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

Emelyangel wrote:

Redhead wrote:

because in a few years, our grandchildren will have 3D tattoos and they will move and stuff and they will laugh at our old motionless tattoos current/lol

raksu 13
useravatar
185 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

Raksu 13 wrote:

Emelyangel wrote:

Redhead wrote:

because in a few years, our grandchildren will have 3D tattoos and they will move and stuff and they will laugh at our old motionless tattoos current/lol

current/lol That would be cool to have a 3D tattoo that moves!  Who knows though, it's hard to imagine it could work, but almost anything's possible. :twisted:  It could be like the Harry Potter movies where the pictures move. current/yikes

randee
useravatar
2455 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Female  Birthday 

yeah maby =P hehe but I cant see my self like 70 years old with a tattoo.

Raksu 13 wrote:

Emelyangel wrote:

Redhead wrote:

emelyangel
useravatar
603 Posts
0 Points
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts this week:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
madcandy
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Online: 
There are no members online

Chatterbox

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History FAQ Kide Chat
KerLondonLepard: :) hey
miszczurek: Sleazoid, I like this login :D
KerLondonLepard: Hi!
KerLondonLepard: :)
Sleazoid: I am here :)
Lets good more people on and chatting :)
KerLondonLepard: Hey :)
Sleazoid: Hello everyone :)
How are we all today :)
KerLondonLepard: Hello :) I'm fine and u? :)
Sleazoid: I am good thanks. Listening to Hardcore Superstar how about you :)
I have my one day off work in a two week cycle (yay me) and might have a few items arrive of which I purchased from here.
KerLondonLepard: Ohw nice,I am watching TV and I am chatting with my friend now :)
Sleazoid: :) I noticed we have a few more people online tonight which is nice :)
KerLondonLepard: Yeah! I'm so happy for this! :D
KerLondonLepard: But I miss Peter!
KerLondonLepard: hehe...
Sleazoid: hehe. Yeah its hard to replace Peter but I am sure he is really busy.
KerLondonLepard: Yeah! For sure :) he will come back when he can :D
Sleazoid: as long as he is happy and doing what he likes then its cool. He'll be back eventually when he gets a chance. He's probably working on the website or something.
Sleazoid: of course I hope they are all happily working on more music.
KerLondonLepard: we will stay here and wait him :D
KerLondonLepard: :)
Sleazoid: hehe yep :D
KerLondonLepard: :D
KerLondonLepard: I chatted with him so much times and he is very kind :)
miszczurek: yeeees Hardcore Superstar!
miszczurek: sup guyz?
KerLondonLepard: Hey there!
Sleazoid: Hello everyone :) Sorry I have been away, I haven't been feeling well lately.
I hope everyone else has been well.
Sleazoid: btw has anyone else noticed the out of print section on apparel? Pretty awesome if you ask me :)
I put in my votes for stuff hehe :D
Sleazoid: Oh and yes by all counts Peter is "very kind" :)
KerLondonLepard: Hey there!
madcandy: Hey :)
KerLondonLepard: Hello :D how are u? :D
madcandy: i'm fine) and you? :)
KerLondonLepard: Me too thank you! :D
madcandy: :D
KerLondonLepard: :P :)

Only registered users can chat!
Please register or login :)

Recent Forum Topics

by PrimalScream91
Oct-19-14 23:37:35