Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » foby

Apr-13-06 01:06:55
Category: Off Topic
Forum: Off-topic

Oh, thats tragic to hear current/sad May his soul rest in peace. Now im gonna tell you about my experience about cancer.

My grandfather discovered that he have cancer about 6 months ago. He have been on operations and have a tumour in his neck, so he have a tube in his stomach to eat. All the relatives have been so worried about him, and he is not healthy yet. But he is starting to get better. I really thought that my grandfather would die. It was a really horrible feeling i had all this months, like "Maybe Evert (my grandfather) is gonna die tomorrow, you dont know, do you?" in my head all the time. He gotta survive this fukkin' cancer, he have to.

Its so fukkin' horrible, all this disease all over the world. Innocent people die all the time.

I know how you feel, the same thing happened to me. My friend died for about 1 year ago. He had problems with the heart, and on a football match, his heart just stopped and fell down dead on the ground. I still miss you Anton, and I really hope that you have it good in heaven. Rest in Peace.

Apr-13-06 00:42:32
Category: CRASHDÏET Matters

They sell "strumpbyxor" with pink lepard-pattern and other colors and patterns. I think they had a lot of lepard stuff. But i think that im gonna buy a lot of things there the following months. But I cant wear "strumpbyxor" now, its so fukkin' cold! Hah, my mum is gonna kill me if i buy that kinda clothes :p

EDIT: I happen to press the URL button of mistake before i posted.

Apr-12-06 23:07:50

Well I think that they gonna rokk like hell if thay are going there. I think that you should do almost the same at Glamfest 06', also the Peter, Martin, Eric, and Zinny. Zinny can take the leadsinger position. current/big_smile I really wanna go there. But my fukkin' school ends 13/6, three days after Sweden Rock have ended. But i have to take time off from the school under that days. It would be really great.

Apr-12-06 22:52:50

hitomi wrote:

well, PLZ write in English----!

Sorry  current/sad But it is about a place in Stockholm that many says that Peter and Martin used to go, and i just wonder if its true, so i wrote it on swedish, cuz i think that just people who lives in Stockholm can answer :p

Apr-12-06 22:45:54

It was so fukkin great. Me and my girlfriend Johanna were standing in the front and rokkin' when I saw the guyz came up on the scene, and we just looked at each other and we could not believe it. Glamfest 06' was one of the best thing in my life. I almost cried when it had to leave. I caught a pick some seconds before the guyz went off the stage, and it must be Mr. Sweets pick. I have it on my wall and thats my dearest possesion. My girlfriend found Chris' pick on the floor. Thats pretty cool too. I was wearing a jeansvest with Mikkey Dee's autograph on. I collided my head into one drunk glammer with a Donald Duck-T-shirt. We looked at each other for a second, and then we laughed and continue rokkin'. That was a really cool feeling, to stand there and rokk our heads off with a lot of CRASHDÏET fans, and we all mourned Dave but also had a really fukkin' good time, and I think that we all felt that Dave was with us that night. He was there, rokkin' on and enjoyed the concert. I will never forget that night.

Apr-12-06 21:25:11

Jag glömde kolla vad den hette  current/sad  Men den låg där runtomkring hötorget, om jag inte har väldigt dåligt lokalsinne :p. Men det var inte bara glamaffär, de sålde allt inom rock till trashmetal. De sålde skitroliga Kiss-dockor!  Men de hade bland annat likadana strumpbyxor som Dave hade, sen tror jag att de hade lite annat stuff som CRASHDÏET använder/använde. Jag hoppas verkligen att det ligger runt hötorget, annars blir jag gramse på mitt lokalsinne. Hursomhelst så ska jag börja vara på hötorget mycket, för jag måste hitta dom! :p

Apr-12-06 17:56:23

I had a really wierd dream tonight. I was on a huge boat, and I was alone. I was walking around for a little while, cuz i was lost on that boat. And suddently, i came to my music-classroom. Then, I saw Peter London sitting on a chair and staring on the wall. I became really surprised and happy, so a ran to him and asked for an autograph. But he became mad and said this to me: "Do you think that I can write some fukkin autograph to you, when i am so tired that i hardly can wake up on the mornings?". I became a little bit scared and sad and replied: " No, maybe not...", and then my teacher came and threw me out of the classroom, cuz Peter should do his homework. And then i woke up and realized that i never met Peter.  current/sad

Apr-12-06 17:43:58

Det här kanske är en lite konstig tråd, men jag måste bara veta, jag är så nyfiken.

Min flickvän säger att det är många som har sett Martin och Peter runtomkring hötorget. Är det sant? Jag råkade lägga märke till att det finns en affär som säljer "glamkläder". Kan det vara den som drar er dit? Om ni brukar vara däromkring så tänker jag sätta upp ett tält och bo där  current/big_smile .

Apr-12-06 16:38:36

Vitaminix? Nah just jokin!

• Index
  • » Users
  • » foby

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
User Info