Fuckin' mosquitos! I hate 'em!

Jun-08-13 09:57:29
Category: Off Topic
Forum: Off-topic

Welcome back, Miri!

Jun-08-13 08:52:38

Really sun?! You shone with full force on every bus and train I took this week and now on my day off you hide behind clouds? Fuck you, weather. current/big_smile

I just read the forecast and it's supposed to be the same the next two weeks: high temperatures mid-week and low ones on the weekend. That's bullying! I wanna be in outer space, where there's no weather.

Jun-07-13 22:58:55
Forum: Music lovers

Pearl Jam's Ten

Jun-07-13 22:02:02

Chardonaytje, I hope that doesn't happen too often.

Finished Frankenstein, started Oliver Twist today. That's real fun to read! I like the crazy characters and how they're described. Got some books by a friend who studies English and bought some myself. Want to be done with 'em till the end of the next week. That includes Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Orwell's 1984.

Jun-07-13 07:10:55

I don't give a damn 'bout genres and scenes and I address that quite openly. I can't understand how people can be proud or guilty about the music they listen to. It's not like they made it themselves, so there's no reason for that. If we play it back or let it be played to us, then we're just recipients. That's not wrong, it can be the cause for very beautiful experiences (do support the shit out of artists), but I for my part just try to distill what I can get out of it for myself. I use genres only to get a general idea of what I can expect, but I'm very keen to find out what different sounds can be made with which instrument and what overall arrangements can be done with what resulting effect. You can find me anywhere where there's music, be it with underground or easy listening status.

And to like or dislike someone just because someone else does is really fuckin' low. And posing for sure.

(I've met Kvarforth, he's just a weak addict without grace and attitude. Just the fact that he spends some time with his guitars does not make him less of a wreck. Depression is no art in itself.)

Jun-06-13 07:21:32

Get ready to be rocked, you earth maggots!

Would you let your toaster marry one of these?

Jun-05-13 16:21:53

Finished reading Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream today. Mary Shelley's Frankenstein's next in line!

Jun-04-13 20:14:50

It's probably because they themselves are full of shit.

Jun-04-13 19:45:48

If you're good at something you get people's attention and sooner or later appreciation. But suspicion can turn to envy and discontent, too.

Jun-04-13 19:22:30

Alice in Chains

Jun-03-13 21:25:26

I made the 4-hour trip to the studio and back, but couldn't use it, 'cause my mate didn't come and we aren't allowed to be in the studio alone for reasons of safety. I couldn't reach him on his cellphone, but got multiple calls from an old lady wanting to speak to Petra(?). She said her phone told her to call me again and again.

Jun-03-13 18:02:38

Somebody 'round my block is playing this nonstop for hours the last days. It's so unnerving. I wann kill.

(Well, it's not that specifically, but a very similiar canned laughter repeating itself...)

Jun-01-13 07:55:40

Found someone to make some sweet-ass music with today! current/smile

Jun-01-13 07:53:53

In Utero

May-30-13 18:03:27

Okta Logue - Tales of Transit City

Somebody please lend (or buy current/smile ) me some new cds.

May-28-13 20:51:34

You guys do rock!

@Anna
On their reverbnation site it states that they're from Kharkiv, that's in north-eastern Ukraine.

May-28-13 18:53:48

Klamydia - Pienen pojan elämää

May-28-13 09:11:40

The Savage Playground

May-27-13 08:44:19
The one and only...

What do you people think 'bout the Space Oddity cover by that astronaut dude?

Would be amazing if it would've been actually recorded in space.

It reminded me of that tv sketch, in which Neill Armstrong is about to be interviewed and the manager urges to only ask questions 'bout his new album. When the interviewer points out he'll probably be remembered as the first man on the moon he gets the respond, that Armstrong will rather be remembered as the first singer-songwriter on the moon.
(Oh, here it is in full.)

• Index
  • » Users
  • » beautïful

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users: