Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » leveritt

Dec-11-12 18:04:06
Category: CRASHDÏET Matters
Forum: Street Teams

Bxstar wrote:

Awesome, what is the idea behind this? Is this just for pictures of the guys in the UK with fans etc?? Gig shots?

Oh and which area do you live? Can you email me at becky.nash21@btinternet.com so i can send you the flyers and stuff when i get them current/smile

Mainly to provide pictures and info and gain more notice when people reblog.

I live in Richmond, North Yorkshire

Dec-11-12 17:39:33

More has been added onto the tumblr page and slight improvements have been made, currently just messing about with the theme layout current/tongue

Dec-11-12 15:15:03
Category: Off Topic
Forum: Off-topic

This made me chuckle

http://www.crashdiet.org/forum/images/agorapro/attachments/14080/tumblr-mefu8suqjE1qgu9npo1-250.png

Dec-11-12 15:05:30
Forum: Music lovers

Dokken - The Hunter

Dec-11-12 12:56:27

Only had 2 lessons at college today so I have the rest of the day off current/big_smile Cosy at home with loud music, this is how all my days should be.

Dec-10-12 23:52:07
discuss and dipslay your records here!

My Mum bought my Dad a vinyl for his birthday and he has 5 bags full of rock/metal albums from the 80's including bands like Judas Priest, Y&T and Scorpions. current/big_smile

Dec-10-12 23:44:20

Haha, I've found a website that sells 80's spandex and one thing my Dad didn't like about the 80's look was the spandex current/tongue

Dec-10-12 23:38:23

Haha god knows what my parents would think if I started wearing a skirt current/tongue But I'd probably do anything to get the glam look anyway current/big_smile

Dec-10-12 23:23:54

Chardonaytje wrote:

get some nice coloured,clothes, get a pair of siccors and a sewing maching... tadaaaaah!  Some times if a old pants looks ugly and i wanna trow it away, i think like hmmm maybe should i try to bleech it or cut holes in it XD or trow it in a bucket and use special jean paint... they sell at here in stores... you can colour than your own jeans...

Thanks! current/smile

Haha, I recently watched a video which I believe had Peter wearing a mini skirt with tights or leggings

Dec-10-12 23:11:20

Chardonaytje wrote:

Good luck with that... Most of the clothes are expensive, i Always try to make some random clothes in 80's style... ( its alot cheaper)

Haha I see, may I have an example so I can get a clearer idea on how to make my clothes look more 80's?

Dec-10-12 22:51:33

Currently looking on the internet for 80's glam clothing, I know my parents won't buy me this type of clothing so I guess I'll have to start saving current/tongue

Dec-10-12 22:21:38

Chardonaytje wrote:

Motley Crue - all i need

A dark yet somewhat beautiful song, one of my favourites by them current/smile

Dec-10-12 22:19:51

Had this cat about 2 years ago and he was a bit of an odd one as shown in this picture as he would often drink from the toilet current/neutral

http://www.crashdiet.org/forum/images/agorapro/attachments/14080/61251-1465027265852-7211956-n.jpg

Dec-10-12 20:41:09

Just created a CrashDietUK page on Tumblr.

Here's the link: http://crashdietuk.tumblr.com/

Not much as I've only just made it but any ideas or improvements are welcome current/smile

Dec-10-12 19:52:04

Iron Maiden - Flight Of Icarus

Dec-10-12 16:53:42
How bad have you missed us?

I'm going to the Newcastle one on my own, it'll be my first gig alone. All other concerts I went to were with my Dad.

Dec-10-12 15:45:47
How bad have you missed us?

I think I've finally convinced my Mum to take me as she was asking about the date for the Newcastle current/big_smile

Dec-09-12 21:51:41
Favorite 2012 album

Mine has to be Bag of Bones by Europe current/smile

Dec-09-12 21:50:54

Might attempt to write a song, or a guitar riff, or both.

Dec-09-12 21:18:31

W.A.S.P. - Sleeping (In The Fire)

• Index
  • » Users
  • » leveritt

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts: