Hey there! I'm closing this place down and the migration of data to a new, improved website has started already, so keep in mind that anything you post from now is gonna be wiped! Will be back shortly with news. Cheers //LONDON

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » Mrs. Sleazy

Do you mean Dave, Mrs. Viper? I've read some your posts and i'd like to say that i like them more and more. They' re are alike the things the other write. I fond of things that are a bit better or dark. Maybe it's 'cause i'm the same.
I love Dave even more then i'm allowed by my fan status. Still can't be used to his death though never knew him alive. I think that everybody has his civil right to part with his or her life if it's impossible to go on with it. But i also know that A MAN CAN' T ESCAPE FROM PROBLEMS  BY COMMITING SUICIDE 'cause the life goes on after the death. BUT I"M NOT ALLOWED TO GO ON WITH THIS TOPIC HERE. I understand that i can hurt by word another fans and Dave's family.  But i'm not able to shy that i have mystic gift. Tried to make a roll about it 'cause it's really hard to keep it within me. But this topic is blocked.
PS I'm not judge Dave too strongly though he torn my heard to pieces by suicide. Though i'm his fan only one year.
Roberto, you can be so stubborn...

Jan-20-13 13:20:06
Category: Off Topic
Forum: Forum Support

axl whïte wrote:

Rules, nope, don't like it. But as we've said, guidelines would be helpful. Just don't forget that there's a riot in every rebel without a cause that's breakin the chainz.

To quote Johnny Rotten, "I choose to do what I want to do and nobody tells me what to do. To me, there is no order, but there is respect, loyalty and a sense of values."

So my suggestion is basicly that we show new members what the forum is like and what would be the ideal way of handling things in here. Maybe I've been to harsh on some members, sometimes it's my ironi and trolling addiction hehe and sometimes I just had a bad day. Anygay, I'm sorry if anyone felt offended!

But Peter, since demotrading is such a touchy subject sometimes and frequently brought up. Could you and the other boys just make an official statement saying what you think of it? Are some songs more okay than others? etc

I liked this mail. It's full of Crashdiet spirit. I can have bad days, i know that i can hurt by word. Sometimes i feel myself a monster. That's why i'm keep myself under control 'cause rock isn't the same as Anarchy (mean goverment state, not a song) Think that we need some basic Rules:
To respect yourself
To respect the others
To respect the Time
To let your Spirit be Free.

Jan-20-13 12:51:50
Forum: Forum Support

Miss Obscene wrote:

I'll continue the discussion we had about the English rule...current/smile

I think the English rule is good, since nobody needs to feel left out of a discussion. We have the chat where we often speak Swedish until someone else pops in, then ofc we change language current/smile and I don't see that as a problem.
Buuuut I would like some rules about personal attacks about stuff that aren't relative for the discussions. Like when I recently was being called a Nazi for wanting some people to stay on topic. That’s not okay, not at all. We have something called freedom of speech, but that comes with responsibility. I had one or two things I wanted to say back to this person after this immature and unnecessary attack, but I didn’t because I’m being the bigger person. I love this forum, but if there’s anything I’d like to change with it… it’s this.

I'm for English rule 'cause English is basic language in international communications. It's comfortable for me to be known for whole world here. But i can use this language fluently. Think that bad knowing of English should not be a matter of not making posts at all. Maybe we need to set translator here. And we should remember about respect to each other. It's not clever to call somebody a Nazi, moreover without really serious need. Think that it would be enough to say "Anyone have Freedom of choice".
Miss Obscene, i know how the words can be hurtful. I went to the Forum knowing that i can get negative answers. But i also know that i'm higher then it.

Jan-20-13 12:43:11
ones of my favourite art-work 'cause is complex-looking
Category: CRASHDÏET Matters

Thanks for the answer! These rules are very easy to remember. I recall that i could read them when i was registered  here. But there is nothing about Don't make posts one after another. You need to add it to the list.

Jan-20-13 12:35:42
Posting it not 'cause i wanna win the game. Just Peter gives me serious moral support

First of all Peter is splendid and serious on stage. No doubt that he really enjoys the thing he does.

Peter has pretty voice. I know Swedish a bit that allows me to understand his After Egon songs. They sound strange and it's said at least. But i know that the Swedes see nothing dirty in discussing openly sex matters. I agree with it. Peter learns me not to be shy. It makes me if not complex-less at all but feeling much easily then an year ago.

Peter wears skirts. I feel the wish to wear male rocker's jackets though can't understand why. Peter, now you know why you are so important for me - i know that i'm not alone.

Peter keeps constant contact with Crashdiet fans. Thanks for inviting me to the Forum.  I'm trying to do my best here. Learning to avoid mistakes.

Kind Regards, Peter.

PS I found it a pretty idea to create an area for the ones, who feels need to express his best feelings to  favourite band members. Hope that you'll like my idea.

Jan-20-13 12:07:18
He's so expected in one thing - to be Unexpected

Fhina wrote:

You mean, to show his bum?

I guess there's not a lot motivation needed. He just did it, just for fund and probably very spontanious?!? current/big_smile

Yes. Actually i made this roll to find anyone, who was present on that show. Who knows, maybe Simme was telling something.

Jan-20-13 11:45:00

beautïful wrote:

What act do you mean, the one with the chainsaw?

No, this one http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=464800646911473&set=a.421993007858904.98516.421968754527996&t Thought that i posted it in my question. Managed to do it after about 5 attempts.

Jan-20-13 11:37:04
Forum: Music lovers

I managed to create a short FB page about Strarlet Suicide. It was funny for me that somebody listens to their song now.  current/big_smile Meantime i listen nothing, just working at this Forum now.

Jan-20-13 11:31:56

beautïful wrote:

Hardcore Superstar - Hateful

I listened to only one their song - Run To Your Mamma. It was splendid!!!

Jan-20-13 11:29:47

SallyCruz666 wrote:

Bon Jovi - Always run to you

I need to try Bon Jovi 'cause it's name appears so often among the Glammers.
PS Sally Cruz666 has pretty FB page about Crashdiet.

Jan-20-13 11:25:49

Mr.Freakrose wrote:

Mötley Crüe - Live Wire [Live Carnival of Sins DVD]

Splendid choice! Watched on You-Tube last Summer.

Jan-20-13 11:23:15

It was so funny though made me blush a bit. Who knows how he explained this act? http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=464800646911473&set=a.421993007858904.98516.421968754527996&t

Jan-20-13 11:07:13

izzie wrote:

Please note that posting two or more posts after one and another is not allowed. Press edit instead if no-one has answered below your latest comment. current/smile

Thanks for help. Where can i see Forum rules?

Jan-20-13 09:01:03
Forum: Off-topic

I'm not able not to say that i liked the style of Sheila. It's like Guns N Roses Meets Reckless Love. Nice that the people around are still have sense of humour.  And i like the style of Val, who looks very like both Dave and Peter. Thinking about Paris and remembering Blackrain. They are so cute!
I can draw. Tell me, what do you think about my art. Can my designs be used by Streeteams?

Jan-20-13 08:51:27

Hi, Peter! How do you like my "Poster"? I like your total absence of complexes! But i'm not here for discussing some details of your anatomy.  current/lol But it's a kind of lie 'cause i have lots of questions for you and about you....
I made a kind of strange post about Dave... What should i do with it?

Jan-19-13 13:12:21
Sleaze, Glam rock/metal, etc. how did become one?

Hertsi88 wrote:

...i found picture of Michael Monroe, at first i thought that Blonde must be woman and very beatiful one, but then found out that she was he...

And here are the answer of Mrs Sleazy: It was the same with me and Ola Salo from Swedish band The Ark. He is the one, who turned me into Glammer. It was about two years ago.

Jan-19-13 13:03:32

I've got my ass in trouble again! Keeping my third day of competition. Knowing that i haven't too lot of chances. The most curious thing was Peters post about posters. You're sex-maniac, Peter! Remembering the rest of your jokes.  current/lol

And what do you think about it?http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=548226671856964&set=a.548226475190317.133345.215733058439662&type=3&theater

It's to short to let me have clear opinion. The music is pretty but i can't say that it's Epic as the most of Black Metal i've heard.
Do you fond of this genre? I have nothing against it thought i know only one Crashdiet fan, who's really likes Black. In any case i have a sort of task to create costume sketches for Glam & Black Metal band. Need more inspiration.

Jan-19-13 11:53:40

For Peter London:
Decided to make funny striped tights & skirt. The skirt is combined with studded white leather belt with metal bone emblem.  I'd like to imagine his high boots as velvet, decorated by striped patches and iron studs. The glove is striped as tights and wearing Sister logo. (Peter, i have large mass of sketches for Sister, too!) And the jacket is combined with leopard printed cloth, covered by studs and wearing Wrathchild logo.
How do you like it?

For Eric Young:
Created for Eric Young:
Eric's vest is drawn from different angles: Front, Side and Back. Decorated by iron studs, thing blue net with holes and Crashdiet logo.
The boot is decorated by blue net and iron studs. The glove is of several blue tones, scull and note "AC/DC" (Saw it as patch on one of his vests. Can do something with KISS) The tights are brown, with blue net and black patches.
Enjoy it!

And to the end:
Crashdiet badges! Created by case. I can do more!
Do you want it for merge, Peter? current/lol

Inspirited by Simon Cruz! My special tribute for Anarchy!
Simple shapes. White and khaki colours. Straps, sculls, Crashdiet logos and Anarchy symbol. Enjoy it
Do ypu want to use these ideas for Crashdiet merch, Peter?
PS I have the similar serie for Swedish industrial band Deathstars.
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= … amp;type=1

Jan-18-13 13:24:23

izzie wrote:

Merged your topics together and changed the topic and fixed your links.

I have such materials for Eric and Peter, too!

Jan-18-13 12:52:22

Created For Martin Sweet.
Here's my brief description:
The most complex thing id jacket. Note "Toxic" is tribute to his brother Michael TXR , the drummer of Toxic Rose. It was very hilarious to draw lots of iron studs and to play with colour. Brown tights are combined by blue leopard clothe and multitude of thing chains. The same idea is in his boot. The glove is decorated by blue glassy stones, iron and black leather stripe.
Like it. Will it be due to be wearing by Martin on stage?

Created for Simme Cruz:
Let me give some brief description:
Note "Rebel Rebel" on jacket's back is my tribute to David Bowie. Know that Simme like him. Rebel is the sense of Simme's nature at least of his image. Note "Take it Off" on pants doesn't mean the thing he did in Italy on stage. It's song of KISS - i'm fond of this band.
The trousers consist of blue cloth and black leather stripes, decorated by iron studs.  The same principle is in his high boots. They are decorated by blue glassy stones.  Decided to add gloves with chains and leather stripes to cover up the chest a bit.
Tell me if it's due to be stage clothe for our beloved band. Wanna to be noticed by them!

Jan-18-13 12:11:51
Different styles to listen album first time

Well, i'll try to get my prize for the game. And i'll make my new topic "Peter would you be so nice to make this Cd personally signed for me". And after all that i'll make my order 'cause i want fresh new Cd with booklet. And after that i'll be waiting till the day i'll feel myself due to have rest. And then my order will came in spite of i'll be hungry and sleepy. (They are used to come in moments like this) And i''ll forgot about rest...
I'm used to listen my personal Cds closed myself in own room in moments when i'm not hungry or too tired, knowing that nothing serious would disturb me. As i see i lot of fans share my vision to it.
I prefer to buy new Cds with right label, booklets and jewel cases. Alas! I have no enough money for it. That's why i have to use You-Tube for my needs. I have high speed limitless internet for it. Think that it's the best thing for watching concerts 'cause it has illusion of alive presence. Still remember as i watched Queen at Wembley and KISS in Detroit.
I promised Simme not to drink a lot of alcohol drinks. That's why i'll take only a cup of water listening to Savage Playground. I WAS USED TO DRINK ONE GLASS OF CHAMPAGNE DURING NEW YEAR NIGHT even before my promise!

Jan-18-13 11:50:27
I know that it sounds crazily.

S.QueenObscene wrote:

I think it's nothing but good to express oneself opinions and thoughts, I see no bad sides in it.
I feel theres something too sometimes, but can't explain what... I sorta believe in it, but I have nothing more than impressions. I miss Dave though I never met him, is so weird... I believe in what you say.

I've never met him, too. I know that he's dead even before i could listen first song of Crashdiet. But i'm missing him so as i knew him for years. Still can't used to what he did with himself. Even knowing that his death was painless. (Here i need to stop not to tell unchecked facts, known only for his family) It's really weird! I've got some private facts about Dave from my dream and found from Lizbeth's interview that they are true.

Jan-18-13 11:41:24

CrazyDÏETfan wrote:

Maybe it's his way of showing all of us that he's watching over us... current/smile

To say true, i don't know where he lives now but used to his presence in my flat. Even my mom could hear somebody's steps. And i have serious suspect that he attends internet to know what the fans write about him. Sometimes i even make some messages for him. Who knows, maybe he's reading posts on this Forum now. current/smile

Jan-18-13 11:33:01

SallyCruz666 wrote:

I believe in ghosts and in things like this. Personnally I have never lived this kind of thing, but sometimes when I'm in my bed, thinking about Dave, I feel like there is a presence, someone watching me, and like a pression on me. I don't if it's just in my mind. Me too I believe in what you say Mrs. Sleazy. I think there is something after death. Yes, maybe that his mind is still on the earth to care of his fans=)

It's just the thing that happens with me almost an year. Yes, i felt someones presence for several times, when i was on U-Tube. I was listening to Motley Crue, Black Veil Brides and Cocaine Cowboys by Crashdiet. Sometimes i can see something strange in the room as somebody passed by. But the most strange things have place in my sleep or laying in bed. To say true, i'm not able to to understand where is the dream and where is the realty.  The basic feeling is pression, convulsing in body and feeling as somebody touches me or i'm gripping somebody's hand. Sometimes i can feel how this person looks. It's impossible to count how many different men i can meet in sleep.  It took me a lot of time to get used to it and to have some control of situation.
I'm used to be in such sleep state for about 6 or 7 years and only one of them is with Crashdiet. The latest case took place in this morning, when i thought about Dave and felt gripping in my ankle. Opened my eyes but couldn't see him, touched my ankle and felt presence of some energy. But sometimes i can see him and touch as material person.He never speaks with me in voice but i can communicate with him  in telepathic way. Once i even begged him to let me die but felt as somebody shakes my hair. Very need to know if he managed to contact with his old band.

Jan-17-13 11:36:44

I'm here not to make a quarrel. Want to keep good relations with other fans. Though realize that it's hard to be nice for everyone.

Jan-17-13 11:15:09

I'm sober. I'm Atheist and Materialist. But also i'm Goth, Punk, Metalhead and i have to post this topic 'cause it's Dave's will. It's always easy to write " I miss you". It's much harder to support and to make happy.
He visits me early in the morning. I can feel him as ghost and as alive man. Sometimes i can see him in my room.
Dave wants to say you that he's content in his new world and not depressed at all. Still has the same long blonde hair and follows his favourite fashion. Has no angel wings! Still likes Motley Crue. I have a reason to think that he has a new band in style of 80's LA glam-metal.
I have nothing to proof my words. But have no reason to lie. Know that Simon is used to feel someone's presence and believes in ghosts. Why i should be shy to say that i have to believe, too? It's always hard to be differ. But i'm learning from Peter to express myself freely. Never tired to thank him.
Dear Peter and Martin, help me! Dave is used to speak about suicide. But i won't spread the details here.

Jan-17-13 10:36:57
If Dave would be still alive

mrs v. viper wrote:

I never believed in what would have, could have... it's pointless.

Relly you're one of the most sober fans. I like The Unatractive Revolution and there won't be another second album. But they should make Cd of unpublished demos.

Jan-17-13 10:32:39
If Dave would be still alive

And what will you say if  Dave would come back? Yes, seriously. Is there somebody, who won't say " I miss you, Dave". Some fans liked FB page called like this "Return us Dave and we will give back Justin Bieber to you".  My first thought is "Where do you keeping Justin?"
I don't like sobs, tears and "Would be s". But i know what heavy depression is. Also knowing how hard can be in service for rockstar. Specially Dead one.
Big thanks to Martin, Peter, Simme and Eric for keeping me still alive.
Think that we should be more grateful to Olli, who appeared in right moment to survive the band. Yes, he's not of Crashdiet type. But he's worth to be more mentioned as their frontman. Thank you , Olli.
Promised Dave to live for his memory.  Very dedicated to him. 
But don't forget to give the answer. I KNOW MORE THEN YOU MAY THINK.

Jan-17-13 10:00:34
Our monthly merchandise contest officially starts NOW

mrs v. viper wrote:

^thank you all!

My congrats, Mrs Viper. Going to be next winner. I'll find the way to support your Streeteam page. Just tell me how to put links and photos in Forum messages. I have lots of beautiful fan & fashion arts but having difficulties in publishing them here.
Also want to ask what makes you feel yourself a kind of weird. I'm weird 'cause i'm a bit Punk, a bit Goth and ghost believer.

Jan-17-13 09:40:21
Our monthly merchandise contest officially starts NOW

First of all i want to thank Peter for the opportunity to let me earn my first money with help of glam-metal band. It was my new year wish 2012. Even drank a whole glass of champagne to make it come true. It was an crazy act! Made promise to Simme not to drink so much anymore. Fuck U, Cruz, 'cause i had dull sober celebrations this year.
Going to do my best to win! To show that i'm hard-working, artistic , serious and deserve to be the professional of rock.   know that i may be freak, deviant and even shocking in experience. BUT the Freaks are people, too. Everybody has the right to express his mind.

Jan-13-13 10:05:41

Dear Peter, can't not ask if somebody paid for making his name tattoo on your ass. Was it serious or one of your jokes again?
I lost my opportunity to get personally signed Cd that's makes me sad. And it's not easy to admit that i've lost half -price Cd. The world seams so cruel if you have need to count every dollar... Can i restore my chances to get personally signed copy (sure, for full price)?
Should i be shy if i'm not able to be free in payment?

Dear Peter, it's very nice that you called to the Forum again. I'll find your new promotion material and say what i think about it. As for the badges, i have some designed for you. Worked specially to see if i can create something worth such good-looking band.  Search the result on Official Crashdiet FB page as private mail. YOU"RE SAVING MY ASS MORE THEN AN YEAR. BUT I NEED TO BE MORE FREE IN MY PAYMENT. I KNOW THAT"S IT"S MY PROBLEM THAT I"M NOT ABLE TO GET MORE MONEY. BUT GIVE ME A CHANCE TO BE MORE USEFUL FOR CRASHDIET BY LETTING TO CREATE MY VISION ON BADGES AND SO ON.
Kind regards. Vilma Hellgirl.

All songs are good. But i choose Queen Obscene 'cause it brought Dave to me. Generation Wild 'cause it demonstrated how great Simon is. And Alone 'cause i just love it.

From Wikipedia, when i was searching information about Reckless Love. Just noticed photo of their second Cd and said "I want them" even without hearing any of songs. Now they are among my the most favourite bands.

Let me say my opinion. I've listened to this song for two times. I agree with these ones, who says "It's like G. W. album". And i agree with these, who says "We need polished studio version" and "It's just a song". But i'd like to say that the first and the third albums have equal sound if to say about music. The thing that really makes them so different is The Voice and character of frontman. Dave is Dave and Simon is Simon. Just take two Cd booklets and compare them to see the difference. For example, i see free Punk world in Dave's work. Simon has his own style of metalhead, and he manages well to continue Dave's beginning. Olli also created pretty good thing and we should be gratitude to him because he survived the band in the hardest time. We still feel lack of Dave but just imagine HOW IT WERE TO THEM At January, 21? I wish nobody to pass through it... So, let them create whole thing, buy it, listen for several times and only after that say your opinion. At least i'll act in this way. The thing i's like to get with it is a photo of Simon with blue hair and Martin with red one. But it's not true 'cause i wait a photo of naked Simon! But to say seriously I'd like to say that the sense of Crashdiet is not only in good music but in the texts. - It's the thing that needs thinking and rethinking. And what can you say about the topics knowing only one song even without reading the text?
Presently i can't escape from feeling that we, fans, forgot about is Generation Wild as song. Now we try to learn Simon what songs he must sing and what T-shirt he must wear (though we even don't suspect it from ourselves). For example, the most of us could even believe that he may wear T-shirt with photo of Britney Spears (It was demonstrated on Facebook) What would be next with us? - Shell we say "We don't love you, Simon, 'cause you like her?". Stop it and give him his own choice! Moreover, he looks well wearing it and he's a guy, who may like her as a girl.
And about lack of fantasy on modern scene. At's enough to remember any Eurovision! But i don't think that a metalhead should listen glem-metal only. For example, i also love Gothic|Symphonic metal that sounds differ. Some Goths prefer it to Gothic Rock (it's another genre!) I agreed with them because there's nothing better then Nightwish. But i wasn't shy to get list of Gothic Rock bands and to try all of them. It took me some days on you-tube but "LAM" (London After Midnight) and Lacrimosa really kick! And we have "Old Merry" classic rock bands. I love Queen, KISS and Motley Crue. Together it's more then 50 albums! Also i'd like to taste Punk Rock and Viking|Celtic metal. The Ark is differ then Crashdiet but i so love them! Reckless Love, The 69Eyes... I should stop now because there is enough information for thinking

[url=http://http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.444517558894543.111610.215733058439662&type=3]Dedicated to Dave. My own author works.I tried to share the link some days ago but i failed. Maybe i'm not good in posting on this forum because i'm novice there. Who can tell me how i should post the links? But i think i can publish my photos on my forum profile.
Also i'd like to say that i know Crashdiet from Cruz Era only. But i know Olli and Dave as well. Dave is the closest to me. I can't not think about his suicide... I feel like i knew him alive for many years. It's curious to say but Olli was main reason why i decided to try Crash and i could expect from myself that i'll like other frontmen more them him. But it doesn't mean that he is a bad singer. He's just from another band.

Dear Peter, Eric and Martin (and Simon), i tried to publish my link in this post. I'll try to remake it later if i'll fail today. But it's not some photos or pictures of Dave. It's something different. I need to write some lines to explain everything.
First of all i still reason to act my life as my dear sleaze angel. (Don't ask me more about it. Just read how i introduced myself). But i won't do it because i gave him word to life for him and to continue the deal of his life. Of coarse, i'd like to be famous in Swedish showbusiness as Rocker-Amazon. But i decided to begin with little task - to create something for Crashdiet and to show you and your fans the result. For example, this link shows sketches of the things that could be cases for Cds or jewelry (Simon's piercing, little chains, etc) . I could ignore such "simply" idea but...
I was between waking up and sleeping in the morning some months ago. In that moment i felt that somebody touched my ankle. I can't explain, who i understood that it was Dave but i understood it as his signal to action. And from that moment we became as close friends. I'd like to write more about it. But i can't imagine your reaction. I add here that they said that i have the ability of astral traveling during my sleep (It's shown in "In The Raw" video) and i even could meet Dave there. At least i believe in it. He was warm and good. He still kicks!..
PS. I never used drugs. I drink only several glasses of champagne per year. Hard-rock makes me even more sober then i was as pop fan. You can see my sketches and on your official facebook page. Dave almost forced me to write this message today.

May-29-12 15:21:58
Don't be shy :)
Forum: New Members

Well, Peter wrote "don't shy" and i'll do my best to follow his words because he's my  Icon of sexual freedom. Thank you, Peter for moral help in this hard task! Why is it so hard? - you may ask. First of all i became so tired to be as conservative good-girl that i turned into Rocker-Amazon. My avatar showshow i feel in sole. It doesn't mean that i'm as Generation Wild to the males. It mean that i feel myself like boy and girl in one person that doesn't make me homosexual though i'm very fond of the gays. Such things as flirt, sex, love romance aren't for me and about me. Glem-Rock is more then music genre. It's my Engine. Freddie Mercury is as heaven father for me. Dave Lepard is my saint. You can find full list of my favorite bands and hobbies on my profile here. I could be more traditional writing about myself  and to find more "friends" . But i'll betray my love to Crashdiet and The Ark. Hope that you'll understand me and won't laugh or pollute Forum of our favorite band by vulgar comments. I'm so tired to live in constant fear to be misunderstand and ridiculed. But i know that Dave blessed me to write such kind of intro and i'll pass though shame with his spiritual help.
PS. You know now who i am, Mr. London. Tell me then what made you to sing a song about Third Sex? I'm passing though almost all the things you described there... Can you write some words to support me?

• Index
  • » Users
  • » Mrs. Sleazy

Board Info

Board Stats
Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
User Info
Total Users:
Newest User:
Members Online: