• » Users
  • » eevio

Dec-08-12 19:24:10
How bad have you missed us?
Category: CRASHDÏET Matters

Chardonaytje wrote:

Yeah!! Eevio we gonna party in the u.k.!!!! P.s. Kath thinks she can only
Come to the show in notingham unfortunally current/sad 
Hope she's gonna come to more XD oh and elise and michele also got there london tickets...
It will be fun!!!

yeehaa fun indeed!
(michele isnt going to london, she bought a ticket and then realised she already planned another gig on that date lol, but she might join another date then)

just noticed Nottingham is on sale too OMG xD never been there, have to see current/tongue somebody stop meeee.. *getting a ticket*

Dec-07-12 21:51:28
Category: Off Topic
Forum: Off-topic

mrs v. viper wrote:

you know what drives me absolutely nuts is that stupid stupid ridicioulous amount of spam on there!
anyway, follow @anna_viper okay :3

you mean in the comments?

Dec-07-12 17:57:12

i just made myself a choco/cappuccino/vodka , perfect for this weather xD

Dec-07-12 17:53:53
Forum: Music lovers

my first concert was a local band 10 years ago, at that time i was a huge fan, and some people i only knew from internet asked me to come along and my parents let me go 0.o pretty amazing in lots of ways xD

Dec-07-12 17:47:41

GunsNCrüeSWE wrote:

poweroflukas.
Föllöw ör die

*dramatic voice*.. dont wanna diiiiiiiieeeeee -follow- current/tongue

my username is eevio

I like it because it makes it really easy to put pics online and share everywhere but i dont use the filters that much

Dec-07-12 17:05:02

good thing there's no 'end of the world' in a few weeks otherwise i'd miss a lot of fun in 2013 current/tongue

Dec-07-12 16:53:37

leveritt wrote:

eevio wrote:

Got our tickets for London! ;D

And i just read Newcastle and sheffield are also on sale next week, but no prices yet..

London price was 18,12 (pound current/wink) thats including the extra fees , and digi ticket

I'm jealous! current/tongue So excited and texting my parents now to let them know, £18 is quite cheap compared to other concerts I've been to current/big_smile

hope they let you go!
glad i dont have to ask my parents anymore only let them know when i'm out of the country haha

Dec-07-12 16:51:07
Forum: Street Teams

Vale-StarryEyes-85 wrote:

i will start printing some at the office (current/big_smile) next week, and i will keep some printed in my car, so i'll always be ready if I spot some interesting place!

hehe used to bring even sticky tape everywhere in case there was a nice spot xD got me some curious looks from security at venues when they checked my bag :p

sucks that printing at my officie has become more of a challenge lately, need to log on to the printer and everyone can see what i bring back to my desk hmm guess i have to stay late someday current/tongue

Dec-07-12 16:32:52

Chardonaytje wrote:

Cheerz!

Yeah I'm checking the website every day, whatever the price is I'm still gonna be begging to go even if I have to work to earn it!

Haha ok, we are also going with probably a group of 6 dutchies...
Dont know if new castle will be on our list... But would be fun!!! Never been there before!

Got our tickets for London! ;D

And i just read Newcastle and sheffield are also on sale next week, but no prices yet..

London price was 18,12 (pound current/wink) thats including the extra fees , and digi ticket

Dec-06-12 22:10:01

Bxstar wrote:

eevio wrote:

i know this thread is almost dead xD but i wonder..which songs should the radio stations have, i mean what songs can we request? does the recordcompany send some songs to the stations? how can we make a dj play a song if he doesnt 'have 'it ?

Great question current/smile Personally I don't know how this works. I would have thought the management team would somehow send them the new single in whoever format to various semi major and major radio stations to get them aired. So much stuff i don't know the workings off (LONDON) feel free to give me a lesson. Knowledge is power current/smile

you would think dj's have access to all the songs in the world right xD but i thought they get a lot through pluggers once a week or something , they pick what they like or sounds interesting. Maybe when we request a lot they think about it when they finally see the hardcopy stuff
Dont know if they also can play songs if they get an mp3 or even a youtube.. i know some online radiostations can haha but dont know about "official" regular radio

Dec-06-12 22:03:18

wanna see it for sure.. bought the book so for once i wouldve read the book before i see a movie , but havent started yet :'D

Dec-06-12 21:55:52
Don't be shy :)
Forum: New Members

leveritt wrote:

Hi, I'm Lee Everitt and I am 17 years old. I currently live in Richmond, North Yorkshire in the UK. I have been playing electric guitar for a year and a half and I am self taught.
I'm a big fan of the glam metal genre and the fashion style (especially the hair) and Crashdiet is my favourite band current/smile

Welcome Lee! makes me wonder, do you also have hair like that? current/wink

Dec-06-12 21:53:42
Forum: Music lovers

The Rasmus self titled , last week at their concert ;D

Dec-06-12 01:21:48

i know this thread is almost dead xD but i wonder..which songs should the radio stations have, i mean what songs can we request? does the recordcompany send some songs to the stations? how can we make a dj play a song if he doesnt 'have 'it ?

Dec-06-12 01:16:11

Chardonaytje wrote:

eevio wrote:

yeah lets reply to myself current/tongue .. i think we (dutchies) should try to request some Crashdiet @ 3fm serious request since they're playing áll the requested songs anyway in the end. But i've no idea which songs they might have in their database :')

tryed that once already but no, they dont have.... and radio 538 also not.... current/sad Not fair but maybe we should spam them XD haha you never knows maybe it will work XD

can't we just link to a video or something with mp3 xD

Dec-06-12 01:01:49
A list of all Pages and Groups around the world
Dec-05-12 20:11:49

Chardonaytje wrote:

eevio wrote:

ooohw so tempting to go

eeeeeeevio lets go together and drag lin with us oh p.s. we can maybe sleep than @ kats (girl that was with me @ R.C. Live festival heerlen) place she moved back to england XD she's also a fan so it will be fun!

sounds like a plan! ;D

Dec-05-12 20:08:51
A list of all Pages and Groups around the world

yeehaa started a 'street team Netherlands'page ..gonna share it with Chardonaytje current/wink there's nothing on it yet but we'll get there.. and post the link later current/wink

Dec-05-12 19:24:02

ooohw so tempting to go

• Index
  • » Users
  • » eevio

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts: