• Index
  • » Users
  • » Mrs. Sleazy

Jan-20-13 10:25:49
Category: Off Topic
Forum: Music lovers

Mr.Freakrose wrote:

Mötley Crüe - Live Wire [Live Carnival of Sins DVD]

Splendid choice! Watched on You-Tube last Summer.

Jan-20-13 10:23:15
He's so expected in one thing - to be Unexpected
Category: CRASHDÏET Matters

It was so funny though made me blush a bit. Who knows how he explained this act? http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=464800646911473&set=a.421993007858904.98516.421968754527996&t

Jan-20-13 10:07:13
ones of my favourite art-work 'cause is complex-looking

izzie wrote:

Please note that posting two or more posts after one and another is not allowed. Press edit instead if no-one has answered below your latest comment. current/smile

Thanks for help. Where can i see Forum rules?

Jan-20-13 08:01:03
Forum: Off-topic

I'm not able not to say that i liked the style of Sheila. It's like Guns N Roses Meets Reckless Love. Nice that the people around are still have sense of humour.  And i like the style of Val, who looks very like both Dave and Peter. Thinking about Paris and remembering Blackrain. They are so cute!
I can draw. Tell me, what do you think about my art. Can my designs be used by Streeteams?

Jan-20-13 07:51:27

Hi, Peter! How do you like my "Poster"? I like your total absence of complexes! But i'm not here for discussing some details of your anatomy.  current/lol But it's a kind of lie 'cause i have lots of questions for you and about you....
I made a kind of strange post about Dave... What should i do with it?

Jan-19-13 12:12:21
Sleaze, Glam rock/metal, etc. how did become one?
Forum: Music lovers

Hertsi88 wrote:

...i found picture of Michael Monroe, at first i thought that Blonde must be woman and very beatiful one, but then found out that she was he...

And here are the answer of Mrs Sleazy: It was the same with me and Ola Salo from Swedish band The Ark. He is the one, who turned me into Glammer. It was about two years ago.

Jan-19-13 12:03:32

I've got my ass in trouble again! Keeping my third day of competition. Knowing that i haven't too lot of chances. The most curious thing was Peters post about posters. You're sex-maniac, Peter! Remembering the rest of your jokes.  current/lol

And what do you think about it?http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=548226671856964&set=a.548226475190317.133345.215733058439662&type=3&theater

It's to short to let me have clear opinion. The music is pretty but i can't say that it's Epic as the most of Black Metal i've heard.
Do you fond of this genre? I have nothing against it thought i know only one Crashdiet fan, who's really likes Black. In any case i have a sort of task to create costume sketches for Glam & Black Metal band. Need more inspiration.

Jan-19-13 10:53:40

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.555953851084246.134586.215733058439662&type=1
For Peter London:
Decided to make funny striped tights & skirt. The skirt is combined with studded white leather belt with metal bone emblem.  I'd like to imagine his high boots as velvet, decorated by striped patches and iron studs. The glove is striped as tights and wearing Sister logo. (Peter, i have large mass of sketches for Sister, too!) And the jacket is combined with leopard printed cloth, covered by studs and wearing Wrathchild logo.
How do you like it?

For Eric Young:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.555954417750856.134587.215733058439662&type=1
Created for Eric Young:
Eric's vest is drawn from different angles: Front, Side and Back. Decorated by iron studs, thing blue net with holes and Crashdiet logo.
The boot is decorated by blue net and iron studs. The glove is of several blue tones, scull and note "AC/DC" (Saw it as patch on one of his vests. Can do something with KISS) The tights are brown, with blue net and black patches.
Enjoy it!

And to the end:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=555956497750648&set=a.216722555007379.61762.215733058439662&t
Crashdiet badges! Created by case. I can do more!
Do you want it for merge, Peter? current/lol

Inspirited by Simon Cruz! My special tribute for Anarchy!
Simple shapes. White and khaki colours. Straps, sculls, Crashdiet logos and Anarchy symbol. Enjoy it
Do ypu want to use these ideas for Crashdiet merch, Peter?
PS I have the similar serie for Swedish industrial band Deathstars.
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= … amp;type=1

Jan-18-13 12:24:23

izzie wrote:

Merged your topics together and changed the topic and fixed your links.

//izzie

I have such materials for Eric and Peter, too!

Jan-18-13 11:52:22

Created For Martin Sweet.
Here's my brief description:
The most complex thing id jacket. Note "Toxic" is tribute to his brother Michael TXR , the drummer of Toxic Rose. It was very hilarious to draw lots of iron studs and to play with colour. Brown tights are combined by blue leopard clothe and multitude of thing chains. The same idea is in his boot. The glove is decorated by blue glassy stones, iron and black leather stripe.
Like it. Will it be due to be wearing by Martin on stage?

Created for Simme Cruz:
Let me give some brief description:
Note "Rebel Rebel" on jacket's back is my tribute to David Bowie. Know that Simme like him. Rebel is the sense of Simme's nature at least of his image. Note "Take it Off" on pants doesn't mean the thing he did in Italy on stage. It's song of KISS - i'm fond of this band.
The trousers consist of blue cloth and black leather stripes, decorated by iron studs.  The same principle is in his high boots. They are decorated by blue glassy stones.  Decided to add gloves with chains and leather stripes to cover up the chest a bit.
Tell me if it's due to be stage clothe for our beloved band. Wanna to be noticed by them!

Jan-18-13 11:11:51
Different styles to listen album first time

Well, i'll try to get my prize for the game. And i'll make my new topic "Peter would you be so nice to make this Cd personally signed for me". And after all that i'll make my order 'cause i want fresh new Cd with booklet. And after that i'll be waiting till the day i'll feel myself due to have rest. And then my order will came in spite of i'll be hungry and sleepy. (They are used to come in moments like this) And i''ll forgot about rest...
I'm used to listen my personal Cds closed myself in own room in moments when i'm not hungry or too tired, knowing that nothing serious would disturb me. As i see i lot of fans share my vision to it.
I prefer to buy new Cds with right label, booklets and jewel cases. Alas! I have no enough money for it. That's why i have to use You-Tube for my needs. I have high speed limitless internet for it. Think that it's the best thing for watching concerts 'cause it has illusion of alive presence. Still remember as i watched Queen at Wembley and KISS in Detroit.
I promised Simme not to drink a lot of alcohol drinks. That's why i'll take only a cup of water listening to Savage Playground. I WAS USED TO DRINK ONE GLASS OF CHAMPAGNE DURING NEW YEAR NIGHT even before my promise!

Jan-18-13 10:50:27
I know that it sounds crazily.

S.QueenObscene wrote:

I think it's nothing but good to express oneself opinions and thoughts, I see no bad sides in it.
I feel theres something too sometimes, but can't explain what... I sorta believe in it, but I have nothing more than impressions. I miss Dave though I never met him, is so weird... I believe in what you say.

I've never met him, too. I know that he's dead even before i could listen first song of Crashdiet. But i'm missing him so as i knew him for years. Still can't used to what he did with himself. Even knowing that his death was painless. (Here i need to stop not to tell unchecked facts, known only for his family) It's really weird! I've got some private facts about Dave from my dream and found from Lizbeth's interview that they are true.

Jan-18-13 10:41:24

CrazyDÏETfan wrote:

Maybe it's his way of showing all of us that he's watching over us... current/smile

To say true, i don't know where he lives now but used to his presence in my flat. Even my mom could hear somebody's steps. And i have serious suspect that he attends internet to know what the fans write about him. Sometimes i even make some messages for him. Who knows, maybe he's reading posts on this Forum now. current/smile

Jan-18-13 10:33:01

SallyCruz666 wrote:

I believe in ghosts and in things like this. Personnally I have never lived this kind of thing, but sometimes when I'm in my bed, thinking about Dave, I feel like there is a presence, someone watching me, and like a pression on me. I don't if it's just in my mind. Me too I believe in what you say Mrs. Sleazy. I think there is something after death. Yes, maybe that his mind is still on the earth to care of his fans=)

It's just the thing that happens with me almost an year. Yes, i felt someones presence for several times, when i was on U-Tube. I was listening to Motley Crue, Black Veil Brides and Cocaine Cowboys by Crashdiet. Sometimes i can see something strange in the room as somebody passed by. But the most strange things have place in my sleep or laying in bed. To say true, i'm not able to to understand where is the dream and where is the realty.  The basic feeling is pression, convulsing in body and feeling as somebody touches me or i'm gripping somebody's hand. Sometimes i can feel how this person looks. It's impossible to count how many different men i can meet in sleep.  It took me a lot of time to get used to it and to have some control of situation.
I'm used to be in such sleep state for about 6 or 7 years and only one of them is with Crashdiet. The latest case took place in this morning, when i thought about Dave and felt gripping in my ankle. Opened my eyes but couldn't see him, touched my ankle and felt presence of some energy. But sometimes i can see him and touch as material person.He never speaks with me in voice but i can communicate with him  in telepathic way. Once i even begged him to let me die but felt as somebody shakes my hair. Very need to know if he managed to contact with his old band.

Jan-17-13 10:36:44

I'm here not to make a quarrel. Want to keep good relations with other fans. Though realize that it's hard to be nice for everyone.

Jan-17-13 10:15:09

I'm sober. I'm Atheist and Materialist. But also i'm Goth, Punk, Metalhead and i have to post this topic 'cause it's Dave's will. It's always easy to write " I miss you". It's much harder to support and to make happy.
He visits me early in the morning. I can feel him as ghost and as alive man. Sometimes i can see him in my room.
Dave wants to say you that he's content in his new world and not depressed at all. Still has the same long blonde hair and follows his favourite fashion. Has no angel wings! Still likes Motley Crue. I have a reason to think that he has a new band in style of 80's LA glam-metal.
I have nothing to proof my words. But have no reason to lie. Know that Simon is used to feel someone's presence and believes in ghosts. Why i should be shy to say that i have to believe, too? It's always hard to be differ. But i'm learning from Peter to express myself freely. Never tired to thank him.
Dear Peter and Martin, help me! Dave is used to speak about suicide. But i won't spread the details here.

Jan-17-13 09:36:57
If Dave would be still alive

mrs v. viper wrote:

I never believed in what would have, could have... it's pointless.

Relly you're one of the most sober fans. I like The Unatractive Revolution and there won't be another second album. But they should make Cd of unpublished demos.

Jan-17-13 09:32:39
If Dave would be still alive

And what will you say if  Dave would come back? Yes, seriously. Is there somebody, who won't say " I miss you, Dave". Some fans liked FB page called like this "Return us Dave and we will give back Justin Bieber to you".  My first thought is "Where do you keeping Justin?"
I don't like sobs, tears and "Would be s". But i know what heavy depression is. Also knowing how hard can be in service for rockstar. Specially Dead one.
Big thanks to Martin, Peter, Simme and Eric for keeping me still alive.
Think that we should be more grateful to Olli, who appeared in right moment to survive the band. Yes, he's not of Crashdiet type. But he's worth to be more mentioned as their frontman. Thank you , Olli.
Promised Dave to live for his memory.  Very dedicated to him. 
But don't forget to give the answer. I KNOW MORE THEN YOU MAY THINK.

• Index
  • » Users
  • » Mrs. Sleazy

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User: