• Index
  • » Users
  • » Rush

Dec-04-12 01:09:24
Yay or nay?
Category: Off Topic
Forum: Off-topic

roso wrote:

When i go running i lose my breath instantly, after 200m i feel like my soul is leaving my body.

Don't worry, I lose my breath easier/earlier current/smile
Yesterday I ran through the park because I needed to catch my bus (it was cold and I ran only in my short dress, not enough time to put on a coat...). I think I lost my lungs there... current/big_smile

Dec-04-12 00:42:43

Honestly, I found Finnish easier than Swedish, don't know why... current/big_smile

Fhina wrote:

Well, I lived in Madrid, Valencia and on Mallorca...I know about South-European summers current/big_smile

I envy you sooo much! current/big_smile I live at the same place my whole live.
I was on holiday in Switzerland and Croatia, but only once. But in June, I'll go on the school trip to Sweden and the visit of Stockholm is also planned, so I can't wait! current/smile

Dec-04-12 00:36:55

In my city, it's snowing a little, but the snow willmelt tomorrow. Usually, in December, there isn't much snow (except mountains), it snows a lot only at January and February. current/smile
I just love rain and rainy days, I don't know why. Maybe because they are so melancholic...

Dec-04-12 00:13:10

Wll, I don't mind cold weather, especially when I can be at home with cup of coffee. current/big_smile I really hate hot summer days, I always want to undress my own skin...
Is it snowing in your country? current/smile

Dec-03-12 23:05:55

Oh, there are such a cuties! current/smile I think it's really nice to have a pet, because if you love it, it loves you too and it can be very good friend... And it's quite important, in my view.

Has anybody got some unusual pet? Like, I don't know, platypus... current/big_smile

Dec-03-12 22:33:33
Forum: Music lovers

Hanoi Rocks – Fashion! current/big_smile

Dec-03-12 22:28:29
Don't be shy :)
Forum: New Members

Welcome everyone! current/smile Hope I'll know you all better. current/smile

Dec-03-12 01:21:15

Crazy Lixx – 21 til I die current/smile

Dec-02-12 22:41:54

peterlondon wrote:

I have to get up super early to ship DVD's so I'm probably leaving for bed quite soon - good night wonderful people, see you tomorrow!

Good night, sweet dreams! current/smile

Well, and I'm panicking right now. I got up really late and I totally forgot that I have to study a little... So right now I'm sitting here with many books and I don't know what to do first, probably won't sleep much hours this night. it happens to me all the time current/big_smile

Dec-02-12 16:39:41

Hello, hi and welcome to everyone! current/smile

Dec-02-12 03:50:29

From glam bands, I know only Stryper.
But I also like some songs by Skillet, Christian rock band. For example this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mjlM_RnsVE

Dec-01-12 23:08:09

Oh, this wouldn't be perfect gift for my mum. She hates rock music... current/big_smile

Dec-01-12 22:57:37

And what is it? current/tongue
I'm seeking some inspiration... current/big_smile

Dec-01-12 22:48:42
Yay or nay?

Well, I hate sport and the biggest reason is probably because I'm not good in it. Of course, I'm a bit lazy too, but other persons usually demotivate me. When it comes to sports, I'm really useless and other people know it very well. Yes, I was trying really hard to be good and to help my team, but without results – they are always telling me that I am "not trying at all!". current/big_smile
I'm not good in swimming (fear of water) nor jumping nor rope climbing and when I run, I usually stop to breathe. current/big_smile I did aerobic for 6 years when I was younger, but I stopped because of other girls there (gossips, quarrels, humiliation).
The exception is maybe volleybal – sometimes I found it entertaining. Few months ago, I used to ride a stationary bike three times a week, but I stopped because of lack of time. I like kick box and other martial arts, but I haven't tried them yet. 
I should do some kind of excercise, eeeh.... Sometimes I go on a tour with our school turistic club. About one month ago, I must wake up at 6 o'clock (on SATURDAY!) because we went on 26 km long trip... current/hmm current/big_smile

Dec-01-12 22:01:38

In Extremo - Küss Mich

Dec-01-12 21:15:19

:DDDD

My friend once asked me: "What's the name of the song by Kiss? They sing there something like... I was made for loving you, babe..."

Dec-01-12 20:35:15
Trading points for merchandise - good or bad!?
Forum: Forum Support

As a huge fan of every kind of surprise, I agree with you... current/tongue
Well, seriously, for me it's good idea. I wouldn't mind if I didn't see the points and results before the end of month.

Dec-01-12 20:26:29

Yeah, Husky is beautiful dog breed too, so I believe you! current/smile
Hurricane? Well, when our dog runs through our garden, it destroys everything what is in his way. Because of that, most flowers, bushes and saplings was totally wrecked. But we still love our dog! current/big_smile

Dec-01-12 20:15:47

Haha, thanks a lot current/smile 
Well, it is gorgeous but kinda big too – its weight is about 45 kg... current/big_smile

Dec-01-12 19:54:07

vilatichoslapka wrote:

I live in the Czech Republic.

Nice to see there somebody who is from the same country as me current/big_smile

Hello to everyone! current/smile

• Index
  • » Users
  • » Rush

Board Info