Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Can you post some for me...?

Can you post some for me...?

Can you post really cool pix of any glam sleaze band ( poison, ratt, skid row, zan clan, crashdiet, pretty boy floyd, shotgun messiah etc.) pleez, so I could put it on a shirt. It would be nice if someone has large pix of Ratt's Ratt & Roll. so won't ya pleez...

glam sleeze doode
useravatar
25 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Can you post some for me...?

here few
http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/img/members/318/MH1004-SKID-ROW-P.jpg
http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/img/members/318/ER1001-SKID-ROW-P.jpg

lili_martin
useravatar
896 Posts
Diehard Dïetist
0 Points
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

doesa anyone no what the new band name for skid row is??>?

annaderco
useravatar
171 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

annaderco wrote:

doesa anyone no what the new band name for skid row is??>?

what?

glam sleeze doode
useravatar
25 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points

god do i need to spell it out does anyone know whats the new name for skid row cuz skid row broke up so whats thier new name or what, CAN U  UNDERSTAND THAT GEEESE

annaderco
useravatar
171 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

I didn't know they broke up......and i never heard anything on another name.....did you check the skid row website? I will look around later and see if i can find anything ok?... current/smile
~Nicki

glitter43
useravatar
588 Posts
A Kid From The Underground
0 Points

Can't find anything on the Skids breaking up(i went to their MySpace site)....they have a new album due out in May though.............http://www.smileyvillage.com/smilies/tongue0021.gif
~Nicki

glitter43
useravatar
588 Posts
0 Points

annaderco wrote:

god do i need to spell it out does anyone know whats the new name for skid row cuz skid row broke up so whats thier new name or what, CAN U  UNDERSTAND THAT GEEESE

Yea I understood it in the first place, but i thought that you didn't spell it right, or that you're telling a joke? I didn't know that they broke up.Why?
Thickskin was like classic.

glam sleeze doode
useravatar
25 Posts
Newcomer
0 Points

cuz lots of peopler r ayin that n' they stated a new band sebastian has a new line up

annaderco
useravatar
171 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

annaderco wrote:

cuz lots of peopler r ayin that n' they stated a new band sebastian has a new line up

annaderco, could you please try and write in a normal language so that people can understand what you're talking about?

It's like reading a foreign code language or something! I never get what you're saying.

*WaspGirl*

waspgirl
useravatar
3219 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

WaspGirl wrote:

annaderco wrote:

annaderco, could you please try and write in a normal language so that people can understand what you're talking about?

It's like reading a foreign code language or something! I never get what you're saying.

*WaspGirl*

I think what she's trying to say is..
"cause lots of people are saying that, and they started a new band.. sebastian has a new line-up. "

and, if you didn't already know, annaderco.. you shouldn't believe rumors.

lillan
useravatar
408 Posts
0 Points

Lillan wrote:

WaspGirl wrote:

annaderco wrote:

*WaspGirl*

I think what she's trying to say is..
"cause lots of people are saying that, and they started a new band.. sebastian has a new line-up. "

and, if you didn't already know, annaderco.. you shouldn't believe rumors.

http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_smile.gif Thank's for the translation.

waspgirl
useravatar
3219 Posts
Captain Of The Team
0 Points

WaspGirl wrote:

:-) Thank's for the translation.

No problem current/wink

lillan
useravatar
408 Posts
0 Points

well sebastian bach is out from skid row pretty long ago isn't he? that's how i've understand it... didn't they have another singer on the last album.. or am I totally lost here?

strung out
useravatar
737 Posts
0 Points

I think that because sebastian has a new (backing)band...there was some confusion...but as for the actual /present day skid row...that line up has been the same for a few years or more now with Johnny Solinger as the singer.
~Nicki

glitter43
useravatar
588 Posts
0 Points

the girl who tranlted thank you for understandin what i say atleast soemone around here does geese

annaderco
useravatar
171 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

annaderco wrote:

the girl who tranlted thank you for understandin what i say atleast soemone around here does geese

no problem.. current/tongue
I usually understand what people say, when others don't ^^

lillan
useravatar
408 Posts
0 Points

omg than u should check out the thingsi wrote in the crashdit picks thing people are sayin like omg you dont take enough time on what u write and shit like that

annaderco
useravatar
171 Posts
Catchy Little Clementine
0 Points

glitter43 wrote:

I think that because sebastian has a new (backing)band...there was some confusion...but as for the actual /present day skid row...that line up has been the same for a few years or more now with Johnny Solinger as the singer.
~Nicki

oh thanks. then I wasn't totally lost then, man I'm good! current/tongue

strung out
useravatar
737 Posts
0 Points
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts this week:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
Osdensam
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Online: 
There are no members online

Chatterbox

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History FAQ Kide Chat
Mcinsanity: hehe, Martin's baby is so adorable :D
KerLondonLepard: yeahhh I'm agree,of course *_*
Mcinsanity: Got a little problem with my instagram name today, I wan't to have new one
KerLondonLepard: ohw..mmm.. try t change :/
Mcinsanity: Anyone can help me to
invent new name? :(
KerLondonLepard: mmm..I have no idea...:(
Mcinsanity: okay, weird question... Maybe i'll stay in "miss alright"
KerLondonLepard: Yeahhhhhhhhh *^* I like so much!!!!!!
Mcinsanity: Really? good! :)
KerLondonLepard: yeah! :D
Mcinsanity: I though "miss pain" too, but... :D
KerLondonLepard: I like! :D
Mcinsanity: :D
KerLondonLepard: :D :P :)
Mcinsanity: ;) :P 8) :-* hehe :D
KerLondonLepard: HAHAHAHAHAH nice faces! :D
Mcinsanity: :| this is nice
KerLondonLepard: :S ---> this makes me laugh ahahaha
Mcinsanity: O.O O.O
KerLondonLepard: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Mcinsanity: This chat is great! (!) O.O
KerLondonLepard: yeah!!! I think it too!!! :D
Mcinsanity: is this " la dolce vita" italy? O.O
KerLondonLepard: mmm yeah it is italian but what is?
Mcinsanity: I'm looking lyrics for Alter egon and found this :D what's that mean?
KerLondonLepard: aaaaaaaah ok now I understand ahahah
Mcinsanity: haha :D I like the way Peter sing's it
KerLondonLepard: <3
Mcinsanity: "la dolce vita mon amour" <3 :D
KerLondonLepard: hahah :D <3
Mcinsanity: I need to go, it was nice to talk with you again! :) Good night :-*
KerLondonLepard: sorry I read it now! glad to hear that,it was nice talk with you too! good night,dear! :D
KerLondonLepard: Hey there :)
thaisaltessor: Hi :D
Luana.Crow: Hello!
KerLondonLepard: Hello :)

Only registered users can chat!
Please register or login :)

Recent Forum Topics

by karagrace99
Nov-27-14 18:42:08
by vilatichoslapka
Nov-22-14 17:40:36
by Kraljosovina