Forgot password? | Forgot username?
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » Rush

In my view, definitely YES current/wink
I think you did enough stuff in past days, and yeah, it's weekend and you really need relax, at least for a while. current/smile

Dec-01-12 16:32:35
Category: CRASHDÏET Matters

S.QueenObscene wrote:

but i feel so guilty everytime, it's kinda stealing

Haha, I feel the same ;D
Because I'm still student and I don't have any job, I don't have enough money, so I buy CDs rarely, only when I really love the band. If I was richer, I would buy many CDs, of course. But my friends and parents don't understand me and they think I'm crazy – damn, why I want to buy CDs when everything is on the internet and I can just press the button and download it!? Most of the people around me think that I just waste my money. I tried to discuss my opinions with them, they didn't listen.
Maybe, but I want to support bands that I like... current/big_smile

Well, about Cocaine Cowboys (so this won't be out of topic current/tongue):
In my opinion, it's extremely catchy song. I hear the "old sound" in it, and even when it's something little bit different than other songs, I still feel like this is Crashdïet and I want more of it. The single cover (with snake) is quite good, but for me, it doesn't "match" with the album cover – a bit different style.

EDIT: Just corrected some mistakes current/big_smile

Dec-01-12 16:27:39
Don't be shy :)
Category: Off Topic
Forum: New Members

Welcome, welcome ^^

Dec-01-12 15:58:26
Forum: Music lovers

Alice Cooper – Poison current/big_smile

Dec-01-12 14:48:23
Forum: Off-topic

Well, I share some pictures of my animal friends too.
So, this is our dog.  Her name is Ennie, she is Bernese Mountain Dog and she is 4 years old.  She is easy-going, but also quite independent and usually doesn't care about me and my commands. current/big_smile But she has quite good relationship with our cats.
(this beautiful photo took my older brother in his very short "I-want-to-be-photograph" moment current/big_smile)
http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/2/ennie3.jpg

Small puppy! current/smile Oh, she really grew up...
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/8549/ttka1823042008112.jpg

And these are my cats. Their names are Vendula (the black and white one, her name means something like "Wendy" in Czech), Matysek (white and black tomcat, he has also Czech name and I can't find any photo of him right now) and Elliot (the ginger one). I got Vendula and Matysek when I was child (I was about 6), so they are nowadays seniors, because they are both 10 years old. current/big_smile But I think they are still quite active and healthy. Elliot is younger, he is only 4 years old. I love them all so much!
Pictures aren't actual, I took them few ages ago. And yeah, these photos were taken by me before our camera was destroyed. current/big_smile
http://imageshack.us/scaled/landing/19/vendula.png

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/9464/elliotd.png

I alo had a guinea-pig but it passed away in December 2011. current/hmm

Dec-01-12 14:45:42

Welcome! current/smile
Good taste in music. current/tongue You write songs on your own, oh? Will you share something with us one day? current/big_smile

Dec-01-12 13:46:43

Eh, I don't know, I've never played p0ker or something like that and I'm not sure if I'd try it, because of bad luck in every sort of game....
However, idea is quite interesting, so maybe...

Dec-01-12 13:29:42
Our monthly merchandise contest officially starts NOW

Congratulations to both! current/smile I think you totally deserve it.
And good luck everyone else, of course current/tongue

I discovered Crashdiet only about 2 years ago, but I can't remember how it happened already. Ocurrent/smile It was just lucky coincidence. Or destiny? current/tongue
I know it was on Youtube and the very first Crashdïet song I heard was Generation Wild. Well, I don't know what I was searching for. Maybe some of the people I "met"/found on the internet had the same favourites bands as me and he/she had also your band in his/her list of favourites bands, so I wanted to have a look on it (because I'm extremely curiuous!)... I guess the imporant thing is that I liked (and still like) the song and the clip and I found you very ass-kicking, interesting and unique with great music.
Immediately after it, I listened to Riot in Everyone and Breaking the Chainz and I probably became a little bit addicted, hah... current/big_smile

I deeply admire and appreciate what are you doing for your fans, Peter.  current/smile
Too bad that nowadays there aren't so much people like this...

Nov-30-12 22:15:29
Random fact 'bout yourself

mrs v. viper wrote:

I am the most clumsy person on this planet.
I run against table constantly, I spill food EVERY time, I am known at school as "the one that always drops her stuff", I drop my iPhone several times everyday. I'm surprised it still lives, this thing falls on concrete, bathroomfloors, down the stairs... it has insurance but I've only used it ince so far when the display broke after slipping away when I sat on the floor! thing fell like 3cms...

Haha current/big_smile So then, good luck, poor iPhone! current/smile
I stumble over my own legs about four times everyday. Yeah, even when I walk on plain surface and even when I'm not wearing high-heeled shoes...  And I've got super talent to get disoriented or lost everywhere. It's really sad...

Nov-30-12 19:33:14
Forum: Music lovers

Kiss – Psycho Circus current/tongue

Nov-30-12 16:21:45

Marmetal wrote:

^ Looks nice and peaceful, I like!

The exact same thing came to my mind after looking at the photos. current/big_smile

Well, I live near Zlín, it's town in the southeastern Moravia, Czech Republic. It's probably mostly famous because of Tomáš Baťa and his Bata Shos company. Oh, yeah, and near Zlín (in Vizovice), there is quite famous and big rock/metal festival Masters of Rock. It takes every year in summer. current/smile
Quite large part of this city is built in specific style, the buildings are from red bricks and often remind cubes. I don't like it, because the houses are "same", look so identical, but someone may find it nice. current/big_smile
(because my camera is broken, I "borrowed" these pictures from official sites of our town)

http://www.zlin.eu/upload/okoli_mesta_I/800x600/okoli_mesta_2.jpg

http://www.zskriby.zlinedu.cz/src/image-english/zlin01.jpg

http://i.idnes.cz/09/061/sph/WEB2b84f2_BatovyDomkyZlin_MichalRuzicka.jpg

Nov-30-12 15:42:10

Marmetal wrote:

Hi Kat, welcome! Oh and by the way, congratulations about being inducted into Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame next year (probably) - your nickname says everything. Greetings!

Haha, thanks, I know the band, but my nickname didn't come from this. current/big_smile

Thanks everyone! current/smile
And welcome, Paula. current/smile

Nov-30-12 15:33:42
Random fact 'bout yourself

ArySic wrote:

mrs v. viper wrote:

I'm not as shy as I used to be, but I still get "shitting my pants" kinda scared in crowds

izzie wrote:

I feel more and more insecure among people that I don't know...

Me too! -.- But this is a problem I'm trying to solve step by step! I don't have a lot of faith in human beings, I prefer animals, they always say the truth! Then I don't know how it is in your Coutries, but here in Italy there's a huge loss of values and idiocy is spreading! I love being idiot in a funny way, I love joking.. I'm talking about REAL stupidity! I usually prefer to stay at home.. But I'm happy that I see that not everyone is like that! So I still have a little faith! current/smile

Hah, this reminds me myself so much... It's quite nice to know that I'm not the only one with the same problem. Even if the problem isn't nice, of course.
In our country, we also have a lot of idiots. And another thing I really hate about people living here – they hate and avoid everything what's unique, original or "not-the-way-that-it-is-supposed-to-be", because they probably think it's not normal, it's insane and stupid and "bad". It's sad, but sometimes I feel like some people really don't  use their own brain... Well, most of them act like this.

Well, some crazy fact about me?
I collect ducks and everything, what looks at least a little bit like a duck. current/big_smile I have got quite small but nice collection of rubber, plushie, chocolate and other duck things...

Nov-30-12 00:27:08
Topic: Spotify!

I must admit that this is for the first time I hear about this thing Ocurrent/smile Looks interesting, but it's not available in my country...

I really love the album cover. For me it has some special atmosphere, and I also like the colours and a lot of details.
Hope you visit the Czech Republic again in the next year (but Slovakia will be OK too current/big_smile). Unfortunately, I missed the last concert because of not being old enough to travel to the other edge of our country...

Nov-29-12 19:54:52

Hello! current/smile Nice to see a lot of such interesting people here! current/smile

Well, finally, I'm going to introduce myself. I registered as a forum member few months ago, but I didn't have enough time to share some info about me, so... current/big_smile
My name is Katrin (or Katka, in my language, hehe) and I'm from the Czech Republic, central Europe. I guess I'm kinda young, I'm 16 years old (since November). I started to listen to Crashdïet almost two years ago. My biggest hobby is music, for sure, I play piano for about 7 years and I also played guitar few years ago (and I want to play bass in the future, yeah, I'm complicated) and most of the time I spend listening to music. Well, I'm not probably genius nor talented musician, but it helps me to relax. current/big_smile
I also love learning to new languages. Actually, I speak only English and Spanish, but I try to learn Swedish and Finnish a little, both by myself.  I like books and reading and my biggest dream is probably to travel a lot and visit many countries. I just love cats, especially those three which I have in my house. current/big_smile

• Index
  • » Users
  • » Rush

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User: