Forgot password? | Forgot username?
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » Mrs. Sleazy

Feb-06-13 13:51:21
Category: Off Topic
Forum: Music lovers

riKki reKkless wrote:

I listen to a lot of stuff, from things like Sixx A.M. to Dying Fetus (for example) Some of my favorites are still Skid Row, Mötley Crüe and stuff like that, everytime I go to see KISS live, I forget that there is something else in the universe, than this band. haha. Another band I really like to listen to is the German speed metal band Rage. Victor Smolsky is a fuckin‘ hero on the guitar. He´s amazingly technical, but without a lack in composition. Does anyone know the band Rage?

Yes, it's worth to see KISS live even if you see them on You-Tube. Do you know Finnish band Lordi? They are just like KISS but in Monster image. I've never heard about Rage. Maybe you need to create roll about them. current/roll

Feb-06-13 13:41:06

Marmetal wrote:

Does this topic make any sense, it's just list of various bands from every member current/tongue.

You need to do something not for sense but just to make some fun current/smile And it's cute to know that somebody else mixes sleaze, classic rock Goth and punk music.

Feb-05-13 15:11:48
Topic: Paradise
Who can tell about it?

GunsNCrüeSWE wrote:

Paradice, and they sound alot like classic Heavy metal actually.

For what band can you compare them? There are so many classic bands with different sound!

Feb-05-13 15:07:36
Think it would be funny to discover fav. song's background.
Category: CRASHDÏET Matters

Sarah wrote:

Mrs. Sleazy wrote:

How can you understand " To live hard is a luxury" from Riot in Everyone? Did Dave mean that to live hard is a good thing?...

I think so, may be that he wanted to say that life without troubles wouldnt be someway good, and might say that bad things can make us appreciate the following good ones even more ^^

I think that it would be much easy to listen pop instead of rock, to have Yorkshire terrier instead of heavy & scratching he-rat, to read female magazine instead of Wikipedia, to eat cakes sitting before tv set instead of making gym exercises & watching Motley Crue at You-Tube, to rally on somebody instead of myself...But i came to rock 'cause i tired to pretend myself mainstream girl. I'm not this type. Sure, it would be better to have a bit  easier life then i have now. But a "cheap copy" will never  be as good as Everything that's won in battle. The Sun is the most noticed when you watch it in dirty pool after the rain. Thanks, Dave, for giving me opportunity to say what is in my soul.

Feb-05-13 14:51:24

riKki reKkless wrote:

Mrs. Sleazy wrote:

How can you understand " To live hard is a luxury" from Riot in Everyone? Did Dave mean that to live hard is a good thing?...

I would say it`s meaning is the typical "Rock ‘n Roll lifestyle". You live your life in the extreme, without a thought of tomorrow. That sure is a luxury.

Sure, rock isn't an easy thing. I'm only two years in it but my rock Reality is something differ from the things a man can expect from it. The first thing a faced is To try hard before to get something. The second was Heavy Discipline 'cause i need to regulate my time to do everything i need during my day: To do my room, my GYM exercise, keep a diet, draw fashion sketches, cross-stitch pictures, learn new about rock, use FB, Twitter, You-Tube... But no drugs, alcohol and other stereotypes... In the same time i faced to such  things as Peter's lyric in After Egon, his jokes, Simon's burning trousers, splitting blood of The Demon .... i can endlessly go on with it. It was all new for me. I need to use all my resource to be in this stream. Maybe i'm so close to Crashdiet 'cause it's the most extreme band i know. Yes, it would be nice not to think about the future. But i have to be practical if i want to achieve my aim: To work professionally with glam-metal band.

Feb-04-13 11:30:17
Topic: Paradise
Who can tell about it?

I know that it's past band of Peter London. I know that they played sleaze if i'm not wrong and that Peter had black hair in these times. One of the other members was Theodor Paine, who was in Starlet Suicide after Paradise (if i'm not wrong again) Who can post there video or audio example? Please...

Feb-04-13 11:19:37
Post yours!

" I got my ass in trouble again" from Buried song. Used to repeat almost every day.
"Alone" is too meaningful and even private for me to make me write the most special line...
"I can't save her 'cause nobody's at home... I can't change her..." from Save Her.
" It's a miracle to stay beside you"... It's to private to go on. I'm sorry

Feb-04-13 11:02:09

P. fizzy Suxx wrote:

My favourite album cover is probably Rest In Sleaze.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_QYXfyWqcykg/S8bjJE2YAGI/AAAAAAAAB1U/R3UxAO_yWtI/s1600/Crashdiet+RestInSleaze.jpg
even before I heard a single note by these guys I liked the cover, because I love the colours and the kinda dirty attitude to it.

Still thinking where is Peter and where is Martin on this pic.
My the most favourite cover art is "The Unattraitive Revolution" by Crashdiet. Couldn't fall in love with the band seeing it in Wikipedia. The rest fav. cover arts are: "We are The Ark" by The Ark, 'cause it's very meaningful for me "Babies For The Breakfast" by Lordi 'cause it's unforgotably "nasty" and "Stay Hungry" by Twisted Sister. I didn't post their photos not to make whole roll too huge.
PS. Didn't want to make so huge post with photo. But how could i explain what i want to know without posting it?

Feb-04-13 10:52:38

Feb-03-13 12:24:05

You're too stubborn, Dave. Look, how many fans love you. You should told us about your depression. To say true, i'm a bit crossed 'cause you give no peace in our souls. Telling it to feel better and to love you again. In any way, i'll stay to be your fan 'cause you're the most special creature i know. What do you think about publishing your demos? They are owesome. You, too.

Feb-03-13 12:17:24

Jesse James wrote:

Even though I just read a thread where some chick said she never met dave but really missed and then got torn a new one by some of you guys I gotta say that I kind of know how she feels.
although I dont know how he affected her or if she is just some fan girl saying meaningless shit to sound sympathetic, I do know this, to me Dave was like a brother I never had, He had no clue I existed, but I knew who he was, through songs and interviews and photos and peoples stories I learnt all about Dave, because of Dave I am a completely diffrent person, I know walk with pride because Dave told me to, I dont care that Im diffrent, Dave told me it was ok, and no matter how Shit I felt, Dave always had the right advice to make it all better.

Couldn't to ask in what way Dave gives you advises? Is it lines from songs, interviews or something spiritual that's hard to explain?

Feb-03-13 12:00:02

I hound out that my degree at this Forum is Catchy Little Clementine. Remembered that it's the line from Queen Obscene. Who can tell me who she was if it has some meaning. It seams for me all the time that this song has some background. Is it true?
I have some more questions about Crashdiet lines but it's a bit hard for me to pick up all them now.

Queen Obscene, Breaking the Chains, It's a Miracle, Alone, In the Raw, Buried Song, Generation Wild, Save Her and Cocaine Cowboys.

Feb-03-13 11:46:13
Our monthly merchandise contest officially starts NOW

My congrsats to Sarah and Hertsi! Think it wasn't easy to win in this game.
My question for Peter: Can i add your Coupon to my dollar Visa card? Asking it for the future'cause i may win some day. Prepared some nice surprises for you. But i have to say that i'm working under scene clothe for American band Wolfqueen. They have at least one your fan., btw. That's why i'll have some lack of time to visit you here.  Think that you need to invite a sort of game for busy men.
PS. My mom thinks that you shouldn't sleep too long at day to be able to sleep well at night. Try to go asleep about at 3.45 at day. It's the best time to feel well after 15 minutes of sleep.

Feb-01-13 11:01:30
Posting it not 'cause i wanna win the game. Just Peter gives me serious moral support

It would be very nice to talk with Peter about his motives of creating After Egon songs. It's known by Wikipedia that he sings about sex. freedom and himself. Peter! It's natural to ask you private questions. I don't know what should i ask and what shouldn't. And where can i make such type of posts? Who knows how to use Shoutbox here? I need it to ask him about singing Cds. I told him if i can get personally signed Savage Playground. He sent me Newsletter with preposition to pre-order S. P. vinyls. The first 300 will be personally signed as before. This mail began with Allright, Vilma. But i meant signed Cd, not a Vinyl. Want to ask Peter about the details.

Feb-01-13 10:47:21

Hi, i'm One of the chicks, who really miss Dave though never met him alive. I'm not able to understand why i feel so deeply upset knowing about his death. I know that i'm not lone in this situation. I know that i can kill myself, everybody can do it... But some years ago i walked my town in very sad mood without knowing what should i do with my life. I passed by a well-done Graphitty  picture of Freddie Mercury with note "Life Must Go On". I wasn't rocker then but couldn't forget both pic. and meaning.
Now i'm Glammer, a bit Punk a bit Goth... Sweating here to say my opinion. Promised Dave to live for his memory. HE NEVER TOLD ME THAT I SHOULD COMMIT SUICIDE! HE MAKES ME TO WORK HARD! I've never met Freddie, Stanley, Simmons and the rest of my idols but i can be taught by them as by good books.
Dave isn't saint or a sinner. His face shows how stubborn he can be. Sure, he's not a sugar but i no doubt that a good rocker should be a little bad guy. Nobody should tell about him in rudely. 'cause it may hurt the ones, who loves him. Who knows if somebody of his family reads these posts?
PS But i can't to agree with Fizzy, who tells bitter truth... I'm looking at Dave's photo with the same questions "Who are you in realty - an angel, a daemon, a martyr or simply "stinky" Metalhead, who gives no peace in souls of your fans... " Sure, Fizzy should pick up better words for him. But he won't be learned how to express his opinion if he would say nothing at all.

Jan-28-13 15:06:24
Forum: Forum Support

Hertsi88 wrote:

Maybe you could do something about people who post messange another after another, at least put some time limit there, like many other pages have, if post something many times, it would turn that to "trash mail"
The best idea is to create Warning Window that "says" : Making posts one after another isn't allowed by Forum Rules. Please, press Edit button to continue your post.
But i don't know if it can be technically done here.

Jan-22-13 14:00:13

CDs without any compromise. I refuse to get something as empty air. Even the ghosts are more material then downloads. I want to see the thing i get, to grip it in my hands, to see all photos and to read all Thanks. In the time i can understand Rhina, who has to use downloads 'cause she's used to change a house regularly. - The Cds are to huge and heavy thing for travelling.
PS I've never had deal with vinyls. But they say that they are the best for sound.

GunsNCrüeSWE wrote:

Of course You can escape your problems with suicide. It's a good way i think.

I wrote I man Can't escape the problems by commiting suicide. Re-read my post here. Unfortunately i have no right to give wider explanations.

Jan-21-13 18:10:06
What you think?

I totally think that they should publish Dave's demos instead of re-singing well-known things from Rest In Sleaze. I want to hear Dave's voice! He deserves to have "after-death" album at last. Believe me by word, it's better not to make him crossed.

• Index
  • » Users
  • » Mrs. Sleazy

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User: