Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Best concert

Best concert

What was the best concert you've been to?

I would have to say Vai. Absolutely amazing! http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/PDT_10.gif

preciouscleo
useravatar
182 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Best concert

Once again I can't choose just one. But I'll try to keep this short...

1.) The two Mötley Crüe concerts that I saw in June 2005.

2.) Marilyn Manson at a festival called Provinssirock, also in June 2005. Slipknot were also great there.

3.) All the Private Line gigs I've ever been to. http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cool.gif Well, at least almost all of them... I've seen Private Line around 40 times.

And I could mention many, many others...

laurie
useravatar
214 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Too many to mention.

Hanoi Rocks (the original line-up), Motley Crue, WASP, KISS, Iron Maiden, Ozzy, Johnny Thunders, The Damned, Siouxsie and the Banshees, The Mission, The Cult etc, etc.

Can't mention them all. All these gigs are from the 80's.

But I must say that a real high was Monsters of Rock at Castle Donington a loooooong time ago with Accept, Motley, Y&T, Gary Moore, Ozzy, Van Halen and AC/DC as headliners.

waspgirl
useravatar
3219 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

WaspGirl wrote:

Too many to mention.

Hanoi Rocks (the original line-up), Motley Crue, WASP, KISS, Iron Maiden, Ozzy, Johnny Thunders, The Damned, Siouxsie and the Banshees, The Mission, The Cult etc, etc.

But I must say that a real high was Monsters of Rock at Castle Donington a loooooong time ago with Accept, Motley, Y&T, Gary Moore, Ozzy, Van Halen and AC/DC as headliners.

lmao my dad was at that monsters of rock gig

useravatar
0 Posts
Newcomer

mrlee wrote:

WaspGirl wrote:

Too many to mention.

Oh, ouch!!  current/lol

preciouscleo
useravatar
182 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

Laurie wrote:

3.) All the Private Line gigs I've ever been to. http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cool.gif Well, at least almost all of them... I've seen Private Line around 40 times.

You are very lucky...I am jealous current/neutral hehe...I hope I get a chance soon to see them.

But for my best concert I would have to say...

Motley Crue in Bismarck, ND on October 14, 2005.  It was my 3rd Crue show in '05, and it was by far the best.  It's hard to put into words how much fun I had...

Also I have to say the 69 Eyes show I went to in Minneapolis, MN on March 14, 2006 was one of the best shows I've been too.  I've become a huge fan of them after going to this show http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cool.gif

randee
useravatar
2455 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Female  Birthday 

preciouscleo wrote:

mrlee wrote:

WaspGirl wrote:

Too many to mention.

Oh, ouch!!  current/lol

Well, ya'll don't know what you've been missing! Seeing these bands live at their peak was something else.

waspgirl
useravatar
3219 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

Randee wrote:

You are very lucky...I am jealous current/neutral hehe...I hope I get a chance soon to see them.

I know I'm very lucky. current/smile Private Line really are a great live band. All that energy...
Yeah, hopefully you get a chance to see them soon. I guess they'll come to the U.S.A. in fall... Maybe... At least there's been talk about that... We'll see. current/smile

I'll see them again next weekend, when their new tour starts.

laurie
useravatar
214 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

i haven´t been to any good conserts current/lol

restinsleaze
useravatar
491 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points

still havnt been to any better than skid row //guns 91..

touchofpain
useravatar
137 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

dunno... but crashdïet at klubben 9/12 2005 was fun, fun, fun
and the 69 eyes at debaser 7/4 2005 was cool aswell

lepardloverr
useravatar
230 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

IronMaiden and InFlames in gothenburg last summer was a real cool show. Stratovarius at wacken was cool too.

midian
useravatar
46 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points

Laurie wrote:

Randee wrote:

I know I'm very lucky. current/smile Private Line really are a great live band. All that energy...
Yeah, hopefully you get a chance to see them soon. I guess they'll come to the U.S.A. in fall... Maybe... At least there's been talk about that... We'll see. current/smile

I'll see them again next weekend, when their new tour starts.

Yeah, I have heard that they might come to the US this fall...I really hope so because I'd love, love, love to see them hehe...I know it would be awsome current/big_smile

randee
useravatar
2455 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points
Female  Birthday 

Crashdiet and The Ark at hultsfred 05 were awsome, The Hives were great too!

sthlmbrud
useravatar
78 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

motörhead and micke muster, fucking crazy

moby dick
useravatar
9 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points

sthlmbrud wrote:

The Ark at hultsfred 05

The Ark... Oh yes, they are absolutely amazing live. The first time I saw The Ark was at the Ruisrock festival last summer. It was the last day of the festival, my best friend and I had decided to check out The Ark and then leave after their gig.
So, there we were, waiting for the gig to begin. It was a perfect, hot summer day and we were totally sober (that's quite rare when we go to festivals or other gigs current/lol). And the whole day we had been laughing at ourselves: three days, two nights sleeping in a tent, and we had no make-up on... We certainly looked great. current/lol
I didn't know what to expect, I didn't listen to The Ark at that time... I had heard a song or two, but that was it.
Then they finally came on stage and started to play. I lost a part of my heart, right at that very moment. current/smile I forgot about everything else and loved every second of the gig, so did my friend, and afterwards we walked away from the festival area with a smile on our faces.

And the next time The Ark came to Finland, in December, my friend and I saw four out of six gigs. We went to see The Ark in Tampere, twice in Helsinki, and in Turku. It really was great, in a way The Ark are one of a kind.

[size=75:q1ztiawp]They'll play in Finland this summer too, at the Provinssirock festival in June. I would really, really like to see them... But I don't know, as Seinäjoki isn't exactly near, and I'm not too interested in the festival this year in general... Not enough good bands. current/roll[/size]

Anyway, The Ark gigs are among the best ones I've seen, there's no doubt about that. http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cool.gif

laurie
useravatar
214 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

Probably when I saw the Rolling Stones in the summer '05, their energy is amazing and I was so close I could almost touch Mick!! Motley Crue was amazing too, their live show is phenominal with the acrobats etc. Just wow...

brittney
useravatar
196 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

Glamfest 06' current/big_smile

foby
useravatar
3649 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

I had some cool gigs experiences but they weren't big enough to mean something deep to me, I wasn't that concerned personally by the bands to mention them as my greatest shows.

Btw, I've never seen HUGE gigs, I mean stadiums venues and all this kind of shit cuz I don't like the feeling of being in a stadium, surrounded by so many people...it's HUGE ok, great but I do prefer an intimate session with 1000-2000 people or less...but well...I begin to be really excited cuz finally I decided to go to see BON JOVI live (one of my fave bands..), something I've been waiting for 6 years or sumthing like that. Dunno why I didn't do that earlier but this is gonna be a blast for sure...never too late to experience breathtaking gigs, those ones that will last forever in your memories.

16 days to go before my greatest experience then.... http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/Sexe25.gif

http://imagegen.last.fm/CRASHDIET/artists/elusiveness.gif

elüsiveness
useravatar
1115 Posts
0 Points
Female  Birthday 

Here my favorite ones : Mötley at srf 2005, sebastian bach at srf 2005 (that guy knows how to rock) and whitesnake at hovet 2003 current/big_smile

mogli
useravatar
40 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts this week:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
Osdensam
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Online: 
There are no members online

Chatterbox

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History FAQ Kide Chat
KerLondonLepard: yeah,he put it to my packing!! :D I love it! :D
Mcinsanity: :)
KerLondonLepard: :D
Mcinsanity: hehe, Martin's baby is so adorable :D
KerLondonLepard: yeahhh I'm agree,of course *_*
Mcinsanity: Got a little problem with my instagram name today, I wan't to have new one
KerLondonLepard: ohw..mmm.. try t change :/
Mcinsanity: Anyone can help me to
invent new name? :(
KerLondonLepard: mmm..I have no idea...:(
Mcinsanity: okay, weird question... Maybe i'll stay in "miss alright"
KerLondonLepard: Yeahhhhhhhhh *^* I like so much!!!!!!
Mcinsanity: Really? good! :)
KerLondonLepard: yeah! :D
Mcinsanity: I though "miss pain" too, but... :D
KerLondonLepard: I like! :D
Mcinsanity: :D
KerLondonLepard: :D :P :)
Mcinsanity: ;) :P 8) :-* hehe :D
KerLondonLepard: HAHAHAHAHAH nice faces! :D
Mcinsanity: :| this is nice
KerLondonLepard: :S ---> this makes me laugh ahahaha
Mcinsanity: O.O O.O
KerLondonLepard: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Mcinsanity: This chat is great! (!) O.O
KerLondonLepard: yeah!!! I think it too!!! :D
Mcinsanity: is this " la dolce vita" italy? O.O
KerLondonLepard: mmm yeah it is italian but what is?
Mcinsanity: I'm looking lyrics for Alter egon and found this :D what's that mean?
KerLondonLepard: aaaaaaaah ok now I understand ahahah
Mcinsanity: haha :D I like the way Peter sing's it
KerLondonLepard: <3
Mcinsanity: "la dolce vita mon amour" <3 :D
KerLondonLepard: hahah :D <3
Mcinsanity: I need to go, it was nice to talk with you again! :) Good night :-*
KerLondonLepard: sorry I read it now! glad to hear that,it was nice talk with you too! good night,dear! :D
KerLondonLepard: Hey there :)

Only registered users can chat!
Please register or login :)

Recent Forum Topics

by Sheila
Nov-24-14 11:09:37
by vilatichoslapka
Nov-22-14 17:40:36
by Kraljosovina
Nov-20-14 00:03:11
by Marmetal
Nov-10-14 11:55:55