Forgot password? | Forgot username?

Favorite Hanoi Rocks Song

Favorite Hanoi Rocks Song

I just wanted to know what your favorite Hanoi Rocks song is, this band means alot to me and it would be awesome to hear what your favorite tunes are by them!

mine would have to be: Dont you Ever Leave Me,
and Lightning Bar Blues!

metal_vixen
useravatar
39 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Favorite Hanoi Rocks Song

I think we had this thread earlier and it's like I said then, that it's just too hard to chose one or two favourite songs because there are so many good ones!

I love all their early stuff, but I really like the latest albums as well.

Is anybody going to see them this tour? I've got a ticket for London the 27th June. I'm so looking forward to that because I haven't seen them for ages.

waspgirl
useravatar
3219 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

It changes all the time...right now it's "you make the earth move"  and sometimes i don't listen to them at all  current/sad weird i know.. current/smile
~Nicki
http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/img/members/106/untitled-micheal-monroe.jpg

glitter43
useravatar
588 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points

WaspGirl wrote:

I think we had this thread earlier [...]

I think you are right, but anyways my favorite song by them is "A Day Late, A Dollar Short" current/smile .

randee
useravatar
2455 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Female  Birthday 

Day late is so good song! Even if it would have been the only song after "reunion" it would have been worth it! current/big_smile Good elder ones are forexample: Cheyenne, Tragedy, Dead by x-mas, Whispers in the dark, Boulevard of broken dreams. Hanoi raised me up current/big_smile

tea
useravatar
117 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

Tea wrote:

Day late is so good song! Even if it would have been the only song after "reunion" it would have been worth it! current/big_smile Good elder ones are forexample: Cheyenne, Tragedy, Dead by x-mas, Whispers in the dark, Boulevard of broken dreams. Hanoi raised me up current/big_smile

All wonderful songs! I also love A Day Late...

They were such a great live band.

waspgirl
useravatar
3219 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

Rock n Roll is a very good Hanoi Rocks song.... though Cheyenna is also one of my favourits...

trasher
useravatar
31 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points

I think my favourites are Dead by X-mas and Oriental Beat.. but they're all great!
Each day, Hanoi gets closer to being my favourite band. They're not 'cause I don't know much about them, and I think you should know things about a band if they're your favourite but I barely listen to anything else.. ^^

pretty tied up
useravatar
417 Posts
0 Points

i love two steps from the move album, it's great!

rocketqueen
useravatar
64 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

A Day Late a dollar short and Million miles away.

izak_acid
useravatar
1456 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
3 Points

A Day Late A Dollar Short and
Better high.
//alexzander

alexzander
useravatar
418 Posts
0 Points

Don't you ever leave me  current/big_smile

ace
useravatar
870 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points

people like me orr tragedy are 2 of my all time favourites

nikki_nine
useravatar
80 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

Million miles away, Oriental beat, Up around the bend and Don't you ever leave me

kalypso
useravatar
788 Posts
0 Points

Too many to choose.

But did anyone see them on Rapport last Friday? I had the sound of cause I was on the phone and once i found the remote they were back in the studio :evil: . They talked about the ozonlayer and about how (freoner?) in hairspray has affected it...

strung out
useravatar
737 Posts
0 Points

strung out wrote:

Too many to choose.

But did anyone see them on Rapport last Friday? I had the sound of cause I was on the phone and once i found the remote they were back in the studio :evil: . They talked about the ozonlayer and about how (freoner?) in hairspray has affected it...

Hanoi?? On Rapport? Or am I totally getting this wrong? Damn it.

waspgirl
useravatar
3219 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

Yupp. They were on Rapport. I think it was a clip from "Up around the bend", not an intervju or anything, but it was a pleasent surprise to see them there current/big_smile

strung out
useravatar
737 Posts
0 Points

So many cool songs but for me it has to be "11th Street Kidzz" everytime....

"Remember all the nights we wrote it on the walls that punks never die"

I just love that line and I don't really know why.

evz
useravatar
71 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

Hm, I'll have to add "You make the earth move" to my favorite Hanoi songs. Great tune.

kalypso
useravatar
788 Posts
0 Points

evz wrote:

So many cool songs but for me it has to be "11th Street Kidzz" everytime....

"Remember all the nights we wrote it on the walls that punks never die"

I just love that line and I don't really know why.

i love it too current/big_smile

lepardloverr
useravatar
230 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
goldtecgimmer
Members Online: