http://i50.tinypic.com/de48w4.jpg
http://i46.tinypic.com/25q428z.jpg

laj91
useravatar
284 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Tattoo Show off Thread.....

Here's 3 of my 6 tattoos - the 7th is on its way, I think i'm getting it done at the beginning of october, it will be something similiar to my avatar pic here
http://www.crashdiet.org/images/agorapro/attachments/13955/DSC04426.JPG

http://www.crashdiet.org/images/agorapro/attachments/13955/DSC03502.JPG

can't find the pictures of the others 3 current/hmm

Edited by: Vale-StarryEyes-85 - Aug-28-12 15:30:57

CRASHDIET ITALIAN STREETTEAM

Crashdiet Streetteam Italy

Vale-StarryEyes-85
useravatar
342 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points
Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

I need new ink so bad!!! it's terrible. probably going to be the crashdiet x logo with stuff, simliar to how it's on the glam is dead longsleeve :3
Also I have my neck and my hands planned! current/smile

☽ O ☾     War, children, is just a shot away.
Instagram//blog//work
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5236 Posts
85 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

I have 4 tattoos so far...and I want more. Got addicted to it current/big_smile

First tattoos, April 2009
http://crashdiet.org/forum/images/agorapro/attachments/14026/Angel.jpg

Second tat, July 2009
http://crashdiet.org/forum/images/agorapro/attachments/14026/Flower.jpg

4. Tattoos...was for free...June 2012
http://crashdiet.org/forum/images/agorapro/attachments/14026/JUPI7ER.jpg

My other one I won't show...for now..don't have any photo anyways current/big_smile

And yes, I am in my undies in the first two pics...and I don't bother. If you don't like it, don't complain, but no whining, please current/wink

"To follow your dreams is something you really should do in your life, to achieve something that is really important to you."

Streetteam Finland

Fhina
Smut Queen
useravatar
1335 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 

Haha I don't think anyone will complain at this current/big_smile. Cool leopard print! current/smile

http://imageshack.com/a/img12/1289/hrix.jpg

Marmetal
Martin Krüsh
useravatar
3139 Posts
Captain Of The Team
291 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Marmetal wrote:

Haha I don't think anyone will complain at this current/big_smile. Cool leopard print! current/smile

Haha, believe me, there are plenty of people who were whining around that I can't and shouldn't post this kind of pictures...but if I'd wear a bikini no ione would say a thing... current/big_smile Personally, I think if it looks nice, why not... current/wink

"To follow your dreams is something you really should do in your life, to achieve something that is really important to you."

Streetteam Finland

Fhina
Smut Queen
useravatar
1335 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

Marmetal wrote:

Haha I don't think anyone will complain at this current/big_smile.

As long as there are more boys than girls hanging around here posting pics like that is probably a very effective way to collect likes if you're in need of points haha.

mrs v. viper wrote:

simliar to how it's on the glam is dead longsleeve :3

Yeah damn I was gonna find that artwork. Hope you're patient, I'll have it soon current/tongue

//LONDON

Edited by: peterlondon - Nov-22-12 19:22:00

Peter London plankar - det kan du också göra.www.planka.nu

peterlondon
Mr London
useravatar
1810 Posts
91 Points
Male  Website 

I am kinda forced to be patient as I don't really have the money fully together anywayz haha.. don't worry!

☽ O ☾     War, children, is just a shot away.
Instagram//blog//work
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

mrs v. viper
Anna
useravatar
5236 Posts
85 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

peterlondon wrote:

Marmetal wrote:

As long as there are more boys than girls hanging around here posting pics like that is probably a very effective way to collect likes if you're in need of points haha.

//LONDON

Hehe...but I didn't post it b/c of likes...but these pics are somehow the only good pics I have of my tattoos...maybe I should be worried...Hahaha!
And as I said before...if it's looks okay why not? ...after all, without sounding arrogant or anything like that, I am quite satisfied with my figure (and know that I can be!) and I'm somehow also proud of it...(okay having also good genes, thanks Mommy & Daddy)

Edited by: Fhina - Nov-22-12 20:53:15

Streetteam Finland

Fhina
Smut Queen
useravatar
1335 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

I see nothing wrong with your pictures but people in general are very easily provoked (which is very useful for example a rock band), nothing the provoker has to worry about anywayz current/tongue

It's good to be proud of yourself and your figure, keep it up. Everybody should be proud of themselves regardless how they look and all that. That's something I'll try to teach my kids, if I'm ever getting a few of those scary little things current/smile.

//LONDON

Edited by: peterlondon - Nov-22-12 19:52:57

peterlondon
Mr London
useravatar
1810 Posts
91 Points
Male  Website 

Here's my last one...done it a couple of weeks ago.
i know that he quality of the images is quite bad! current/wink

Vale-StarryEyes-85
useravatar
342 Posts
0 Points
Birthday  Website 

Vale-StarryEyes-85 wrote:

http://crashdiet.org/forum/images/agorapro/attachments/13955/Immagine-300.jpg

http://crashdiet.org/forum/images/agorapro/attachments/13955/Immagine-299.jpg

Looks really nice! current/smile Did you find it painful around the shoulder?

Streetteam Finland

Fhina
Smut Queen
useravatar
1335 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

mrs v. viper wrote:

I am kinda forced to be patient as I don't really have the money fully together anywayz haha.. don't worry!

Oh man I know how this feels. I have so much planned and just no money for anything... let alone continuing to collect Tattoos current/sad.

Well you know how the story goes, if it's too loud then you're too old.
Photo Blog // Flickr

XiLaii
The Strange
useravatar
2674 Posts
Captain Of The Team
10 Points

mrs v. viper wrote:

cool, thanks, let me know once you're in a rush, if I haven't already managed to find the artwork by then current/tongue //LONDON

peterlondon
Mr London
useravatar
1810 Posts
91 Points
Male  Website 

thanks!
it was quite painful on the back! the part that is on the side of the shoulder was really better!

it took 3 hours and half for the outlines and other 2 hours for all the shades....

Vale-StarryEyes-85
useravatar
342 Posts
0 Points
Birthday  Website 

peterlondon wrote:

I see nothing wrong with your pictures but people in general are very easily provoked (which is very useful for example a rock band), nothing the provoker has to worry about anywayz current/tongue

It's good to be proud of yourself and your figure, keep it up. Everybody should be proud of themselves regardless how they look and all that. That's something I'll try to teach my kids, if I'm ever getting a few of those scary little things current/smile.

//LONDON

Hehe, yes everybody should be proud, that's true! Like Gaga said "Born this way" (and the song is obviously even written by her!) And awesome you wanna teach that to your kids, but think well about kids...it's a 24-hour job and really really tough...[size=10]being an Au-Pair really brought me to the limit when I had the kiddos at times 24 hours for a few days. It's hard, but they are lovely

Streetteam Finland

Fhina
Smut Queen
useravatar
1335 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

peterlondon wrote:

Marmetal wrote:

Haha, a gold answer current/big_smile. Had to "like" it 'cause I fully agree current/tongue.

Fhina wrote:

And as I said before...if it's looks okay why not? ...after all, without sounding arrogant or anything like that, I am quite satisfied with my figure (and know that I can be!) and I'm somehow also proud of it...[size=10](okay having also good genes, thanks Mommy & Daddy

That's very good spirit, keep it up current/smile.

peterlondon wrote:

Everybody should be proud of themselves regardless how they look and all that. That's something I'll try to teach my kids, if I'm ever getting a few of those scary little things current/smile.

Now that's a philosophy and attitude to learn from. I hope that one day I'll be able to get to that point myself. Thanks for the inspiration.

Vale-StarryEyes-85 wrote:

Pretty nice but I thought it'd be a motorcycle helmet current/tongue. Or skull in helmet, now how about that? current/wink

Marmetal
Martin Krüsh
useravatar
3139 Posts
Captain Of The Team
291 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

Marmetal wrote:

[
Pretty nice but I thought it'd be a motorcycle helmet current/tongue. Or skull in helmet, now how about that? current/wink

ahaha maybe next one!!
I already see too much helmets at work, quite fed up with that current/tongue

Vale-StarryEyes-85
useravatar
342 Posts
0 Points
Birthday  Website 

Oh I see, my bad current/tongue. But maybe then they wouldn't tell you to wear helmet. You could always say: "but I already have one" and show a tattoo current/big_smile. Excuse me, I'm stupid sometimes current/wink. But that's because I don't have terrible mood today and my cats are peacefully sleeping next to the keyboard current/smile.

Edited by: Marmetal - Nov-22-12 20:57:28

Marmetal
Martin Krüsh
useravatar
3139 Posts
Captain Of The Team
291 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

nice to hear that you're in a good mood! current/big_smile
thankfully, i don't have to wear an helmet, just insert orders and do customer service current/big_smile  I don't even have a motorcycle...maybe in some month i will do!

Vale-StarryEyes-85
useravatar
342 Posts
0 Points
Birthday  Website 
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts this week:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
breloczek56
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Chatterbox

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History FAQ Kide Chat
Sleazoid: hi :)
KerLondonLepard: :) Hey :)
KerLondonLepard: I live in Italy :) sorry for reply now!
Sleazoid: Aww its okay, I was straightening my hair anyway :D
Wow, my parents were born in Italy :)
I'd like to visit Italy some day. :)
KerLondonLepard: :D Nice..but are u a girl or boy?
Sleazoid: Boy :)
KerLondonLepard: :D
Sleazoid: Goodnight from me. :) Its 3am here and I have work in a few short hours :|
Nice talking to you, have a wonderful day/night.
Take care.
KerLondonLepard: Ohw sorry I see it now! goodnight my friend! :D take care! nice to chat with u :)
Sleazoid: It's okay :)
KerLondonLepard: :) hey
miszczurek: Sleazoid, I like this login :D
KerLondonLepard: Hi!
KerLondonLepard: :)
Sleazoid: I am here :)
Lets good more people on and chatting :)
KerLondonLepard: Hey :)
Sleazoid: Hello everyone :)
How are we all today :)
KerLondonLepard: Hello :) I'm fine and u? :)
Sleazoid: I am good thanks. Listening to Hardcore Superstar how about you :)
I have my one day off work in a two week cycle (yay me) and might have a few items arrive of which I purchased from here.
KerLondonLepard: Ohw nice,I am watching TV and I am chatting with my friend now :)
Sleazoid: :) I noticed we have a few more people online tonight which is nice :)
KerLondonLepard: Yeah! I'm so happy for this! :D
KerLondonLepard: But I miss Peter!
KerLondonLepard: hehe...
Sleazoid: hehe. Yeah its hard to replace Peter but I am sure he is really busy.
KerLondonLepard: Yeah! For sure :) he will come back when he can :D
Sleazoid: as long as he is happy and doing what he likes then its cool. He'll be back eventually when he gets a chance. He's probably working on the website or something.
Sleazoid: of course I hope they are all happily working on more music.
KerLondonLepard: we will stay here and wait him :D
KerLondonLepard: :)
Sleazoid: hehe yep :D
KerLondonLepard: :D
KerLondonLepard: I chatted with him so much times and he is very kind :)
miszczurek: yeeees Hardcore Superstar!
miszczurek: sup guyz?
KerLondonLepard: Hey there!

Only registered users can chat!
Please register or login :)

Recent Forum Topics

by PrimalScream91
Oct-19-14 23:37:35
by Kraljosovina
Oct-18-14 23:33:24
by miszczurek
Oct-13-14 14:35:45