Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Tattoo Show off Thread.....

Re: Tattoo Show off Thread.....

well, colour cellphones and this kind of goodies seemed also so far away, so I wouldn't really be so surprised if tattoos became 3d or something...but I was kind of joking there...

raksu 13
useravatar
185 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Raksu 13 wrote:

well, colour cellphones and this kind of goodies seemed also so far away, so I wouldn't really be so surprised if tattoos became 3d or something...but I was kind of joking there...

current/lol I know, so was I. current/big_smile It still would be weird if it could happen though.

randee
useravatar
2455 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Female  Birthday 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Redhead wrote:

Is there someone that doesnt want Tattoos here?

Btw i'm still looking for a tattoo designer! current/roll

I love tattoos on other people, friends, boyfriends etc and everyone's here look absolutely stunning. But, I don't want one either because I have to worst fear of needles. That probably makes me sound like a big baby current/lol but I pass out whenever I see one. I've always wanted an angel on my ankle too current/sad

brittney
useravatar
196 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

if you're afraid of needles, it's best to get a tatto somewhere on your body where you can't see them do it, like your back.  otherwise, just close your eyes.  easier said than done i know.  current/roll

chick_princess
useravatar
20 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points

Randee wrote:

sthlmbrud wrote:

metalheadbarbie wrote:

Here's mine:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v389/MetalHeadBarbie/Picture131.jpg
Lower stomach

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v389/MetalHeadBarbie/Picture132.jpg
Ankle

Thats all till Pay Day..  http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cool.gif

I love the stars on your stomach  current/big_smile

current/big_smile  Yeah, me too.  It looks very cool. http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cool.gif

Thanks, I have to say that it hurt more to get the small ankle one then the two big stars... But in the end it was worth the little pain.. Cuz i love them soo much! I can't wait to get more!!  current/big_smile

metalheadbarbie
useravatar
61 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

Ace wrote:

Well tattoos are kind of part of the sleaze hehe current/tongue

its more about who u are in general actually

touchofpain
useravatar
137 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

Brittney wrote:

Redhead wrote:

Is there someone that doesnt want Tattoos here?

Btw i'm still looking for a tattoo designer! current/roll

I love tattoos on other people, friends, boyfriends etc and everyone's here look absolutely stunning. But, I don't want one either because I have to worst fear of needles. That probably makes me sound like a big baby current/lol but I pass out whenever I see one. I've always wanted an angel on my ankle too current/sad

I'm afraid of doing a tatto too! I can think of having a tatto but I can't think of doing it.  current/sad
It's gonna hurt and I'm afraid of pain..

hanna rokk
useravatar
925 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

it doesnt hurt, but it will probably be worse if u think "its gonna hurt"

and the time u feel any pain is really worth it, since its there for a lifetime:)

touchofpain
useravatar
137 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

TouchOfPain wrote:

it doesnt hurt, but it will probably be worse if u think "its gonna hurt"

and the time u feel any pain is really worth it, since its there for a lifetime:)

I agree.  If you want one, but are afraid of the pain, just think that the pain doesn't last that long compared to the lifetime you will have the tattoo.  Besides, it only hurts for small seconds at a time while your getting the tattoo, so it's not like it's constant pain.

randee
useravatar
2455 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Female  Birthday 

i have an anarchy a on my waist.

mcqueenmonroe
useravatar
184 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

Katta wrote:

hehe.....I have an appointment at the tattoo studio on wednesday....I`ll post a pic later if you are curious....
katta

Did you ever get your tattoo Katta?  If you did ..post a pic!! I'd love too see http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cool.gif   current/smile
~Nicki

glitter43
useravatar
588 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points

It would be kind of cool to get a tattoo, but my mother would kill me... though my brother made a realy cool drawing of a skull inside a rose that looke realy fucking cool... also it looked kind of sleaze... i have thought about getting a tattoo like that on when i get 18 or something but we will let time be the judge of that....

trasher
useravatar
31 Posts
Newcomer
3 Points

Trasher wrote:

It would be kind of cool to get a tattoo, but my mother would kill me... though my brother made a realy cool drawing of a skull inside a rose that looke realy fucking cool... also it looked kind of sleaze... i have thought about getting a tattoo like that on when i get 18 or something but we will let time be the judge of that....

Yeah, I had to wait until I was 18 to get mine because my mom would have killed me too!  She still doesn't know I have it though and I probably won't tell her until after I graduate college or she find out somehow on her own current/neutral

randee
useravatar
2455 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Female  Birthday 

I got my tat today....it's nice...and it didn't hurt! I didn't think it did anyway...feels like a bandaid being ripped of a hairy arm!  current/lol I'll post a pic once it's healed.
~Nicki

glitter43
useravatar
588 Posts
0 Points

I have 2.  Got them both when i was still in high school....I'm the brat who went straight home and said "hey mom, look what I just got"!  http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/Sexe03.gif
And it didn't work, because she thought they were neat......

preciouscleo
useravatar
182 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

glitter43 wrote:

I got my tat today....it's nice...and it didn't hurt! I didn't think it did anyway...feels like a bandaid being ripped of a hairy arm!  current/lol I'll post a pic once it's healed.
~Nicki

http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cool.gif That's great!! Your lucky that it didn't hurt or maybe you just have a high pain tolerence :twisted:. You should definately post a pic of it sometime...which reminds me that I still need to get someone to take a picture of mine.

randee
useravatar
2455 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Female  Birthday 

Randee wrote:

glitter43 wrote:

~Nicki

http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cool.gif That's great!! Your lucky that it didn't hurt or maybe you just have a high pain tolerence :twisted:. You should definately post a pic of it sometime...which reminds me that I still need to get someone to take a picture of mine.

I don't have any pain tolerance actually..or maybe i just think that...the outline hurt the most..it was good...i'd do it again..but i won't, cuz i only want one..and yes we are still waiting for yours girl! current/smile  current/smile
~Nicki

glitter43
useravatar
588 Posts
0 Points

glitter43 wrote:

Randee wrote:

glitter43 wrote:

~Nicki

I don't have any pain tolerance actually..or maybe i just think that...the outline hurt the most..it was good...i'd do it again..but i won't, cuz i only want one..and yes we are still waiting for yours girl! current/smile  current/smile
~Nicki

Yeah, the outling hurt the most for me too!  I'll try to get a pic of mine up as soon as possible, I'd take the picture myself, but it's on my back, so I need to get someone else to take it current/smile

randee
useravatar
2455 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Female  Birthday 

Mines on my back also....i think i can manage taking a pic myself..that's the beauty of digital cameras...you can erase the 'crappy pics' current/lol

glitter43
useravatar
588 Posts
0 Points

glitter43 wrote:

Mines on my back also....i think i can manage taking a pic myself..that's the beauty of digital cameras...you can erase the 'crappy pics' current/lol

current/lol Yeah, that's true...I need to get myself one of those :twisted: I've never been a big picture taker (I don't own a camera), but I think it's about time I buy one since lately I've seem to need a camera.

randee
useravatar
2455 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Female  Birthday 
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts this week:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
Osdensam
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Online: 
There are no members online

Chatterbox

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History FAQ Kide Chat
Mcinsanity: hehe, Martin's baby is so adorable :D
KerLondonLepard: yeahhh I'm agree,of course *_*
Mcinsanity: Got a little problem with my instagram name today, I wan't to have new one
KerLondonLepard: ohw..mmm.. try t change :/
Mcinsanity: Anyone can help me to
invent new name? :(
KerLondonLepard: mmm..I have no idea...:(
Mcinsanity: okay, weird question... Maybe i'll stay in "miss alright"
KerLondonLepard: Yeahhhhhhhhh *^* I like so much!!!!!!
Mcinsanity: Really? good! :)
KerLondonLepard: yeah! :D
Mcinsanity: I though "miss pain" too, but... :D
KerLondonLepard: I like! :D
Mcinsanity: :D
KerLondonLepard: :D :P :)
Mcinsanity: ;) :P 8) :-* hehe :D
KerLondonLepard: HAHAHAHAHAH nice faces! :D
Mcinsanity: :| this is nice
KerLondonLepard: :S ---> this makes me laugh ahahaha
Mcinsanity: O.O O.O
KerLondonLepard: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Mcinsanity: This chat is great! (!) O.O
KerLondonLepard: yeah!!! I think it too!!! :D
Mcinsanity: is this " la dolce vita" italy? O.O
KerLondonLepard: mmm yeah it is italian but what is?
Mcinsanity: I'm looking lyrics for Alter egon and found this :D what's that mean?
KerLondonLepard: aaaaaaaah ok now I understand ahahah
Mcinsanity: haha :D I like the way Peter sing's it
KerLondonLepard: <3
Mcinsanity: "la dolce vita mon amour" <3 :D
KerLondonLepard: hahah :D <3
Mcinsanity: I need to go, it was nice to talk with you again! :) Good night :-*
KerLondonLepard: sorry I read it now! glad to hear that,it was nice talk with you too! good night,dear! :D
KerLondonLepard: Hey there :)
thaisaltessor: Hi :D
Luana.Crow: Hello!
KerLondonLepard: Hello :)

Only registered users can chat!
Please register or login :)

Recent Forum Topics

by karagrace99
Nov-27-14 18:42:08
by vilatichoslapka
Nov-22-14 17:40:36
by Kraljosovina