Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • »

hello,my name is wiliam,im from Spain,well from a city in the north called Bilbao.Im the singer of a recently formed hard rock band,Midnight Road,and all of my mates feel the the Rock and Roll as a part of our lives.
unhopefully I discovered you guys becouse the bass of my group told me he was sad about a singer who died with a long way to ride,he was so young.
i said to him if he could show me some of your songs,and i am astonished...
you guys do really well,transmite power, the voice is so pawerfull thow,and very good riffs too,
im sad i met you becouse of this tragedy...but you have to keep on,all the time ,all the tears,all you left behind cant stop now,Never becouse the best tribute to your group mate,your frined ,is to continue the way you all started,you have reached where many of us are trying to reach,so use this to keep the memory of Dave in our heads forever.Make him a legend,make you a legend,i know its hard to go on...i hope you remember this and we met someday and play toghether....keep dreaming.good luck.
R.I.P.

Jan-24-06 01:11:23
Category: CRASHDÏET Matters

To Dave Lepard and ex members of Crashdiet

An important person for the up and coming, as far as i concern, Swedish rock revival scene has died. He may not be recognized by the society yet, but time will tell and he will get the recognition he deserves outside the rock-community. I am sure of it. This sudden death chockes us all, it will take time until another band to get this mainstream recognition that Crashdiet has gotten during it's exitance.

In my concern the death of Dave Lepard set back the revival of mainstream rock a couple of years. I saw Crashdiet play at Klubben this December, and i was astonished by how some of the fans were pure fanatic! I have rarely seen girls fighting, toring apart tovels thrown from stage. Consider that, allthough Crashdiet did deserve more, Klubben just take about 900 persons. I saw many young persons loving the pure adrenaline rock pumping from the amps, the awesome voice of Dave screaming "There's a riot in everyone". These young people would one day love, admire and carry the rock legacy as you guys delivered it to them.

I did not know Dave Lepard as a person, i didn't know anyone in the band. The only thing that i know personally that I admired you, and your work. It was only a day ago when me and my friend turned on your album after a couple of beers and just felt pure eufory... You will be remembered as legends, it may take some time, but for me Dave and the rest of you are already heros.

to the rest of you, spread crashdiets music.. help to support the band. Everyone should know who you all are, and what you all have done.

From,
Matthias

RIP

This was the biggest chock in a long time for me, I still can't belive it, why him? he was the biggest musical talent in sweden in years. At the 9th December i had the front row, Dave looked so happy, and looked like he had so much fun, and the rest of the band too (thank you for the drumstick Eric). I think that if i knew, and the other fans there what was going to happen', no one would have left the buliding. Please for Dave and for all the fans sake, please have a Honor concert somewhere with some bands, where the fans can meet and talk and honor him in there own way, He was a genious.. no doubt about it. And to end the show Sebastian Bach would sing, just for dave. That would be great, i hope it's possible.

And to Peter, Martin and Eric. I feel for you guys, so much, but all the fans are here for you, We apriciate the time we had with you so much, Crashdïet changed so many peoples life, made people understand that music should be played with your bare hands, not with a computer. And that you brought back the great ol' sleaze! I wont remember the time with you guys.

And all of you that sais that you want diet to find a new singer, forget that, Without Dave, there's no Crashdïet. Crashdïet was a short vacation to heaven, now we're back on earth again, and dave took our place.

Woke up to the sound of pooring rain,
can't belive we're never gonna see you again!

Rest in sleaze Dave.

Jan-24-06 00:49:23

I`ve been sad to read, that Dave is gone. To left a good friend and partner is a horrible thing. Two weeks ago i heard the first time of Chrashdiet and i`ve ordered the CD. Now the CD is not only very good stuff ... it`s the Testament of Dave and Chrashdiet.
This work is forever. Every time when people hear the sound, Dave is alive again.

Please excuse my bad english ... but i`m sure you know what i`d like to say.

R.I.P. and stay living

Jan-24-06 00:43:13

P.S wrote:

You guys made life worth to live...

Jan-24-06 00:41:57

You guys made life worth to live...

Jan-24-06 00:36:09

Oh My God was the first thing that came to my mind when i saw the news about dave... I can´t understand why he did it, but i guess those things should be privete, for whats left of Crash Dïet, his family and friends, even though i'm curious. His band had just broken through and the real rock was comming back.. and suddenly we all got this FU**ING information witch filled me and probably all others with anger and sadness.. Damn, i never even got to se this   rockers live

I've just lost the only god I've ever believed in and his angels: Eric, Martin, and Peter dies with him... I really hope you guys change youre minds. I don't think Crash Dïet ever can be the great band as it was now without dave, but anyway. It's your dessicion guys. Let it be wise.

What ever happends now Crash Dïet will allways be left inside, in my heart. Crash Dïet Remains!

Dave Lepard (David Hellman), 1981-2006 Rest in Peace and Sleaze.

Jan-24-06 00:34:54

I wont forget you David. I remember when I met you 6 years ago. You were this really cool guy and you inspired me.
The music. The music is worth everything.
I just hope you are happy wherever you are now.

R.I.P.

Jan-24-06 00:30:41

I can't understand this... I saw Crashdiet 9th December in Sthl and 27th December in Östersund, Dave was fucking awesome on stage!

Why, why Dave? You have make me and a whole lot of other people sad!
I just can't stop think about you and what reason you had to do such a thing.
I just love you man! You were the star, you should not be dead! You will always live in my heart, the music will NEVER end.

Crashdiet are sadly nothing at all without you  current/sad

I hope you meet new people in heaven so you can continue with your great work...

Always in my heart, R.I.S. Dave Lepard

Jan-24-06 00:30:09

wow....

Jan-24-06 00:25:22

want to know why he made the final step?...imagine to be pierced 24/7 with a racking pain, and the only way to get some relief is alchool and heavy drugs...you know its bad but what you choose...your dreams come true, youre a rockstar, you got fame, lot of chicks, you have fun with your friends, with your fans, but then when you come back home you fill empty as before and more...life is strange, ill never understand but this world goes this way, and dont tell me that these aint real problems and dont tell me that people in africa is starving and he should have been happy and thankfull for his pretty life...he was starving too and the only food to satisfy him was the poisons he was taking...he made a choice, dont judge him...

Jan-24-06 00:21:43

What to say? What to think?
All i can think about is that we all have to remeber this day and remeber Dave... Your loved and NEVER forgotten...

Rest In Sleaze- Dave

Jan-24-06 00:05:32
Topic: R.I.P.

Rest In Peace Dave!

Jan-23-06 23:49:24
Topic: DAVE :'(

Why Dave?

Iloved your voice from the first day i heard you and the songs!! I am so sad that i couldnt see you play!! Your music really rocks....and the lyrics....

Rest in peace...My thoughts are with you for always...

LOVE
current/sad

Jan-23-06 23:45:00
Topic: DAVE :'(

Why Dave?
Iloved your voice from the first day i heard you and the songs!!

Jan-23-06 23:37:45

Emelyangel wrote:

MissPain wrote:

lepardlOveRr wrote:

crashdietforlife wrote:

MissPain wrote:

crashdietforlife wrote:

man i miss you , , and i still dont get it , you´re gone !  current/sad
you´re the one i´m living for ..

you´re my star ... i miss you

We all miss him darling . . I´m feeling with you !
I´ve cried and cried, and there´s no more tears to cry..
I´ve emptied my body of water. . . Love . take Care hun´.
//Miss Pain,

hmm .. yeah i know . .
i´ve cried so much these days and it feels like im dying.

you're not the only one

but remember the nice n fun moments,
im always laughing when i think of when
he told us a funny story about martin in malaysia
he was so funny
n we have to make him prod

We all have to make Lepard proud...

Jan-23-06 23:36:11

The earth has lost another huge talent. Dave you will for all time live on in our hearts.. but its so tradgic that the community are so self-possesed and we cant hear our guiding star again... Rest In Sleaze Dave, we will meet again

Jan-23-06 23:34:59

crashdietforlife wrote:

lepardlOveRr wrote:

i think i saw him today, as a star on the sky
i will always miss you

you did current/smile
i was to the graveyard today and put some flowers and lights and a letter to him , not on his grave but in the "minneslund" , i dont know what it´s in english . . anyway .. i miss you Lep

Jan-23-06 23:33:29
Topic: R.I.P

You're in my mind every second, every minute and every day.

R.I.P David

and to the rest of the band, you're the best.

Jan-23-06 23:30:27

lepardlOveRr wrote:

crashdietforlife wrote:

MissPain wrote:

crashdietforlife wrote:

man i miss you , , and i still dont get it , you´re gone !  current/sad
you´re the one i´m living for ..

you´re my star ... i miss you

We all miss him darling . . I´m feeling with you !
I´ve cried and cried, and there´s no more tears to cry..
I´ve emptied my body of water. . . Love . take Care hun´.
//Miss Pain,

hmm .. yeah i know . .
i´ve cried so much these days and it feels like im dying.

you're not the only one

but remember the nice n fun moments,
im always laughing when i think of when
he told us a funny story about martin in malaysia
he was so funny
n we have to make him prod

We all have to make Lepard proud...

• Index
  • » Users
  • »

Board Info

Board Stats