Jan-15-13 22:02:57
Category: CRASHDÏET Matters
Forum: Street Teams

haha great! and now you can use this for promo aswell hehe
made me think *we have to do this too*

Jan-15-13 21:46:39

i think upmagazine will write about them too once they release the cd and play shows?
and keep spamming the dj's everywhere even tho they dont reply ever (and then a year later they act like they made the discovery of the year xD )

Jan-15-13 21:11:44
may 2013
Forum: On Tour

Chardonaytje wrote:

Gonna be Fun!! haha If You wont get home Eevio i can borrow my moms car than and bring you to the station or you can stay @ my place XD

whooohoo
gonna be fun!

Bought tickets for both dates too  current/cool

Jan-15-13 20:58:55
Category: Off Topic
Forum: Music lovers

for a parody band they do an awesome job, it's very entertaining and they really are good musicians, but on the other hand it's kinda sad new bands in the same genre can be good but dont get the same attention because they're 'real' and dont have that much songs about sex.

saw them once ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPHn5OQ1 … ISVxf225_A current/wink ) and had a great time,  also met them after the show so that was a nice bonus. I will go see them again when they're near but i dont know if i would go to more shows in a row since it's less entertaining when you know whats coming next

Jan-15-13 20:47:36

MacRotten wrote:

Great...address is...

Would be great to get a good Dutch Team up for the show 31st..? current/big_smile

Cheers
MacRotten..

haha i'm writing the same here .. i'm gonna try to send you flyers tomorrow okay current/smile

and what do you mean by good Dutch Team up?

MacRotten wrote:

Ok my adrdress is as follows...

Thanks...
PS -Anyone out there going to the Zoetermeer show in Holland 31st May..?
Mac Rottern..!

ok, if i've enough poststamps i'll send you flyers tomorrow current/smile

PS yes already bought a ticket for zoetermeer.. but there's another thread for that current/wink

also i dont know if you really want your address online..?

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b293/eevio/crashdiet2013/crashflyers735121_150727028410773_1607302401_n_zps26ef0dd1.jpg

in the dark without posters (yet) xD

Jan-14-13 21:33:10
Forum: Off-topic

wow great thread. i should be able to think of a tiny list too  , let's see ..

in no particular order..

1. find a new home, a place big enough to have a decent couch :p and be able to invite people over to sit on it with me hehe
2. find a new job, something where i dont feel like i háve to go
3. get my drivers license and go everywhere i ever wanted to go, roadtrips like in the movies, try route 66, or even be a driver for artists
4. get my own record store + venue put all the nice things in one place , and then see all the gigs booked there for free current/tongue
5. learn how to play guitar a lot better, and perform at least one song for an audience. .. or travel the world with it and play on the streets current/wink
6. have a garden and learn everything about plants and how to use/eat them, start a little store with the stuff i get from that
7. get on a spaceship
8. create some art, make a picture that people wanna have on their wall
9. go on tour being a 'merch girl'
10. find someone to love and share it all

Jan-14-13 19:18:09
may 2013
Forum: On Tour
Jan-14-13 19:15:06

aaand they're also in kerkrade http://www.therocktemple.nl/en/home/32- … stain.html ..

gonna start a new thread .. 2 dates it's worth it right current/tongue

Jan-14-13 18:28:23

haha serously .. i checked amsterdam and kerkrade sites all the time and then they end up in zoetermeer xDD not the best venue to get for me but i'll be there hehe

i replied on another thread, send me your address and i'll send you flyers and stickers

also i got contact with a guy who said last week that he wants to book crashdiet in amsterdam, hope he can make something work current/big_smile

MacRotten wrote:

can i send you my address for some posters and stickers to distribute here in Holland..? what is you mail address so i can send you my home address ? current/cool

We already got a pile of flyers, some stickers and a few posters to distribute in Holland current/wink send me your address and i'll send you some flyers and stickers

mars_1030 wrote:

Hello everyone! Sorry to be late but better now than never right ...

Peter can you please send me some flyers, stickers, ... so I can make some promotion in Belgium (Brussels & Antwerp) ? Tack så mycket!!! Michele

hmm since they're all out of money, maybe i can send you some flyers? (or bring it when i see you next month but that might be a little late xD)

Jan-11-13 13:45:41
Forum: Off-topic

driving lessons with a new instructor, in a new car, thats gonna be interesting.. lets'hope we get along :')

whooohoo Got the flyer package today current/big_smile and i happen to go to amsterdam this weekend, so great timing

Jan-10-13 23:41:14
How bad have you missed us?

booked a flight to birmingham for chardonaytje and me , just because that was easier to go to than to nottingham hahaha, and then i got a ticket..so three days in a row it is! current/big_smile

Jan-04-13 21:43:20

mrs v. viper wrote:

(..) But trainrides are boring people want entertainment...

yes anywhere where people have to wait, stick them on walls at busstops

or stuck flyers at windshield wipers of cars, or racks on bikes ...at least a parkingplace will look nice current/tongue

Jan-03-13 21:46:16

i need a *like* button on this board haha wait there's one .. current/roll  current/lol
also nice mental image to see the band 'propel' ;D

Dec-29-12 22:03:36

Chardonaytje wrote:

Okay i've read everyones messages above and im soooooo curious now,  but im not gonna listen !!!
Im gonna stand the temptation of pre-listening before the album comes out... !!!
Its gonna be really hard, cuz i know its only a click away current/yikes

haha yeah this ^^

and hooray for the bonustrack

Dec-29-12 00:02:22
Forum: Music lovers

cauldron - tomorrows lost

• Index
  • » Users
  • » eevio

Board Info

Board Stats