Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Tattoo Show off Thread.....

Re: Tattoo Show off Thread.....

Already posted my Crash tat so its not going up again but this one was probably one of the hardest ones I've had done. My cat has passed away 6 weeks to the day when I had this done and I had some ashes sprinkled in each of the colors. This picture was taken right after it was done so I'm a bit puffed up.  I also used the exact picture I have of him I took when he was sitting on my chest before I found out I had throat cancer. So the meaning was pretty special. I didn't think I was gonna make it through not just because of the pain of being tattooed there but his picture had to be moved so I couldn't look and burst out crying for the 7th time in two hours.

http://playground.crashdiet.org/images/agorapro/attachments/14278/mini_tigger.jpg

Attachments:
MNGlambassist
useravatar
120 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
3 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

MNGlambassist wrote:

Already posted my Crash tat so its not going up again but this one was probably one of the hardest ones I've had done. My cat has passed away 6 weeks to the day when I had this done and I had some ashes sprinkled in each of the colors. This picture was taken right after it was done so I'm a bit puffed up.  I also used the exact picture I have of him I took when he was sitting on my chest before I found out I had throat cancer. So the meaning was pretty special. I didn't think I was gonna make it through not just because of the pain of being tattooed there but his picture had to be moved so I couldn't look and burst out crying for the 7th time in two hours.

http://playground.crashdiet.org/images/agorapro/attachments/14278/mini_tigger.jpg

It's a great story, man! This tattoo definitely has a very special meaning and I loved the cat! But that you know. HAHAH '

London Jäck
useravatar
77 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
21 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

London Jäck wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

It's a great story, man! This tattoo definitely has a very special meaning and I loved the cat! But that you know. HAHAH '

Thanks you! No worries. Sometimes a reminder makes one smile. current/smile

Attachments:
MNGlambassist
useravatar
120 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
3 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

MNGlambassist wrote:

London Jäck wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

Thanks you! No worries. Sometimes a reminder makes one smile. current/smile

Yes, sometimes..

London Jäck
useravatar
77 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
21 Points

London Jäck wrote:

Yes, sometimes..

In this case it did that. current/smile

MNGlambassist
useravatar
120 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
3 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

MNGlambassist wrote:

London Jäck wrote:

Yes, sometimes..

So it's a good, dude! XD

Edited by: London Jäck - Sep-06-13 05:27:50

London Jäck
useravatar
77 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
21 Points

London Jäck wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

London Jäck wrote:

Yes, sometimes..

So it's a good, dude! XD

yes it is. current/big_smile

MNGlambassist
useravatar
120 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
3 Points
Male  Birthday  Website 

First I have to mention, that I have always had a huge phobia of needles and blood. I mean, the world starts instantly spin whenever I'm in presence of either of those things; I was the girl, who fainted on the blood typing day in biology. current/smile

http://playground.crashdiet.org/images/agorapro/attachments/14390/mini_First-tattoo.jpg

This first tattoo on my arm was an 18th birthday present for myself, and I took it out of a pure rebellion. I used to be a little out of control kind of kid back then, and if someone said I couldn't do something, of cource I had to do it.
I had saved money for the tattoo for almost an year, so it wasn't any spur in the moment kind of decision. And even though I was aware of my needle phobia, I didn't want any small tattoo. You can't really be rebellious, and take a small tattoo, which you can hide easily, right? current/big_smile
Needles to say, that afternoon I took the tattoo was pure hell for me. current/smile I think I threw up at least once, and I looked so sick, that the tattoo guy asked me several times if I wanted to quit. However, in the end, I got over the nausea, and we even managed to have a conversation about Hells angeles and Sheryl Crow.

http://playground.crashdiet.org/images/agorapro/attachments/14390/mini_Second-tattoo.jpg

I was 20 when I took my second tattoo. About half an year before that, I had realised I was on a very selfdestrucktive bath, and I probably wouldn't see my 25th birthday if I continued to live the way I was living. So I did 180: I got rid off most of my friends, moved to other side of Finland, started studying in an evening university, and I even found a job I loved doing. It had been years I had felt so happy and free, so I took a tattoo to commemorate that moment.

katribear
useravatar
68 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
43 Points

https://scontent-a-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/t1.0-9/10014946_10151931931685810_1288673150_n.jpg

Got this yesterday current/big_smile

i would like, if I may, to take you on a strange journey.

Sheila
grevling
useravatar
3139 Posts
Captain Of The Team
188 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 

katribear wrote:

First I have to mention, that I have always had a huge phobia of needles and blood. I mean, the world starts instantly spin whenever I'm in presence of either of those things; I was the girl, who fainted on the blood typing day in biology. current/smile

http://playground.crashdiet.org/images/agorapro/attachments/14390/mini_First-tattoo.jpg

This first tattoo on my arm was an 18th birthday present for myself, and I took it out of a pure rebellion. I used to be a little out of control kind of kid back then, and if someone said I couldn't do something, of cource I had to do it.
I had saved money for the tattoo for almost an year, so it wasn't any spur in the moment kind of decision. And even though I was aware of my needle phobia, I didn't want any small tattoo. You can't really be rebellious, and take a small tattoo, which you can hide easily, right? current/big_smile
Needles to say, that afternoon I took the tattoo was pure hell for me. current/smile I think I threw up at least once, and I looked so sick, that the tattoo guy asked me several times if I wanted to quit. However, in the end, I got over the nausea, and we even managed to have a conversation about Hells angeles and Sheryl Crow.

http://playground.crashdiet.org/images/agorapro/attachments/14390/mini_Second-tattoo.jpg

I was 20 when I took my second tattoo. About half an year before that, I had realised I was on a very selfdestrucktive bath, and I probably wouldn't see my 25th birthday if I continued to live the way I was living. So I did 180: I got rid off most of my friends, moved to other side of Finland, started studying in an evening university, and I even found a job I loved doing. It had been years I had felt so happy and free, so I took a tattoo to commemorate that moment.

Hmmm ...great!

vilatichoslapka
useravatar
341 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
96 Points
Female  Birthday  Website 
There is 1 guest and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts this week:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
madcandy
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Online: 
There are no members online

Chatterbox

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History FAQ Kide Chat
Sleazoid: hi :)
KerLondonLepard: :) Hey :)
KerLondonLepard: I live in Italy :) sorry for reply now!
Sleazoid: Aww its okay, I was straightening my hair anyway :D
Wow, my parents were born in Italy :)
I'd like to visit Italy some day. :)
KerLondonLepard: :D Nice..but are u a girl or boy?
Sleazoid: Boy :)
KerLondonLepard: :D
Sleazoid: Goodnight from me. :) Its 3am here and I have work in a few short hours :|
Nice talking to you, have a wonderful day/night.
Take care.
KerLondonLepard: Ohw sorry I see it now! goodnight my friend! :D take care! nice to chat with u :)
Sleazoid: It's okay :)
KerLondonLepard: :) hey
miszczurek: Sleazoid, I like this login :D
KerLondonLepard: Hi!
KerLondonLepard: :)
Sleazoid: I am here :)
Lets good more people on and chatting :)
KerLondonLepard: Hey :)
Sleazoid: Hello everyone :)
How are we all today :)
KerLondonLepard: Hello :) I'm fine and u? :)
Sleazoid: I am good thanks. Listening to Hardcore Superstar how about you :)
I have my one day off work in a two week cycle (yay me) and might have a few items arrive of which I purchased from here.
KerLondonLepard: Ohw nice,I am watching TV and I am chatting with my friend now :)
Sleazoid: :) I noticed we have a few more people online tonight which is nice :)
KerLondonLepard: Yeah! I'm so happy for this! :D
KerLondonLepard: But I miss Peter!
KerLondonLepard: hehe...
Sleazoid: hehe. Yeah its hard to replace Peter but I am sure he is really busy.
KerLondonLepard: Yeah! For sure :) he will come back when he can :D
Sleazoid: as long as he is happy and doing what he likes then its cool. He'll be back eventually when he gets a chance. He's probably working on the website or something.
Sleazoid: of course I hope they are all happily working on more music.
KerLondonLepard: we will stay here and wait him :D
KerLondonLepard: :)
Sleazoid: hehe yep :D
KerLondonLepard: :D
KerLondonLepard: I chatted with him so much times and he is very kind :)
miszczurek: yeeees Hardcore Superstar!
miszczurek: sup guyz?
KerLondonLepard: Hey there!

Only registered users can chat!
Please register or login :)

Recent Forum Topics

by PrimalScream91
Oct-19-14 23:37:35
by Kraljosovina
Oct-18-14 23:33:24
by miszczurek
Oct-13-14 14:35:45