Forgot password? | Forgot username?
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » eevio

Dec-04-12 21:29:00
Category: Off Topic
Forum: Off-topic

https://www.facebook.com/eevio (no tralala isnt my real last name current/tongue  )

bummer i can't go to any but great those parties are organized anyway!

and of course to all of you going: Have a good time and remember we(i think i can speak for more ppl)  expect lots of stories and pics that make us jealous , drunk or not drunk current/tongue

Dec-04-12 21:04:48
Don't be shy :)
Forum: New Members

Welcome everyone current/big_smile

Lady_Insane wrote:

I´m sorry for this, hope you didn´t fall asleep while reading this boring text current/big_smile

don't be sorry! it's called introduce yourself, not 'introduce yourself in 5 words' current/tongue write whatever you wanna share and have fun!

Dec-04-12 20:59:10
Forum: Off-topic

Fhina wrote:

S.QueenObscene wrote:

I was thinkin of coming there next summer, after my exams current/big_smile
Probably i'll choose finnish at university, and then i know you're gonna say im completely mad xD

Move to Finland current/big_smile Universities etc are for free and the education is awesome :3

well now thát is on my mind .. how can education be free .. and here in my country going to university is getting more and more expensive

before that i was thinking w00t i booked a trip to go see 69 eyes :'D

is that gonna be a 'everything crashdiet- news, tour, videolinks -  app or just the forum? current/smile

Dec-04-12 20:52:10
Forum: Music lovers

according to my last.fm page my top 10 fave bands last 12 months current/tongue  (besides crashdiet) Angels and airwaves, misfits, blink 182, steel panther, the offspring, reckless love, green day, kill hannah, frank turner...
(except for one i've seen them all live this year haha)

Dec-04-12 20:45:21
Forum: Music lovers

some movie on tv with mel gibson ..can't pay attention and use a laptop at the same time:P

Dec-03-12 19:31:20
Category: CRASHDÏET Matters
Forum: Street Teams

mrs v. viper wrote:

eevio wrote:

nice job!
i think we can also use this for twitter, you can add a header thingy there too right current/smile (gonna check how that works.. [edit] has to be Recommended dimensions of 1252×626 ..Is it okay if i try to rezise the ones already made?)

it will get pixely most likely current/hmm
but you cna try...

I'm not using twitter, but can you make a screenshot that shows me where the header will go there and how everything looks? then I can make something for twitter too.

i dont get why they ask for those sizes since it doenst even show half the image , it's like this , think that size is 640 x400
http://i47.tinypic.com/slgyet.jpg

(btw on twitter you can also change the background, but thats easier )

Dec-03-12 18:46:16
A list of all Pages and Groups around the world

woah so much going on xD .. should i start a Dutch page anyway..

S.QueenObscene wrote:

Okay, dont hate me but i love Olli and his band so much, is such fun and easygoing, ive been to one of their gig and it has been a kinda party-all-night, one of the best ones in my life:)
*runs away*

hehe when i saw reckless love i made olli sign unattractive revolution and i was a bit afraid he wouldnt like that but he didnt mind at all, i like their shows and the other guys are also really nice, no reason to hate them. I get why some people dont like olli for his crashdiet past but lately those bands are sooo different and it was better for everyone that he left i guess. But i've also seen so many people wearing crashdiet gear while going to see reckless love, imagine what thats like for the other guys in that band xD (i think ppl get killed wearing reckless merch on a crashdiet gig :p)

Dec-03-12 18:28:08

yeah lets reply to myself current/tongue .. i think we (dutchies) should try to request some Crashdiet @ 3fm serious request since they're playing áll the requested songs anyway in the end. But i've no idea which songs they might have in their database :')

Dec-03-12 18:21:35

nice job!
i think we can also use this for twitter, you can add a header thingy there too right current/smile (gonna check how that works.. [edit] has to be Recommended dimensions of 1252×626 ..Is it okay if i try to rezise the ones already made?)

Dec-03-12 18:14:00

Fhina wrote:

Welcome Eveline and Sarah!

thanks! and welcome to you too sarah current/smile

Dec-02-12 21:14:46

helpyourselfish wrote:

I agree with Peter and Muckelz, but facebook IS easier (at least at some points). Some prefer the official sites, some prefer facebook - god bless both ;D

i think a community page is nice to chit chat about different topics with the same people, in a thread you have to quote posts to see what you reply to if it gets too busy if you know what i mean , and a community page is easier to find back some things (or like an album of pictures current/tongue) or see a new message while checking the news, but for street team 'who/how want to help promote' it can be enough current/smile

Dec-02-12 21:06:44

haha you're fast :p and yeah i think ive seen a few Dutch people around here.. but they were here first dunno if i should stand up as teamleader right away ;D

axl whïte wrote:

MachineGun Rita wrote:

I discovered Crashdiet by listening to Reckless Love and finding out that Olli also played with Crashdiet. This led me to look up Crashdiet and now it is an addiction I can't stop listening  to them.

You should totally steal more fans from him current/wink

haha also found out about Crashdiët after checking out what else Olli did :')

Dec-02-12 20:50:03

Marmetal wrote:

And yet another "I've been here before but never posted" member, good to see you people rising! current/wink So hello Eveline and make yourself comfortable here, especially that, like Mr. London himself mentioned, the boys will be playing the Netherlands next year current/smile.

hehe lots of 'lurkers'around here current/wink thanks current/smile and yeah i know , i asked peter about the tour earlier while spamming about merch, and he's so nice to just reply and answer those questions too xD (add addicted to buying merch to my intro..)

Dec-02-12 20:41:29
Topic: Spotify!

i've a free account but i only use it to find songs i dont own, or get more info about a song, or make a friend listen to it when i dont have my ipod with me, and then when i'm over my monthly limit of playing a song i know for sure i have to buy it :p
I dont know anybody using it at parties..

Dec-02-12 20:36:33

peterlondon wrote:

eevio wrote:

is the goal to get a facebook page/street team for every country? current/smile

In my world it's kinda the opposite, my goal would be to get everbody here to the forum so we can easily stay in touch regarding street team actions current/smile.

But I guess Facebook is a good way to get in touch with everybody and some wonderful friends I have here are already helping me with that!

Hell, my dad is over 70 years old and he knows Facebook perfectly. I still don't understand that damn page current/smile.

//LONDON

(haha my dad just joined and he doesnt get it yet either, asking me over the phone if i read a message he wrote)

I saw there's not a page for my country yet but i dont like to start a page with 3 members who get their information from the official pages anyway xD Then a new topic in that section might be a better idea hmm..

Dec-02-12 20:22:21

is the goal to get a facebook page/street team for every country? current/smile

• Index
  • » Users
  • » eevio

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls: