• » beautïful

May-26-13 00:22:33
Category: Off Topic
Forum: Off-topic

Got a new one by mylovess24.

May-25-13 20:52:50
Forum: Music lovers

Goa Trance all day! Even though one can't listen to it actively. But if you got a PA with lots of bass, it's fun. It goes as follows:

BamBamBambambamBamBamBamBamBamBambambamBamBamBam Bababababababambambambambam Babababababambambambambambam Ba Badadada Bambambambambambambambambambambambam Bababa Badadadada BamBamBambambamBamBamBamBamBamBambambamBamBamBam Bababababababambambambambam Babababababambambambambambam Ba Badadada Bambambambambambambambambambambambam Bababa Badadadada
BamBamBambambamBamBamBamBamBamBambambamBamBamBam Bababababababambambambambam Babababababambambambambambam Ba Badadada Bambambambambambambambambambambambam Bababa Badadadada
[random sample from SciFi or drug related movie; optional]
BamBamBambambamBamBamBamBamBamBambambamBamBamBam Bababababababambambambambam Babababababambambambambambam Ba Badadada Bambambambambambambambambambambambam Bababa Badadadada BamBamBambambamBamBamBamBamBamBambambamBamBamBam Bababababababambambambambam Babababababambambambambambam Ba Badadada Bambambambambambambambambambambambam Bababa Badadadada
BamBamBambambamBamBamBamBamBamBambambamBamBamBam Bababababababambambambambam Babababababambambambambambam Ba Badadada Bambambambambambambambambambambambam Bababa Badadadada
[same sample]
[and so on]

Oh, I forgot the random floating background noises and effects.

May-24-13 20:10:00

Teräsbetoni - Vaadimme Metallia

Apr-26-13 08:48:36
Category: CRASHDÏET Matters
Forum: Street Teams

Yeah, those look awesome! You know 'bout what you're doing.

(And welcome back!)

Apr-24-13 23:05:10

This is the guy from Police Academy doing the lead guitar of Led Zeppelin's Whole Lotta Love. With his voice!

(Should I make a new thread for these videos or is there already a more fitting one?)

Apr-24-13 22:39:55

current/big_smile

current/big_smile

Apr-24-13 22:21:45

Sheila wrote:

Gaah. Driving back and forth to school, taking one hour, isnt excactly what I'll call fun.

I takes me two hours to get to school. With the way back that's four hours of my time I spend travelling each and every schoolday. Sometimes I just have two hours of studio time booked. It's worth it though.

Today my train got delayed so it took me longer.

Apr-24-13 22:05:27

01. Change the World 29 (+)
12. Excited 36 (-)

Apr-24-13 08:04:38

Not just europe: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daylight_saving_time

If it has something to do with it, then it's strange that nobody noticed it for weeks. current/tongue

Apr-23-13 22:00:38

The Stone Roses

Apr-23-13 21:57:33

Sheila wrote:

I just realized the time on the forum is an hour different than my clock? hahaha. Never noticed. xD The forum says 18, my pc says 19 xD

Yeah, I noticed too. Had some connection problems the last few days and one time a different design loaded, so I think it's due to updates of the forum software or stuff like that.

Worse than that, my radio synchronized clock is eight minutes slow since last night. I missed a bus 'cause of it. current/sad

Apr-23-13 21:17:03

Ramones

Just listening to selft-titled albums today. Not purposefully, tho. current/big_smile

Apr-23-13 21:03:09

Sheila wrote:

Baaah my test went shit current/sad It was a pretty important math test. Didnt even have time for all the questions, and everything just was shit. On top of that my eyes started to hurt, I'm allergic to something

Math tests? current/big_smile

Apr-23-13 20:02:36

http://www.rollingstone.com/assets/images/album_review/121009-ratmxx-cover-1354038436.jpg

Apr-23-13 19:08:51

Vixen

ChaosGirl wrote:

David Bowie - I'm Afraid Of Americans current/big_smile

I like the song and the accompanied video.

01. Change the World 27 (+)
12. Excited 38 (-)

Apr-23-13 17:47:30

There was this offer of 29cents per bottle of spiced berry wine in my local store. Bought a dozen. current/big_smile So I'm prepared for the Walpurgis Night. May it be soon.

ChaosGirl wrote:

leveritt wrote:

Crashdiet tonight!!! current/big_smile This is probably the most excited I've ever been before going to a gig current/tongue

Bah, envy you! BUT: I'm sure that as soon as the day will be there I wish it to be a few days ahead... cause once it's there it's over too fast! current/sad

There's a big Reggae Festival in town the day of the Dortmund gig and the rest of the weekend. It's gonna be huge and I'll have some time and opportunities to mellow out. My blood may be replaced by various cannabinoids, so that'll be no problem. current/big_smile

Have fun, leveritt.

Apr-23-13 10:38:45

@Sarah
Look what I just stumbled across: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhj6gy1Syss current/big_smile

Apr-23-13 10:08:04
Category: CRASHDÏET Matters
Forum: Street Teams

It's the most rock 'n' fuckin' roll place on the net! current/big_smile

• Index
  • » Users
  • » beautïful

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts: