Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » beautïful

Jan-19-13 12:10:31
Category: Off Topic
Forum: Off-topic

mrs v. viper wrote:

I have this thing for book designing, which menas like figuring out the exactly right space between each line, each letter, each word, the exactkly right length of a line atc etc... it's very analytic and I guess completely unintersting for everyone who's not a complete nerd like I am... and nobody sees that work really everyone just reading and dooesn't know whats behind it current/tongue.

completely off topic. hehe.

Even though I'm mostly concerned with the content when reading books, of course, it is always a plus if they look appealing. It's totally more pleasure to look at something if it's attractive rather than dull, guess it's how it is no matter what.

Jan-19-13 10:32:26

Good morning, indeed! Unlike Sarah (poor girl...) I could finally sleep some hours at a stretch last night, without being held awake by the pain of an inflamed jaw.

Jan-19-13 01:09:22
Random fact 'bout yourself

I seem to be kinda stupid, 'cause I keep pouring one glass of water after the other, then downing them without my antibiotics.

Jan-18-13 23:53:44

Those tatoos are awesome!

Jan-18-13 21:08:43

I sense a hard time coming for those who didn't order the album yet...

Jan-18-13 19:31:17

@Chardonaytje
How's that even possible, I thought they were shipped just this morning? Your mail service must be fast like hell!

Jan-18-13 19:21:16

Of course, it wouldn't make any sense to tidy up a room. I totally agree with that. current/big_smile

Jan-18-13 19:12:50

I hope you find a suitable one.

Jan-18-13 18:34:41

Sarah SickMind wrote:

So when you've finished you have to show your result here haha current/tongue

I'll wear it in a vlog, that's a promise.

Guess I'm really going to do both now. Will be fun. current/smile

Jan-18-13 14:22:02

Just audiosurfed (of course with these disgusting sound effects off) the Rest in Sleaze album in iron ninja mode. It was great fun!

Jan-18-13 12:00:21
Category: CRASHDÏET Matters

I'd like a pair of those.

Jan-18-13 11:46:50

Sarah SickMind wrote:

beautïful wrote:

I'll get a big package of blank unicoloured t-shirts today and have been given textile markers on christmas so I've something productive to do, making band-shirts.

Sounds cool current/smile

Yeah, you bet! I'd like a try on the whiskey motif amongst others, just weighing out if it would look better on white or red. Kinda going for red, my favorite colour.

Jan-18-13 09:36:44

I'll get a big package of blank unicoloured t-shirts today and have been given textile markers on christmas so I've something productive to do, making band-shirts.

Jan-18-13 00:35:59
Forum: Music lovers

I used to love that record, but can't stand it anymore. All that occult black magic bullshit. It just doesn't work for me anymore.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Genre: Hip Hop
Band: Looptroop Rockers
Album: Good Things
Song: The Building
Year: 2008

This is different in many ways then, 'cause it's a band I discovered at a Reggae festival last year and it's, despite it's name, no rock band, but a swedish hip hop group. The relation to rock music might be some drum patterns.
Yeah, anyways, also rock has a lasting place as my favorite genre of all times, it also happens that I look beyond my own backyard and then I might listen to something like this. I like their attitude and elaborate lyrics, which mostly involve critical views on modern societies.

It can be an artistic decision, like a statement. The first Nirvana records purposefully lacked printed lyrics, as Kurt Cobain said they didn't matter. But I generally miss them in booklets, too.

Jan-17-13 20:33:47
Different styles to listen album first time
Category: CRASHDÏET Matters

I'd very much like to share the experience with someone, but with whom and how I don't know yet and really don't want to.

Naked with alcoholic drinks wouldn't be too bad, as always.  current/tongue

Jan-17-13 12:58:04

That reminds me of that Adam Green film.^^

"ketamine is noise" ~The Wrong Ferarri

Jan-17-13 12:49:30

I kinda want to make a vlog, too, as soon as my jaw stops hurting.

So at least I've some time to organize a camcorder, 'cause I've sold mine recently. And can come up with a few lines to say.

Jan-17-13 12:18:46

Ok,

1. Record some amazing badass albums
2. Play bass like a pro
3. Make at least one inspiring piece of art that's meaningful and lasting
4. Meet more interesting people
5. Make Sweden or some place else, where there's great music and wilderness, my home
6. Manage my life, so that I'm pleased with it and can take it as it comes
7. Grow independend of money

.=reach satisfaction

Jan-17-13 11:18:30
Random fact 'bout yourself

mrs. v viper wrote:

i am fucking bad at doing things I don't like to do. bringing myself to do them is the hardest thing for me, sometimes almost impossible, literally. I don't know why, it makes me physical sick. Like I get stomach aches and stuff.

Same here.

Sheila wrote:

I hate to be waken up by something or someone. Like, if I'm going up at 7, and have an alarm to wake me, and I wake up by myself 06:55, I'm really happy. xD But I need lots of sleep, so thats kinda rare.

Haha, I usually wake up some minutes before any alarm I set. My inner clock is surprisingly accurate in this regard, even though I usually don't give a **** what time it is.

• Index
  • » Users
  • » beautïful

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User: