Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

A happy birthday thread

Re: A happy birthday thread

ohh and Happy Birthday too ztafen...have a great day also!!! http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/Fete02.gif
~Nicki

glitter43
useravatar
Offline
588 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: A happy birthday thread

Happy Birthday Lovemachine, Ztafen!!! http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/Fete02.gif
Enjour your day http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cool.gif

http://imagegen.last.fm/CRASHDIET/artists/elusiveness.gif

elüsiveness
useravatar
Offline
1115 Posts
0 Points
Female  Birthday 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: A happy birthday thread

yeah ! happy birthday !

Guest
useravatar
Offline
0 Posts
Newcomer
Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: A happy birthday thread

thankies thankie!

lovemachine
useravatar
Offline
1592 Posts
Born To Die Free
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: A happy birthday thread

Happy Birthday Andy!

Hope you have a great day!
You're like so old now... current/lol current/wink


Also Happy Birthday to the others who celebrate today! current/smile

laurie
useravatar
Offline
214 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: A happy birthday thread

Laurie wrote:

Happy Birthday Andy!

Hope you have a great day!
You're like so old now... current/lol current/wink


Also Happy Birthday to the others who celebrate today! current/smile

well thanks.. i suppose  current/big_smile  yeah.. guess u know how it feels  http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/Sexe03.gif

lovemachine
useravatar
Offline
1592 Posts
Born To Die Free
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: A happy birthday thread

Haha. current/big_smile Yeah, I kinda know how it feels like... But I won't be 22 'til autumn. current/wink
No, but seriously, enjoy your day. http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cool.gif

laurie
useravatar
Offline
214 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: A happy birthday thread

Nice andy, have a great one  current/big_smile

ace
useravatar
Offline
870 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: A happy birthday thread

Happy Birthday todays birthday people!! current/big_smile  current/big_smile

Hey lovemachine, you're an old lovemachine now current/lol

pinkblackzero
useravatar
Offline
2258 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: A happy birthday thread

Pinkblackzero wrote:

Happy Birthday todays birthday people!! current/big_smile  current/big_smile

Hey lovemachine, you're an old lovemachine now current/lol

Yeah i suppose so.. or.. i think i prefer more experienced rather than old  http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cool.gif

lovemachine
useravatar
Offline
1592 Posts
Born To Die Free
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: A happy birthday thread

sansense
useravatar
Offline
358 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: A happy birthday thread

hoho, yeah! Happy Birthday current/big_smile

lillan
useravatar
Offline
408 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: A happy birthday thread

I'm a bit late! but happy birthday lovemachine

emelyangel
useravatar
Offline
603 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: A happy birthday thread

Emelyangel wrote:

I'm a bit late! but happy birthday lovemachine

thanks thanks Em!! current/big_smile Too bad u couldnt join the others here yesterday n the day before.. we had ha great time  http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cool.gif  hugz

lovemachine
useravatar
Offline
1592 Posts
Born To Die Free
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: A happy birthday thread

lovemachine wrote:

Emelyangel wrote:

I'm a bit late! but happy birthday lovemachine

thanks thanks Em!! current/big_smile Too bad u couldnt join the others here yesterday n the day before.. we had ha great time  http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cool.gif  hugz

yeah! I wanted to be there soo much.. even that the koncert was canceled.. I hope u had a really great day!! are u comin' to my birthday party?

emelyangel
useravatar
Offline
603 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: A happy birthday thread

Emelyangel wrote:

lovemachine wrote:

Emelyangel wrote:

I'm a bit late! but happy birthday lovemachine

thanks thanks Em!! current/big_smile Too bad u couldnt join the others here yesterday n the day before.. we had ha great time  http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cool.gif  hugz

yeah! I wanted to be there soo much.. even that the koncert was canceled.. I hope u had a really great day!! are u comin' to my birthday party?

A bit offtopic  current/roll  hehe i dunno yet.. dont know if i work or not.. but i'll do my best to take the day off n come down to ya current/big_smile

lovemachine
useravatar
Offline
1592 Posts
Born To Die Free
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: A happy birthday thread

lovemachine wrote:

Emelyangel wrote:

lovemachine wrote:

Emelyangel wrote:

I'm a bit late! but happy birthday lovemachine

thanks thanks Em!! current/big_smile Too bad u couldnt join the others here yesterday n the day before.. we had ha great time  http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cool.gif  hugz

yeah! I wanted to be there soo much.. even that the koncert was canceled.. I hope u had a really great day!! are u comin' to my birthday party?

A bit offtopic  current/roll  hehe i dunno yet.. dont know if i work or not.. but i'll do my best to take the day off n come down to ya current/big_smile

no its not.. its about my birthday current/big_smile  hihi.. thats great news.. lookin' forward to it

emelyangel
useravatar
Offline
603 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: A happy birthday thread

Just noticed that someone has a birthday today... current/smile
So, Happy Birthday vanessa! http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cool.gif

laurie
useravatar
Offline
214 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: A happy birthday thread

http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/Fete02.gif Happy Birthday Vanessa http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/Fete02.gif
Have a great day...
~Nicki

glitter43
useravatar
Offline
588 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: A happy birthday thread

thanx!!!! current/big_smile

vanessa
useravatar
Offline
54 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats
 
Total Topics:
4011
Total Polls:
71
Total Posts:
153224
Posts this week:
4
User Info
 
Total Users:
10322
Newest User:
Osdensam
Members Online:
1
Guests Online:
83

Online: 
KerLondonLepard

Chatterbox

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History FAQ Kide Chat
Mcinsanity: hehe, Martin's baby is so adorable :D
KerLondonLepard: yeahhh I'm agree,of course *_*
Mcinsanity: Got a little problem with my instagram name today, I wan't to have new one
KerLondonLepard: ohw..mmm.. try t change :/
Mcinsanity: Anyone can help me to
invent new name? :(
KerLondonLepard: mmm..I have no idea...:(
Mcinsanity: okay, weird question... Maybe i'll stay in "miss alright"
KerLondonLepard: Yeahhhhhhhhh *^* I like so much!!!!!!
Mcinsanity: Really? good! :)
KerLondonLepard: yeah! :D
Mcinsanity: I though "miss pain" too, but... :D
KerLondonLepard: I like! :D
Mcinsanity: :D
KerLondonLepard: :D :P :)
Mcinsanity: ;) :P 8) :-* hehe :D
KerLondonLepard: HAHAHAHAHAH nice faces! :D
Mcinsanity: :| this is nice
KerLondonLepard: :S ---> this makes me laugh ahahaha
Mcinsanity: O.O O.O
KerLondonLepard: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Mcinsanity: This chat is great! (!) O.O
KerLondonLepard: yeah!!! I think it too!!! :D
Mcinsanity: is this " la dolce vita" italy? O.O
KerLondonLepard: mmm yeah it is italian but what is?
Mcinsanity: I'm looking lyrics for Alter egon and found this :D what's that mean?
KerLondonLepard: aaaaaaaah ok now I understand ahahah
Mcinsanity: haha :D I like the way Peter sing's it
KerLondonLepard: <3
Mcinsanity: "la dolce vita mon amour" <3 :D
KerLondonLepard: hahah :D <3
Mcinsanity: I need to go, it was nice to talk with you again! :) Good night :-*
KerLondonLepard: sorry I read it now! glad to hear that,it was nice talk with you too! good night,dear! :D
KerLondonLepard: Hey there :)
thaisaltessor: Hi :D
Luana.Crow: Hello!
KerLondonLepard: Hello :)

Only registered users can chat!
Please register or login :)

Recent Forum Topics

by karagrace99
Nov-27-14 18:42:08
by vilatichoslapka
Nov-22-14 17:40:36
by Kraljosovina
Nov-20-14 00:03:11
by Marmetal
Nov-10-14 11:55:55
by strokesnsmokes
Nov-08-14 07:09:48