Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » foby

Jan-15-09 19:24:03
Category: Off Topic
Forum: Music lovers

Eddy Grant - Electric Avenue (Pineapple Express soundtrack)

XxSleazyHeartxX wrote:

No one's probably gonna care bout' this, but i guessin' on that i'm gonna be away from here for a long time now...
that's cuz' i'm gonna paint my nails black today, and my mum is gonna get crazy bout' that... so i'm probably gonna get a punishment in some kind of way... bye everyone! don't miss me... -.-'

WTF? You can't be serious...

Jan-15-09 18:46:53
Forum: Off-topic

fizzy suxx wrote:

XxSleazyHeartxX wrote:

hah, i'm gonna paint my nails black today... probably gonna get some punishment for that too... -.-'

you have problems...

Haha yeah I was thinkin like you bro... what's wrong with ya sleazyhearts?

Jan-11-09 00:50:05

XxSleazyHeartxX wrote:

Right now i'm thinking about my hair, as always...
i know how i want it, but my mum is in the way for my plans...
as soon as i tell her how i want it, i get a "NO!!" as answer... -.-'

Then why do you tell her?  http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_wink.gif

I like turtles.

I actually had the file a long, long time ago, but I dunno what happened to it. Damn... I'd help you out if I had it, but I've lost it.  current/neutral

Jan-09-09 03:29:06
Category: Archive & Trash
Forum: News Archive

Selv wrote:

Foby wrote:

Marko W.A.M. wrote:

I upload and rip stuff to my friends and to people I don't even know on the internet all the time and it's great, coz someone else mught enjoy in the stuff that I enjoy too.

Well, that's great for you! But why should I do it? Give me one reason. I mean, once again, I have one of 1000 dvds. I already told you why I won't upload it. It's rare, it's not so many people who owns the DVD. And it feels great to own it. The thing that makes it so great is that everyone can't get it. It's that simple. Should I explain  it again?

Know what you mean...it's just good to have it in your hands n think "YES!" and I think it was also a good idea to put a poster and sticker to it, so I, myself, would not upload it in 5.000 years.
All of us, who owns one, is pretty proud of it, so why to much sharing? http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_wink.gif

You got my point! Great, finally someone who does  http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_wink.gif

Let's compare it. Let's pretend that you get hold of a Special edition of a Dave Lepard signature guitar, signed and everything. It's only 1000 copies of it. If you got the offer to produce an unlimited amount of it, for free. Would you do it?  http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_wink.gif

I actually appreciate your post. I'm glad you're not a 13 year old idiot (persons that mrbjoorn described) or an Albanian retard... Nah, but seriously, I think it's a great post.

First of all, it's pretty annoying with those 13-14 year's old people who found out about Crashdïet a month ago (and now are "übersleaze" with their leopard tights and chaos-hair) and they say Crash is the best band in the world and "I miss Dave Lepard,, I love you... Come baack my dear leppoaarddizz" and you know such things. It's hard to separate those people from more "normal" rockers, especially in this forum.

This is exactly what I think. Doesn't even have to write my own words; He said it perfect.

Actually I agree with everything mrbjoorn said exept for the country thing. Of course you can listen to Crash if you live in Australia. It's just the fact that  the Albanian/Croatian/Spanish people who is writing around here seems slightly retarded... But ofc there's exeptions.

And why don't we ignore everything? For me, it's two reasons:
1. I'm getting frustrated. Really frustrated. And then I gotta do my job. It's a dirty job, but someone's gotta do it.  http://www.crashdiet.org/components/com_agora/converter/{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_wink.gif
2. It's fun sometimes. It's probably connected to reason #1, I guess I like my job.

Of course there is a Crashdïet mafia. And I'm fukkin' Tony Montana, bitches. Yeeeeah.

Jan-09-09 03:01:10

Marko W.A.M. wrote:

I upload and rip stuff to my friends and to people I don't even know on the internet all the time and it's great, coz someone else mught enjoy in the stuff that I enjoy too.

Well, that's great for you! But why should I do it? Give me one reason. I mean, once again, I have one of 1000 dvds. I already told you why I won't upload it. It's rare, it's not so many people who owns the DVD. And it feels great to own it. The thing that makes it so great is that everyone can't get it. It's that simple. Should I explain  it again?

Izak_Acid wrote:

XxSleazyHeartxX wrote:

Hi everybody!
When I sing or does something that has anything to do with music, they tell me it sounds horrible... I hear it every day, again and again...
Sometimes it makes me really sad, and sometimes I get so sad, that I'm seconds away from taking my life.

WTF?!  current/neutral

current/lol  current/lol  current/lol  current/lol  current/lol I thought exactly the same!

OK, first of all:
1. If they tell you that, it's probably true.  current/neutral You know that you can listen to music to, huh? Just like... using your ears. My sister can't sing. That's fun.

2. C'mon, you know that you're not gonna take your life. I don't think you dare, and you're THIRTEEN. As Fizzy said: You still have A LOT to learn in life. Your life hasn't even started. And to look at the bright side: You're gonna go through SO much worse things. This is only the beginning, if you think that's tough, welcome to the real life...

And 3: I think you imagine that your friends don't care about you. It's a common syndrome of being thirteen years old... I've seen thousands of people like this. I've actually helped one girl on this forum who was like you to stop cutting herself and got her through a depression. So, try to think again.

Just curious: Which songs are most important to you? Why?

Jan-08-09 00:39:39
Topic: Question
Category: CRASHDÏET Matters

Haha, try to find it. I think it will be very hard...

Edit: Apologize sent.

Jan-07-09 23:17:55
Topic: Question

Yes, it's a demo that Martin Sweet (Not sure, but I guess) wrote.

Jan-07-09 03:08:39
Forum: Exposed

Riktigt fina plektrum ja...

Hey again Tracy, it's been a while. current/smile

Jan-07-09 01:28:33

Tommi Läzzive wrote:

talking with Foby bout this weekend's partyyyyy!!!!, you're gonna get sooo wasted maan; but c'mon, is your last fucking night here so don't cryyyy n' get laid n' stoned!!! :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

It's gonna be aaaaaaaaaaaawesome! We're gonna rule Santiago dude! Or fuck, I forgot. You ARE ruling Santiago!  current/big_smile  :twisted:

Jan-06-09 20:48:10

[quote="SLeAZe

WaspGirl wrote:

.MrsDevil. wrote:

I'd probably kill my dog  current/big_smile  current/big_smile

Fucking good thing that you don't have one then eh?  :twisted:  :evil:

Thought the same thing  :evil:

Jan-06-09 19:13:43

Marko W.A.M. wrote:

"SLeAZe[/quote wrote:

Jan-06-09 18:59:10

5 albums, 3 tours in 10 years? With the new crue? Doubt it current/hmm

Jan-06-09 01:16:38

current/lol I've heard nothing at all. Suprised? Nope.

I doubt that he's coming back to Crashdïet.. That'd be a bigger loss than losing him haha!

Jan-05-09 20:06:57

Björn my husband, like your style dude!

Jan-05-09 17:14:15

Happy B-day MY MAN!  current/big_smile

• Index
  • » Users
  • » foby

Board Info