Forgot password? | Forgot username?
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » eevio

Dec-25-12 17:23:22
Hi, does anyone know good clothing sites? I can't find any good and cheap ones :/
Category: Off Topic
Forum: Music lovers

great thread. there used to be two cool stores in my town and they both dont exist anymore since a few months, boring peple here :p (one of them was freakyfashion.nl they only have a webshop now , it's all in the name hehe)

Dec-25-12 17:08:48
Forum: Off-topic

PrimalScream91 wrote:

I prefer my whiskey straight honestly

hehe i'd rather have it straight than with coke too, most of the time coke ruins the taste of the alcohol ánd the coke

Dec-25-12 17:05:54
Random fact 'bout yourself

Fhina wrote:

Chardonaytje wrote:

Kraljosovina wrote:

I like trains

I would almost hit the dislike button... I really hate trains...
There always to late or wont go, especially in the winter... current/big_smile

i hate trains, too. IMO they are uncomfortable and always late current/tongue
But I love to travel by bus, at least within Finland and their long-distant buses...

long time in busses makes me feel sick xD  i like trains for that , also the fact that you dont have to pay much attention to push a button to make sure they stop
today my train was on time and not that crowded yay

Dec-25-12 17:03:15

Fhina wrote:

...eating and sleeping...and more food....and 15°....

yeah that, except it's 10 degrees current/tongue

so glad the world didnt end and i dont have to work so i didnt had to wait long to watch it ;D

The kind of video to share with friends who want to know what this band is like

so much cool stuff in this, it looks good , it's bad ass and funny , like it already starts with the vodka bottle on the guitar haha and that finger in the nose , hope he wiped his hand before whistling current/tongue

well done

band people talking touring plans is always good news right xD

Dec-20-12 13:33:55
How bad have you missed us?
Category: CRASHDÏET Matters

Chardonaytje wrote:

Nop not yet, but i life in holland maybe the shipping will take some extra time

another time a UK venue said they'd send it and last minute i heard of someone else they told him he had to pick up at the venue.. so i asked too and they said i also had to collect at the boxoffice.. because of that i already contacted the venue that said they 're gonna send tickets (now i'm gonna collect them when i'm there)..i dont believe it anymore especially when they dont charge extra for shipping x'D

Dec-20-12 11:32:26
Forum: Street Teams

donated at https://www.vraageenplaataan.nl/ and requested generation wild (just because i think there's more chance they have thát current/wink))
When you request a song that isnt in the list you can add one, so i guess it's in their list now hehe , now let's see if it was worth my money current/tongue

Dec-18-12 21:03:29

working in a team and there was nothing to do for me , and lots of colleagues went to get free drinks for their department and said i hád to come even tho i dont belong xD cheers

Dec-18-12 20:49:36

Vanderbuyst 27.12 ..first heard of them when i saw them live, then bought a cd but that was nowhere as good as they are live haha

Dec-17-12 18:12:28

asked on facebook for help, nobody replyed :')

Dec-17-12 13:03:36

some colleague whistling "I follow rivers".. so now thats stuck in my head

Dec-16-12 22:09:51

david bowie - velvet goldmine

Dec-16-12 22:07:56

Mr.Freakrose wrote:

Muckelz wrote:

eevio wrote:

wondering what happend to my weekend, how is it already sunday evening xD

I´m asking that every single weekend current/big_smile

Me too current/big_smile
What about making Monday a part of the weekend? current/tongue current/big_smile

at least monday morning would be nice :p

Dec-16-12 21:22:39

Sheila wrote:

Steel Panther! Stayed at the same hotel as them in England. Imagine my surprise when I saw someone that looked familiar, and then realized it was Satchel? current/big_smile We went to talk to him, and he mention that the rest of the band was coming down to dinner, so we met Satchel, Lexxi and Stix the same night. Didnt meet Michael, but we met him when they checked out. It was so cool, we talked a lot to them, and they were so nice current/big_smile I think theres a reason why Lexxi plays the dumb one, just saying xD

Met them in Denmark too, Stix actually recognized us (remembered the hotel name and everything). Had to get another pic with Lexxi since he look so much better with his hair on.
(no I'm not drunk or high) xD

haha cool story , i can imagine the surprise , nice they wanted a pic even without the hair, met them last month after a gig, they're really nice indeed

Dec-16-12 21:17:45

wondering what happend to my weekend, how is it already sunday evening xD

Dec-16-12 21:12:12
discuss and dipslay your records here!

Livingdead4life wrote:

glam_junkie wrote:

Actually ordered this one from sweden, got it sent to australia, and then i carried it all the way back to sweden around in my backpack with me for 6 weeks and managed to get it all signed up at one of the Sabaton gigs where dynazty played.

[img]..[/img]

That it survived 6 weeks in a backpack current/yikes But must have feelt good to be able to get it singed yourself!

woah yeah looks good for 6 weeks in a backpack , i would be afraid to break it every day

just got new vinyl, 30 seconds to mars - Self titled, i dont really care for their latest work but they used to be awesome xD it's a nice picture disc

Dec-16-12 20:48:36

so far we're with two i guess.. but there might be more people in holland wanting to help out with flyers but i havent seen them on here :')
i'll pm my address

Dec-14-12 23:14:03

nice!
so when we listen to it on spotify, do you also get 0.00001 cent ? current/wink

Dec-14-12 17:49:37

Mr.Freakrose wrote:

I passed my driving test!!! *-* Here we go!! current/big_smile

Congrats!

I smiled when i found crashdiet dvds in the mail current/wink