Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » foby

Apr-20-06 13:08:47
Category: Off Topic
Forum: Off-topic

I love those rooms! Its the best puzzle game I ever played! I sat by hours and tryed to come out of the rooms. But at least, I finished all the rooms, after I almost got insane current/big_smile But without google, I would problably still sit there and try to solve the first room :p

Apr-20-06 12:59:18
Category: CRASHDÏET Matters

California white. Its so special! current/big_smile

Apr-18-06 22:00:49
Forum: Off-topic

Its sounds kinda fun, but i dont have the age to drink yet, and then its unnecessary to drink current/smile

My friend played a GN'R song, and then i was stuck current/smile. After that, I was curious about glamrock and my friend who showed GN'R to me showed me Mötley Crüe, Twisted Sister and Skid Row, then I dowloaded songs by Ratt, White Lion, Faster Pussycat, Aerosmith, Ratt and Saxon. After a while, my wonderful girlfriend introduced me to Crashdïet, first I strange enough didn't like it at all :S. But then i realized that Crashdïet is the best band I ever known, and now I'm obsessed :p

Apr-18-06 21:33:34

Yeah, its so wonderful... I miss Dave so much when i hear it current/sad

Apr-18-06 21:27:10

Probably i did current/smile

Apr-18-06 21:24:57
Forum: Music lovers

I have a white Ephiphone Les Paul Special II :p
I think its a good guitar, but I'm saving money to buy a Ibanez RG 320 FMTL, I think thats the model Dave had. Well, its pretty and nice to play on, so I'll buy it anyway :p

Apr-18-06 21:06:38

Lillan wrote:

Foby wrote:

But RockZone is not so expensive, or is it? I think that Punkt Shop have kinda expensive clothes... But I haven't thought about second hand stores, maybe i'll visit some in short time, i live exactly above Myrorna after all, and they have good things (I think :p) I'll check soon.

it all depends on what you buy, if it is expensive or not current/tongue
Punk Shop isn't that expensive.. I think.. current/tongue the t-shirts cost 99kr.. but I don't really know about the other clothes they sell ^^

second-hand stores is the shit! current/big_smile I lööv second-hand, you allways find nice and cool stuff current/big_smile
so, yeah, check it out as soon as you can! ;D

Well, maybe its not so expensive that I remembered :p.

Apr-18-06 12:27:26

I didn't dream about him last night current/sad I only dreamed that everyone in my class was playing Coutnterstrike (not on cumputer, like a IRL game), and then a girl in my class said "Goodbye, I have friends in heaven too....", and then she walked away and dissapeared. Kinda scary :S

I think I'll watch Pippi på de sju haven today current/big_smile

Apr-18-06 01:11:59

But RockZone is not so expensive, or is it? I think that Punkt Shop have kinda expensive clothes... But I haven't thought about second hand stores, maybe i'll visit some in short time, i live exactly above Myrorna after all, and they have good things (I think :p) I'll check soon.

Apr-18-06 01:06:05

MissPain wrote:

pyrenees wrote:

Foby wrote:

pyrenees wrote:

leadguitarist wrote:

ohhhh....that was not any nice dreams current/sad .......I wouldn't feel so good either in the morning if I should have have such a dream.

no, it scarry..
but ones i dream i meat peter and dave, and i ask peter wats his name was.
and he answer: Oskar  current/lol
haha sic dream current/tongue

Haha, WTF?! Thats really sick. Were you high before you fell in sleep :p? Oskar... :p

haha, i watch pippi långstrump på dom 7 haven idag  current/lol
and oskar is in that movie!! they ar calling
oskar! oskar! komm å hämta skatten oskar!! XD

haha, it sic!!

pippi långstrump is the shiiet ...
what's its name in english ?  ?  current/yikes
/ jennyfer

I think its Pippi Longstocking :p Pippi på de sju haven is the best pippi-movie i know! Haha, Pippi sounds kinda retarded when she yell OSKAR!
But its in that movie Tommy laugh so god damn funny in the beginning? current/big_smile

By the way, i have dreamed about Martin Sweet every night now in 4 days :S . That is funny, but kinda scary. He always want to meet me around my house, i dream that he is my neighbour and comes to my apartement and eat cookies with me current/big_smile And he is a little bit shy :p . And i dream that he want to meet me at the bank and go and eat hot dogs with me :S. I hope that i'll dream more! Maybe it is a messege that Martin send to me in my dreams! current/big_smile

Apr-13-06 16:15:01

I really love all the guitar in Califorina White,  me and my guitar-teacher tabbed it, so now i can play it current/big_smilecurrent/big_smilecurrent/big_smile

Apr-13-06 15:31:06

Now i remember, its RockZone!current/big_smile
Im 99,5% sure

Apr-13-06 14:39:31

....."Oh my god! Thats a real chorizo!" And then she grabs him and carry him out of the room. You follow them, and when you enter the room they went to you see....

Apr-13-06 12:14:04

pyrenees wrote:

Foby wrote:

pyrenees wrote:

leadguitarist wrote:

ohhhh....that was not any nice dreams current/sad .......I wouldn't feel so good either in the morning if I should have have such a dream.

no, it scarry..

Haha, WTF?! Thats really sick. Were you high before you fell in sleep :p? Oskar... :p

haha current/tongue
yes it´s sic  current/lol  haha noo. im just my self:P
i now i dreamd it lik 2-3 times:P

current/yikes  Maybe Peter have used hypnosis on you and now you are supposed to dream that every night until you really thinks that his name is Oskar?

Apr-13-06 12:09:54
Forum: Music lovers

Guns N' Roses - Double Talkin' Jive

Apr-13-06 11:59:49

pyrenees wrote:

leadguitarist wrote:

no, it scarry..

Apr-13-06 11:56:08

No it is not Punkt shop... But i t can be blue fox i saw. My friend buy all his t-shirts there current/big_smile

Apr-13-06 03:16:40

It would be pretty cool, and we would really know, if Peter London answered our question :p But i dont think he is gonna write here, he should rokk' on and have really fun, dont write in a forum! :p

Apr-13-06 03:09:24

Of course :p She can kill me and do pancakes of my butt, im gonna get that clothes!

• Index
  • » Users
  • » foby

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Average Posts Per Hour:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User: